FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

Aaaaw shieeeet im getting profit better grind that stuff and keep schtum.Oooh noo my tt return is crap lemme post on pcf like "hey guys here is my hunting log im doing shite...sniff." and lets hope i hit something nice.Come on mofos post your green numbers well what the hell does everyone lose here or what,when it's gg then everyone is chill well f*ck it looks like you are paying for someone's profit now.

Its constant fight between ubers and forumfighters here (mostly). But i talked to a lot of low-mid lvl ppl also... most of them are seeing the downside in their returns, not upside. Its double shootin themselves in the back. Ubers/grinders quitting/downscaling means less $$ for MA. The mid lvl ppl n low lvl ppl will never fill that turnover. Not to mention now its semi-useless to buy boxes, so deposits will be down aswell. As others said once trust is gone... what remains? I never would have turned over 3.3m peds in the past 12 months alone if i knew i cant be profiting. And I deposited 2k$ to begin the game, quit 2 times then learned how to play smart. And i built up my pedcard by trading mining hunting, whichever yielded more profit. Now MU is nonexistant in hunt, we are "forced" to hunt xy mobs if we dont want to lose our asses off. Now ppl dont see the downgrade in activity (like in cld returns). But wait once ubers done testing (their patience n pedcards :D ) and migra to be over. Will see after. Loot 2.0 could have been great but instead its utter failure (except for the "chosen" ones :p ). We (The gameruiner tt profiters) would have been fine with few% lower returns but not with this NERF that came

Its constant fight between ubers and forumfighters here (mostly). But i talked to a lot of low-mid lvl ppl also... most of them are seeing the downside in their returns, not upside.

you mean like just as before loot 2.0?

:laugh:

sky is falling!!

...again

you mean like just as before loot 2.0?

:laugh:

sky is falling!!

...again

Not really, b4 the smart ones played the game, not the forumwar n made $$ but now they r forced to play forum too :laugh:

People like it black and white. It's either: Everyone should be equal and investments mean nothing! (the Marxist/Anarchist camp) or the opposite extreme: I made investment now everyone else should pay me 50k ped each month for the next century! (the Capitalist camp).Both extremes are not sustainable long term. What should happen is not jumping to another extreme but a reasonable rebalancing. Something like:
The game should never allow anyone to reach TT profit over longterm. MU should always push it to the 100%+ or more. Rewarding in-game knowledge and skills/gear in the end.
I would allow longterm 100-101% TT return (and then add MU to that). That's still enough to give a reasonable goal to strive for but not enough to turn the game into mindless gold farming factory. Mindless grind taken to extremes is bad for the game in many ways. Games used to be about fun. Yes, even the RCE game(s). :smoke:

Such a communist thing to say, everyone should be equal cause some don't have the $ - common it's an RCE not a marxist free soup party.
It is also very unfair some people got huge #1 ATHs with no relation to their skills - which seems impossible these days, but that's fine right?
There is nothing wrong with expecting better returns with having bought right equipment and/or skilling up. There is something very wrong when some can get 100% tt and some cannot no matter what dpp they are buying and how much they are skill-ing up.
Surely the profit margins of the 2% were too big (20k to 30k per month). But, equalizing them to everyone else is just plainly stupid.

Being against 99% of the playerbase literally feeding the TT profit of the top 1% makes you a communist? That's a bit of a stretch.

For the game to survive, cost to play for mid-level players has to be reasonable.

Higher skilled avatars will still have access to higher markup (if MA does their balancing correctly).

I would allow longterm 100-101% TT return (and then add MU to that). That's still enough to give a reasonable goal to strive for but not enough to turn the game into mindless gold farming factory. Mindless grind taken to extremes is bad for the game in many ways. Games used to be about fun. Yes, even the RCE game(s). :smoke:

i guess almost no one had a problem with this. But at the moment i think the more u grind the more u will loose.
Also a lot of mid players i talked with, are now loosing faster as pre 2.0

Well as i said, looking foward to see hunting logs from grinders :)

Its constant fight between ubers and forumfighters here (mostly). But i talked to a lot of low-mid lvl ppl also... most of them are seeing the downside in their returns, not upside. Its double shootin themselves in the back. Ubers/grinders quitting/downscaling means less $$ for MA. The mid lvl ppl n low lvl ppl will never fill that turnover.

That's how I see things as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: das
The "more MU" comes out of players pockets more directly than before, guess communists should be unhappy about this as well?

Yes, but there's a big difference. In that case, said MU is consensually paid (or not). As in I have a clear option of deciding if it's worth for me or not to pay you said money. Nobody is taking money out of my pocket every time I shoot to put them in someone else pocket.

I thought the Op's intention was to show / discuss his hunting returns in this thread?

But this seems to have changed to another "discuss returns" thread, like the many others in the forum now?

Yes, most of us (including me) have worst loot in general after loot 2.0.

But I think there are ample other threads to discuss that.

Stop beeing jealous of the income of ubers in the last months!!!!
Its a fact that if u cant constantly profit with gear that have 3,63 eco than the game will die!!

Most of the people play the game to have a chance to profit. Its RCE. There are so much more mmorpgs which are better than entropia. Why grinding/playing for hours when u loose real money and dont have a chance to get it back?

Having a chance to profit is more than OK and I understand that this is needed as an attraction point for new players; however, I insist that this should be achieved by interacting with other players (provide services, sell for MU) or smart playing (know exactly what mob to hunt at any given time, depending on how supply and demand fluctuates).

On the other hand, guaranteed profit for just buying some uber gear and shooting blind (eventually while watching TV on the side screen), that even scales up the more you play, is definitely not OK. For me it was obvious that something is wrong at the moment when some ubers started to hire people IRL to play with their avatars 24/7.

So yeah, you should have a chance to profit and that chance should indeed be based on investments and knowledge, not on sheer luck, but it should still be a chance, not a scalable certitude for blindnessly, monkey-style, pressing the same three keys for 24 hours straight.

People like it black and white. It's either: Everyone should be equal and investments mean nothing! (the Marxist/Anarchist camp) or the opposite extreme: I made investment now everyone else should pay me 50k ped each month for the next century! (the Capitalist camp).Both extremes are not sustainable long term.

(joke and totally off-topic)

Well, at least there's no surprise what camp I'm in, isn't it? :))

so your equipment investment is also tens of thousands of dollars? if not... u r out!

What's the TT value of that gear? In the games eyes, that's all the investment was. He paid extra because of what the gear could accomplish at the time and what that accomplishments value was to other players in MU.

In the 80's a PC with less processing power than a Rasp Pi went for over $10,000. This could allow you to run a business, an advanced business at the time. That doesn't mean it will in today's world, nor will that piece of machinery fetch it's original investment value.

Having a chance to profit is more than OK and I understand that this is needed as an attraction point for new players; however, I insist that this should be achieved by interacting with other players (provide services, sell for MU) or smart playing (know exactly what mob to hunt at any given time, depending on how supply and demand fluctuates).

On the other hand, guaranteed profit for just buying some uber gear and shooting blind (eventually while watching TV on the side screen), that even scales up the more you play, is definitely not OK. For me it was obvious that something is wrong at the moment when some ubers started to hire people IRL to play with their avatars 24/7.

So yeah, you should have a chance to profit and that chance should indeed be based on investments and knowledge, not on sheer luck, but it should still be a chance, not a scalable certitude for blindnessly, monkey-style, pressing the same three keys for 24 hours straight.

You can insist all you want, a chance to make profit should be towards the endgame, through hunting, even in TT, even if it's 101% (since you can profit in sweating, trading, seekind fruits and vegetables at noob lvl for 3 peds a day or smth with ZERO investment).
Since you're not aiming for that part of the game, why would you insist?
Mid level player should have a chance to break even after TT and maybe small profit, but, after years and years of a lot of hunting, accumulated skills and gear should allow you to semiafk hunt, since HP of the creatures is 5k to 20k... Even at 150-200 DPS, on a 10k HP creature, you cannot look at the screen at lines of damage for at least half of the day; you will pop a movie on the other screen because these were the rules of the game. Best gun on big mob for as many hours as possible. Ubers only did what the game asked them to. Be as efficient as possible for maximum outcome. The rules have slightly changed. Most of the players will adapt and change their style, some will shoot less, some will shoot more. This is a RCE game and will stay that way, regardles how hard you wil insist of it to become subscription type...

Yeah. Me too. No more monthly $5-10k depos for pills 'n gear. Also no more 12hrs / day grinding. There are a lot of positive things there. Also it can bring success to MA. IF they get it done to recruit a 5000 new normal depositing players to compensate that ones who stops now.. but we will see :)

So basicly you , vodka and other that was buying 5k usd boxes was doing it because of winnings .
Winnings are drop now and you rage .... Can you tell me some activity in real life that you can pay and win all the time ?

LoL They even left all of you doing it for longtime . You should be happy than mad . Ya all that crying now are purely after the green and not even have fun shooting . If its not fun for you to play then gtfo noone roots you here :girl:

So mabey I will share mine experience about hunting in loot 2.0

TT spent: 21220,5025 ped
TT income: 23822,5 ped
TT return: 112,26%
Total TT 2601,9975 ped

MU Value +279,2

So for me a change is not bad at all. You just need to find a proper mob and use a proper gear on it, thats all :)

And to those whining, someone said: " Loosing is the one who stop shooting" and "Instead of whining go and shoot" :)

Cheers

So basicly you , vodka and other that was buying 5k usd boxes was doing it because of winnings .
Winnings are drop now and you rage .... Can you tell me some activity in real life that you can pay and win all the time ?

LoL They even left all of you doing it for longtime . You should be happy than mad . Ya all that crying now are purely after the green and not even have fun shooting . If its not fun for you to play then gtfo noone roots you here :girl:

Nahh, they were buying boxes with the money they withdraw from game, hunt more, earn more and again, withdraw, buy boxes for pills. They were not paying any money from their own pocket, they just pay for boxes with our money which we deposit and had like 90% tt returns. That is a true.

Reactions: das
Ubers should be able to get 100%+ return.
But also low lvl noobs should be able to get 100%+ return.

Else it would be unfair.
Now you say, ubers are keeping the game alive and the lower players should make loss so that money goes to the ubers? Never heard something stupid like that. Then that would mean i am only playing for the Ubers to get my money. Then there would be no point for me and all other lower players to play the game.

On every level of game, it should be possible to make profit. Right gear, right mobs, clever gaming.
An Uber with best gear who just plays very stupid should also get loss like the lowie who plays stupid.
Nobody forces Ubers to pay thousands of dollars for equipment. You know the risk. You can hunt very much bigger mobs and if you get 101% return on the biggest available mob, thats much more compared to the low lvl noob who gets 101%return with punies.
You can hunt that big mobs because you get that high gear. So why should you get guaranteed profit with that high gear if you play like a dumbass? Maybe you don't play smart? Maybe you are just unlucky? Again, you know the risk or not?

Last edited:

Cryptomining

*drop mic*

the uber now for the past years ar2 not getting my money use to depo 500 to 1000 us a month sometime more

so why would i keep playing so the ubers lol yea depo most of them take it out of the game and have been for years

now complaining they have to depo now its your time to pay and give the profits to the low level players ingame that have been here for years

if you have to spend a certain amount to got hunt and get 100% or more MA post the number up how much you have to invest to make money off the lower players

the only players that should make a profit every month is MA

for the ubers play the events that were you get your profit

so what good for ma usbe that depo or at the start good equiment for nothing and dont depo for the past years and got money out or players that realy put money in every month hoo paying the bills NOT FROM ME ANYMORE will see in a few month to a year i may start playing again

the uber now for the past years ar2 not getting my money use to depo 500 to 1000 us a month sometime more

so why would i keep playing so the ubers lol yea depo most of them take it out of the game and have been for years

now complaining they have to depo now its your time to pay and give the profits to the low level players ingame that have been here for years

if you have to spend a certain amount to got hunt and get 100% or more MA post the number up how much you have to invest to make money off the lower players

the only players that should make a profit every month is MA

for the ubers play the events that were you get your profit

so what good for ma usbe that depo or at the start good equiment for nothing and dont depo for the past years and got money out or players that realy put money in every month hoo paying the bills NOT FROM ME ANYMORE will see in a few month to a year i may start playing again

I agree 100% and also we should get ELM and ESI from puny mobs why should ubers get TT and MU profit!!

Edit: i never wanna skill up or invest cause i dont want to be a greasy pedstealing uber

MA was greedy , did some mistakes introducing to many things that can make players super eco , players found a way to "exploit" this and drain all the peds out of the game , now MA simply is repairing their mistakes. End of story .
I can say only congratulations MA !
But now those who found that way , I cannot say nothing they invested 20-30-50k€ but they did it because thy knew that they can profit every month and In half year they will get the investment back.still they have the gear they should not worry , if for them is not profitable anymore like before they can sell the gear and quit ( ups this gear is not worthing so much ah ? ) well another players will be happy to buy it from you and have a chance to play with some cute stuff , nobody will be missed here , people come , people go .

Last edited:
MA was greedy , did some mistakes introducing to many things that can make players super eco , players found a way to "exploit" this and drain all the peds out of the game , now MA simply is repairing their mistakes. End of story .
But now those who found that way , I cannot say nothing they invested 20-30-50k€ but they did it because thy knew that they can profit every month and In half year they will get the investment back.still they have the gear they should not worry , if for them is not profitable anymore like before they can sell the gear and quit ( ups this gear is not worthing so much ah ? ) well another players will be happy to buy it from you and have a chance to play with some cute stuff , nobody will be missed here , people come , people go .

But if we go all marxist here it's no point skilling, no point playing, no point buying/looting/selling gear. Why hunt anymore? Why play entropia anymore? If nobody can ever profit there is no carrot there anymore.

But if we go all marxist here it's no point skilling, no point playing, no point buying/looting/selling gear. Why hunt anymore? Why play entropia anymore? If nobody can ever profit there is no carrot there anymore.

Who said you cant profit lol? Just no more profit from brainless bashing 24/7 mobs with uber eco gear :D

Now you need to think and here is the whole problem :)

I'll just keep repeating myself and posting proof.

:(

Every time there's a thread with loot data collected via hard work, I see the same arguments.

• "Not a big enough sample"
  • "It's already been proven highest eco is all you need"
  • "Ubers should profit"
  • "No they shouldn't"

Since 2006. Same arguments. Every. Single. Time.

Not enough data to make any conclusions.

Its sad to me that a player with 350+ hp and best items ingame cant do well,

The 350+ HP players DO NOT deserve any more chance at loot than any other player.

Ofc you can profit , nobody said that you should not profit , by don't expect or don't ask to have 50f..ing K ped every month profit only because you have a 400 k ped gear. You should tell me how many players profit from this game that are not Uber's with Easter ring 2016? One , two , 10 ? We all know that the Easter ring 2016 payed by himself. When I see Diana saying that he wont deposit anymore i just want to ?. He never deposited because had lots of minus returns, was depositing already the cash he withdrawed like lots of those players. Just to get more pillZ more rings , more and more profit. Stop hiding behind the fingers. Wtf , and stop crying because you lose 5k peds happens. You will get all profit , because you will get MA won't dump you guys in the mud but you won't get so much like before , that's all . And now with loot 2.0 we all need to learn how to play again . We just need to adapt at the changes , not to cry after 3 weeks.

Well, what really happened the last couple of years is that MA was taking mu% for themselves. This left an extremely stale economy all around (hunt,mine, craft). The buff stacking and "purchase your own UL gun and chip from MA" programs allowed too many players to completely circumvent the economy. This was pacified by the uber equipped players being able to mindlessly grind away at over 100% tt returns. As we all share in the loot pool, this was an unsustainable system long-term.

The fact that pills, rings, and UL upgrade paths for both weapons and armor were all essentially bought from MA instead of dropped in hunting,mining, crafting caused a near pay to win scenario.

For sure, short term, these were good moves for MA's bottom line, but again something needed to change long-term.

So now we have MA reversing course, and Loot 2.0 could be just fine or better than ever IF they take it seriously this time around and focus on the E in the RCE. Great care must be taken going forward on the releases of UL gear and general game balance.

Additionally there are still many systems yet fully explored to add to the economy layers such as space, player housing, transport missions, color/texture revamp, taming, resource gathering, scanning, decoys.. there are plenty of rabbits left in MA's hat to drive activity and mu% without resorting to webshops and upgrade paths, mission galactica etc.

High mu% environment has worked before and can work again, its just going to take awhile, and for MA to stay on track :cool:

High level players with the best equipment should profit via markup.

NOT by having a monopoly on TT profit at the expense of the rest of the universe... 95% TT return across the board is fine, so long as there is high markup available for the players that are more invested in the game.

Instead of fighting over scraps we should give MA some ideas on how to improve the economy/crafting/etc.

Back