FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

Every game with skill based evolution is a pyramid like structure, the more skilled / better equipped have advantages and the less skilled strive to skill / equip up as they see there is an advantage.
Remove it, and you are left with a communism with no interest to skill up whatsoever.
Invert it and you have exploiters creating noob avatars to get a chance of noob bonuses. By now we have had it all (all those 10k hofs from atroxes), it goes in a cycle.

The "access to different mobs" is bulshit these days, as all maturities drop the same loot, and after loot2.0 80% of the loot is crapnel, only small advantage the conversion rate to ammo. The chance to loot good items from bigger mobs is as close to 0 as it ever was.
Sell-able part of loot going up on MU is just shortage based, and higher MU on 20% of the loot is most of the time similar to having 50% of loot with less MU. The "more MU" comes out of players pockets more directly than before, guess communists should be unhappy about this as well?
Well done MA? Hmm, maybe blabbering stuff like this on forum is indeed the secret formula of getting better returns in game.

all maturities drop the same loot? i guess you have only been to caly, right?

I'm still looking for this elusive MU people keep talking about that's going to cover peoples 5-10% losses to bring them back even or close to even. MU currently is pretty much close to dead or you get so few of the items that have at least some worthwhile MU that you still cannot recover from any sort of losses.

go hunt some kerbs.

muscle oil now goes way over 105%.

Kidney oil used to go way over 105% but has dropped to 100% due to migration.

Be smart people, there's enough money lying around here.
You just have to search for it. It's not being handed to you on a silver platter.

maybe ubers need to think about MA and not their own pockets.
pre loot 2.0 it was insanely easy to profit tt wise. there were tons of players who cycled a lot and managed to profit tt wise. now maybe there were just not enough low level players to compensate for that tt profit. they had to take actions to lower the amount of players who profit tt wise because they cant just generate peds out of thin air.
sooner or later they had to take actions, otherwise the game would ultimately die. the system had to change.

How exactly do u figure that 2% of the population brings 50% of their income.

Their income comes from people depositing money, not from people with high turnover. Those people used to roll over the same money again and again and profit from it.
Maybe you're trying to say they make money from 2% of the people buying boxes for pills. But I have a feeling that that's less than said 2% actually withdrawn.

Ppl with high turnover used to get their money from ppl with less dpp and less turnover that deposited said money. It doesn't grow on a tree nor does it fall from the sky.

2% of the players do have something to bitch about. That's the rapid devaluation of their investment in gear. But that was a bad investment from the start. MA always had control over the value of your investments. You actually invested in a pyramidal scheme, and claim that without the 2%, ppl at the bottom will stop investing.

I think ppl will not buy crazy volatility assets like you guys did (gear) but will continue to pay the cost to play, and will play for fun, now that it's more affordable for them.

MA is happy now that it got rid of a lot of high MU unlimited assets and their payback responsibility dwindled. And they're happy to care for 98% of the player base.

The universe as a whole will adapt. MU will return and some ppl will still make money from their profession. As it should be. The whole shoot pointlessly for hours on end with best gear and profit was flawed, just as treating the game as a job, just as hireing ppl to play for you.

I applaud MA for having the courage to put the universe back on track.

It is funny, how god can define new rules in his universe and fuck 2% of his population AFTER this 2% bring in 50% of their Money. Dear MA, ask yourself how you can reopen my wallet. ATM it is closed for you! No more new Euros from my Card my friends :)

well, good for you.
Just stop hunting then. Nobody forces you to.

I really detest these blackmail threads. "please gimme more or I wont deposit anymore".
Well, if MA would give you more, you wont deposit either because there's no need to right?

Also I hardly doubt that the 2% brought in 50% of the cash.
It's more like, those 2% took out 50% of the cash.

And since they now cant take out as much anymore, they all rage quit.

You're around for long enough to know that EU is " dynamic". Rules have been changing for as long as I've been around. So dont act as it is something new.

Also, nothing that MA will change will please the entire playerbase. If they change it for the better for you, it will turn out worse for somebody else.

If MA can please 98% of the population by displeasing the other 2%, well, that I consider that good move!

I'm sorry for your losses, but you know all to well that 1 big HOF can make it all up again.

How exactly do u figure that 2% of the population brings 50% of their income.

Their income comes from people depositing money, not from people with high turnover.

Quite simply, deposits does not = profit because the money can be withdrawn in a similar fashion, how then will MA say that deposits are purely profits? That sounds stupid to me, unless its for boxes.

The reason ubers contribute more to MA's profit is simply due to the amount of decay they are able to generate, i.e. a high power weapon will decay x10 more than a mid level weapon via rate of fire or decay per shot.

So in this example decay is most definitely the best method MA can gauge or generate income not via deposits. You sir need to learn more about the EU economy as a whole before spouting nonsense.

Last edited:
I applaud MA for having the courage to put the universe back on track.

Yeah. Me too. No more monthly $5-10k depos for pills 'n gear. Also no more 12hrs / day grinding. There are a lot of positive things there. Also it can bring success to MA. IF they get it done to recruit a 5000 new normal depositing players to compensate that ones who stops now.. but we will see :)

I really detest these blackmail threads. "please gimme more or I wont deposit anymore".
Well, if MA would give you more, you wont deposit either because there's no need to right?

Again this is a very simple premise to understand as "MONEY TALKS". If no money then MA will see their dissatisfaction & maybe do some collateral damage control, but if money is coming in they will know that they are pleased with the overall features of their platform and services.

I at the moment am not pleased with the recent changes which has lead me to withdraw my stake in the game, so my rage quitting and selling of gear should be evident to MA via my actions.

Who would pay for a service they were not happy with? So these types of comments are in no way blackmailing anyone, it is just a way for a disgruntled customer to leave valuable feedback of their dissatisfaction and it is upto MA to deal with such customers, because you want repeat customers.

Any sustainable business requires this 100% as it produces sustainability and hopefully predictable/ profitable results. It is so much more difficult to get new customers who would pay at the same level as your previous high rollers.

one uber lost 4,54 % on a taxed land (that probably took most of this in taxes) and everyone is like "sky is falling":laugh: ...everyone else is told in that case "you only had bad luck, your sample size is to short ... and more"

one uber lost 4,54 % on a taxed land (that probably took most of this in taxes) and everyone is like "sky is falling":laugh: ...everyone else is told in that case "you only had bad luck, your sample size is to short ... and more"

not one uber... one $75k Investment got negative interests!

I at the moment am not pleased with the recent changes which has lead me to withdraw my stake in the game, so my rage quitting and selling of gear should be evident to MA via my actions.

Who would pay for a service they were not happy with....

You sold your stuff right?
That means somebody else bought it, right?
And rather quicky as well I might add.

That leads me to believe that there's enough folks that are still happy enough to buy it.

If MA wouldnt have changed loot, a lot of other people would have rage quitted. No way to please everybody.

And be honest, how much did you take out? You sold an adjusted resto and some small pfew pfews. Dont think MA will go bankrupt over that.

On the other hand, you say you've rage quitted and sold out. Why're you still here then, spewing your negativity?
Just go find anothger hobby if you're so unhappy here. Nobody forces you to stay right?

Or are you just to masochistic to leave?

Jeez, common folks, either rage quit and leave, or just try to find a way around to make this placce fun for you.
Dont just hang around spoiling our fun, please.

Oh and, maybe change your signature because it doesnt fit you anymore.

You sold your stuff right? That means somebody else bought it, right? And rather quicky as well I might add.

That leads me to believe that there's enough folks that are still happy enough to buy it.

If MA wouldnt have changed loot, a lot of other people would have rage quitted. No way to please everybody.

And be honest, how much did you take out? You sold an adjusted resto and some small pfew pfews. Dont think MA will go bankrupt over that.

On the other hand, you say you've rage quitted and sold out. Why're you still here then, spewing your negativity?
Just go find anothger hobby if you're so unhappy here. Nobody forces you to stay right?

Or are you just to masochistic to leave?

Jeez, common folks, either rage quit and leave, or just try to find a way around to make this place fun for you.
Dont just hang around spoiling our fun, please.

Oh and, maybe change your signature because it doesn't fit you anymore.

The only one being negative is you and I am trying to structure my comments in light of all that is unfolding while trying to stay on topic, all your other comments are rather defamatory about myself?

What Hulk has shared has been enlightening and sufficed that more people may follow my lead because there is now just no reason to stay in a game that does not have the possibility of prospering.

I sold to a re-seller if you must know, I've overall made a quantifiable profit over my initial investment so in my mind I have not lost out but I tend to believe "now" is a good time to exit the trade.

I've withdrawn over 8K ped and unlike your comment suggests I do not want EU to fail and keep an eye on what is happening to gauge whether or not I should stick around, I am deeply invested in EU.

But you are certainly giving me more reasons to stick with my guns and leave permanently. Nothing is really holding me back apart from the "community" which I have once have tried to help out.

As redundant as my thread now maybe, it does still holds "imo" merit regardless of an individuals results from this new loot system, but I for one am unprepared to invest "losses" to keep figuring it out.

Peace out!

The only one being negative is you and I am trying to structure my comments in light of all that is unfolding while trying to stay on topic, all your other comments are rather defamatory about myself?

What Hulk has shared has been enlightening and sufficed that more people may follow my lead because there is now just no reason to stay in a game that does not have the possibility of prospering.

I sold to a re-seller if you must know, I've overall made a quantifiable profit over my initial investment so in my mind I have not lost out but I tend to believe "now" is a good time to exit the trade.

I've withdrawn over 8K ped and unlike your comment suggests I do not want EU to fail and keep an eye on what is happening to gauge whether or not I should stick around, I am deeply invested in EU.

But you are certainly giving me more reasons to stick with my guns and leave permanently. Nothing is really holding me back apart from the "community" which I have once have tried to help out.

As redundant as my thread now maybe, it does still holds "imo" merit regardless of an individuals results from this new loot system, but I for one am unprepared to invest "losses" to keep figuring it out.

Peace out!

ok cool.

My excuses if I've misunderstood your rants in multiple threads.

But you did write yourself that you've rage quitted and sold out and that MA should feel that pain. All because of a some crap returns you've had for a while....after a long period of only profiting.
I interpret that as being very negative. But sure, it's just my interpretation.

I knew you as the guy who was always trying to teach people to survive. And now you feel like drowning yourself and start lashing out towards MA.

When others lost, it was their fault. Now you lose, all of a sudden t's MA's fault.
:scratch2:

I just dont think that's fair.

*edit*

sorry for totally going of topic here.

Last edited:
Does Hulk have a Twitch stream? would be very interesting to watch :wise:

ok cool.

My excuses if I've misunderstood your rants in multiple threads.

But you did write yourself that you've rage quitted and sold out and that MA should feel that pain. All because of a some crap returns you've had for a while....after a long period of only profiting.
I interpret that as being very negative. But sure, it's just my interpretation.

I knew you as the guy who was always trying to teach people to survive. And now you feel like drowning yourself and start lashing out towards MA.

When others lost, it was their fault. Now you lose, all of a sudden t's MA's fault.
:scratch2:

I just dont think that's fair.

Just so you are aware due to my hunting thread, it actually hindered me via sharing said information or the basis that the average player was becoming more "aware" of their actions. Profitability came at a much higher cost, but was not impossible this lead me to invest more capital to acquire more profits via being more efficient.

I do feel that it is all MA's fault because efficiency should still lead to better "returns" but that simply did/does not transpire and I do not feel it to be fair that my investments were made "redundant" and also do not find it fair that I now have to work it all out, but the information given still produces negative results, how is that fair?

I still hunt but at a level where I know I am going to churn out a profitable hunt, but that comes at the sacrifice of turnover and who wants to hunt puny all day long, is that fair to you that MA have stunted my growth? You tell me how you can remain positive after mentioning all of the above? I'm patient but enough is enough imo.

Whether you feel that my rage quitting is negative is your own opinion that has no bearing on how the system currently supplies our returns, but I can tell you that those investments increased my turnover exponentially providing MA more actual decay which should help them profit more, but how does that work out for them now?

My points, investments made redundant and no longer helps reduce the costs to hunt, my growth has been stopped, unable to increase turnover, all my dps supporters are out of the job, not to mention 80% of hunts are negative and for what, fairness? Maybe my points are a one sided view but you see where I am coming from as a veteran.

Last edited:
well, good for you.
Just stop hunting then. Nobody forces you to.

Also I hardly doubt that the 2% brought in 50% of the cash.
It's more like, those 2% took out 50% of the cash.

And since they now cant take out as much anymore, they all rage quit.

You're around for long enough to know that EU is " dynamic". Rules have been changing for as long as I've been around. So dont act as it is something new.

Also, nothing that MA will change will please the entire playerbase. If they change it for the better for you, it will turn out worse for somebody else.

If MA can please 98% of the population by displeasing the other 2%, well, that I consider that good move!

I'm sorry for your losses, but you know all to well that 1 big HOF can make it all up again.

You should look behind your jealous eyes before talking like youre doing now.....I aint quitting I said its bad for the trust of game to ruin ALOT of items over night in a patch and oslaughter their value. That ruins trust and this game relies just and only on trust.

Imagine if they made a patch removing the payback to your beloved CLDs that you love so much and claim we should go support by getting out there and shooting. Its not possible you might say, I would have said the same about my items.......

//Linzey

invest in skills they said. invest in gear they said. be eco they said...

...after coming back their advices, rule change they DID!

Reply to OP

TT return of 95.46% does not sound earth shatteringly bad to me.
Yes, you spent a lot in a short period of time, so lost 7145 ped in a short period.
Over the years, been having worse results than that, but on shorter (much shorter) runs.

I've had to depo to continue playing, over the years.

I've never had the luxury of having a close knit group of friends to share items with, with ridiculously ultra eco, but had to hunt with what I could afford at the time.

Yes, I've moaned on forum since loot 2 came out, but I'm all for a 95% return rate, and posting that saying you lost 7145 peds, well, hunt a bit less then, and lose what you can afford to lose.
Annoys me when I hear people have always played and profited on the backs of hard working folks, who play the odd hour here and there, because they love the game, but always lose it all over a week, and go back to square one to deposit for another go.

Guess all I'm trying to say here, 95%+ returns, I'd be happy with, no matter how long it took me to get there.
Lose it all in a day or 2, well, depo some more or cut back.

Edit
The thread I complained in, was hunting Osseo, and get less than a ped, or 2 or 3 at most, was not improved loot (no matter how many I killed), but then I stopped hunting them.

Recently finished my Longtooth Bronze, and had good runs and bad, once I figured Stalkers were paying crap, moved down to Doms instead, and had pretty ok returns, enough for me to carry on to the end of the stage.

Reactions: DoA
Reply to OP

TT return of 95.46% does not sound earth shatteringly bad to me.
Yes, you spent a lot in a short period of time, so lost 7145 ped in a short period.
Over the years, been having worse results than that, but on shorter (much shorter) runs.

I've had to depo to continue playing, over the years.

I've never had the luxury of having a close knit group of friends to share items with, with ridiculously ultra eco, but had to hunt with what I could afford at the time.

Yes, I've moaned on forum since loot 2 came out, but I'm all for a 95% return rate, and posting that saying you lost 7145 peds, well, hunt a bit less then, and lose what you can afford to lose.
Annoys me when I hear people have always played and profited on the backs of hard working folks, who play the odd hour here and there, because they love the game, but always lose it all over a week, and go back to square one to deposit for another go.

Guess all I'm trying to say here, 95%+ returns, I'd be happy with, no matter how long it took me to get there.
Lose it all in a day or 2, well, depo some more or cut back.

so your equipment investment is also tens of thousands of dollars? if not... u r out!

@Ludvig|MindArk

I hope you are seriously taking notes.

so your equipment investment is also tens of thousands of dollars? if not... u r out!

Yes
Full Shadow
Mod LR53
Adj Sk80 and 50 (brought when MU was pretty high)
LR48
Full Ghost inc foot which cost a small fortune back then(from years back)
Phantom
SGA Vigi complete set
Plus other guns over the years what are really not worth mentioning like rav, some lagunas, thorio club, kesmek slo, fire forge, silverfang, etc etc.

Not all items uber but I have paid a lot over the years for it all.

So I'm not out at all, thank you very much.

EDIT
Not to mention the thousands of ped to make my avatar look good in game, malachai ash, various master coats, dresses etc. Again, brought when MU was extortionate.

Last edited:
or Hulk should we ask how many months did you got over 20k ped profit in the last 2 years and now you only complain for 7k ped loss? i even lost almost 10k ped in the last 2 months but i didnt made any complain thread ... and i bet that many of us lost a lot lately , or even more but they dont do raging quit threads , be patient im sure MA will pay you back in a day...

and Diana you dont impress nobody , i think 3-4 medium players invest more than you uber in one month so nothing lost if you quit .:wtg:

Stop beeing jealous of the income of ubers in the last months!!!!
Its a fact that if u cant constantly profit with gear that have 3,63 eco than the game will die!!

Most of the people play the game to have a chance to profit. Its RCE. There are so much more mmorpgs which are better than entropia. Why grinding/playing for hours when u loose real money and dont have a chance to get it back?

If equip and skills doesnt have a big influence than entropia will get a problem.

But yes, we will need more logs and time to see if its realy so bad or only just now.

So sad that most people are so jealous and not objective :(

If the trend continues for the next 1-2 months it will be official, for now it's just a warning sign...however I do believe that the game won't allow the big spenders to lose so much...had it been 99% people would have been a lot less anxious...

Stop beeing jealous of the income of ubers in the last months!!!!
Its a fact that if u cant constantly profit with gear that have 3,63 eco than the game will die!!

Most of the people play the game to have a chance to profit. Its RCE. There are so much more mmorpgs which are better than entropia. Why grinding/playing for hours when u loose real money and dont have a chance to get it back?

If equip and skills doesnt have a big influence than entropia will get a problem.

But yes, we will need more logs and time to see if its realy so bad or only just now.

So sad that most people are so jealous and not objective :(

:lolup:

another one with "it's a fact that..."
So, if those 10 people who ever achieve that 3,63 dont have a 100% garuantee to profit, the game will die?
And thats a fact?

I think it's just a theory. YOUR theory.

I never went above 3.00 but still profit. The game is more than just autoclick mobs.
You wrote it yourself. It's an RCE,meaning Real Cash ECONOMY. Economy doesnt only mean weapon economy but a complete system, and that's more then just hunting.

Indeed, why grinding for hours if you can alos have a regular day job which pays a lot more?
very good question. Never understood those mindless grinders to begin with. Again, there's more in entropia than just grinding. Open your eyes and discover!

How come you write that people are jealous?
Jealous about whom?

What you write is that you're entitled to always profit if you spend enough on gear.
Well, wake up, it's real. And like in real investments there are no guarantees to always profit.
Why should entropia give you that guarantee?

If you want to invest stocks you also want profit, right? BUt which company will give you 100% guarantee that you will?

If the trend continues for the next 1-2 months it will be official, for now it's just a warning sign...however I do believe that the game won't allow the big spenders to lose so much...had it been 99% people would have been a lot less anxious...

what will be official?

Sky falling again?

pfff... seen the sky fall a hundred times in the past 12 years that I've been around.

:laugh:

:lolup:

another one with "it's a fact that..."
So, if those 10 people who ever achieve that 3,63 dont have a 100% garuantee to profit, the game will die?
And thats a fact?

I think it's just a theory. YOUR theory.

I never went above 3.00 but still profit. The game is more than just autoclick mobs.
You wrote it yourself. It's an RCE,meaning Real Cash ECONOMY. Economy doesnt only mean weapon economy but a complete system, and that's more then just hunting.

Indeed, why grinding for hours if you can alos have a regular day job which pays a lot more?
very good question. Never understood those mindless grinders to begin with. Again, there's more in entropia than just grinding. Open your eyes and discover!

How come you write that people are jealous?
Jealous about whom?

What you write is that you're entitled to always profit if you spend enough on gear.
Well, wake up, it's real. And like in real investments there are no guarantees to always profit.
Why should entropia give you that guarantee?

If you want to invest stocks you also want profit, right? BUt which company will give you 100% guarantee that you will?

Dont feel attacked. But there are people which celebrate that a player with 3,63 eco now looses peds.

I always had good return in eu. Remember every Feff global was korrs, iron globals from argos, gazzu from drones etc...
The problem is i talked with a lot of people ingame which hunt smart for mu and they cant cover there looses.
And i have the same problem now. Well, i am really excited in seeing hunting logs the next weeks.

Its still my opinion that there should be a big difference for hunters/grinders with equip worth 80.000$ and a player with equip worth 500$. Of course no one should be able to withdraw 50-70k peds a month.

Log update:

July from day 1 to 14
Hunted Longtooths and few small runs on Eomons.

TT spent: 101027 ped
TT income: 96941 ped
TT return: 95,96%
Total TT -4086 ped

Dont feel attacked.

Dont worry, I always love a nice discussion ;)

But there are people which celebrate that a player with 3,63 eco now looses peds.

Not so much celebrate, but more having the feeling of justice.
Like I explained, why should someone be entitled to a 100% guaranteed profit just because they are rich and can buy nice items?

I always had good return in eu. Remember every Feff global was korrs, iron globals from argos, gazzu from drones etc...
The problem is i talked with a lot of people ingame which hunt smart for mu and they cant cover there looses.
And i have the same problem now. Well, i am really excited in seeing hunting logs the next weeks.

Well, I can tell you, I always had crap returns the past 12 years. I only got the dips and never the ups.
But I did want to keep playing without depositing. So had to play smart and look further than just grinding.
Thats what I mean there's more than just hunting. It's an economy with many facets. Use them ;)

Its still my opinion that there should be a big difference for hunters/grinders with equip worth 80.000$ and a player with equip worth 500$. Of course no one should be able to withdraw 50-70k peds a month.

there is a big difference.
The 500$ player will probably not be able to hunt as big as the high roller. Meaning he hes less chance in getting that ATH.

But percentile wise, the odds of winning should not be different. Or at least, not be so much different.
Sure, money can give you the edge, but not the guarantee.

Just like slot machine, you can enter the 5 cent machines, only winning (or loosing) small, or you can do 20$ spins, potentially winning big (or loosing big).

Gear and skills open bigger playing tables with higher stakes. But not higher chances (or maybe just a little).

Back