Allow looted L items to be combined

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
In particular on lower mobs when you loot a partial gun it's usually into the TT since the value makes it AH-prohibitive. Now that item drops are greatly reduced, this hurts our returns a bit.

What would be great is the ability to combine partials into a whole, so if I loot 3x 1/3 TT guns I could combine to 1 full TT so I could sell it.

Obviously to prevent residue becoming useless this would have to be limited to items that are looted only, not crafted.

Screw that. Just make the shit not loot unless it's full tt. If that means more shrapnel, bring it on.

Would completely screw up the limited item tiering system.

I agree but think this is better approached from the other side. AH-prohibitive are the auction fees and increment steps.

Would completely screw up the limited item tiering system.

Wouldn't be too hard to only allow 0.0 combinations, and generate a new item with (X+Y) TT and a new tier rate generation.

Or, allow any combination but revert the tier to 0.0.

I think a better solution would be as San says, approach it from the auc angle instead. Why not allow "job lots" on auc - drop your 10 (L) guns in, total TT is added, and you set your %.

I agree but think this is better approached from the other side. AH-prohibitive are the auction fees and increment steps.

I think a better solution would be as San says, approach it from the auc angle instead. Why not allow "job lots" on auc - drop your 10 (L) guns in, total TT is added, and you set your %.

Actually yes, I like both of these solutions better. Just allow us to free type the damn MU in the AH would fix it. Getting rid of the stupid fees (or at least reduce them to something reasonable) would be a big plus.

Why not allow "job lots" on auc - drop your 10 (L) guns in, total TT is added, and you set your %.

Seems logical at first sight but may open a can of worms. People could try to sneak in used-up or nearly used-up items to pass them on for markup. Buyers may not examine the contents properly and then turn to support.

Seems logical at first sight but may open a can of worms. People could try to sneak in used-up or nearly used-up items to pass them on for markup. Buyers may not examine the contents properly and then turn to support.

But then why bother introducing anything in the game. At any point, someone can do something stupid... if it's beneficial for the many, then MA should do it.

Yeah imagine to loot 100 L items and pack them together to 1 item with 10k TT hehe :D

I had such idea long time ago. Thanks for reminding me of it ^^

OR combine different guns and MF chips to get some speeeciiaaaaal effeects. whoahh

this would make L items at t10 essentially unlimited if you can keep adding more L items to the t10 one lol..

Detritus the Troll with another troll post :silly2:

Yeah imagine to loot 100 L items and pack them together to 1 item with 10k TT hehe :D

Well no, it would only be up to the maximum TT value of the item. Any remainder just makes an item with the value of the remainder.

this would make L items at t10 essentially unlimited if you can keep adding more L items to the t10 one lol..

Combining them creates a new item at tier 0; simple really.

Detritus the Troll with another troll post :silly2:

If combining creates a new item with T0 and a new shuffle of tir numbers needed to tir up, this wouldn´t be the case

Back