Selling: Win the game

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
Hey forum, so as many of my friends already know i have been super busy lately and I dont know if its summer but when i do have time for EU i dont enjoy the grind that much. My gear works and i love what i have but real life (yes i know everyone selling stuff these days use this excuse...) is getting real interesting. Sometime between now and end of the year i will be moving to a different continent to challange my life further and embrace the #startover.

So intro aside here is what i have for sale.

• Easter ring 2016
    SOLD
  • Augmented Ares
    SOLD
  • Omegaton Ranger Scope MKI
    SOLD
  • Perfected Tegretov TR6 tier 5
    BO: 75k
  • Rage 25 (UL blp amp with 20% crit dmg)
    BO: 20k
  • Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack tier 3 SOLD
  • Full EST F
  • Full Bear F (tier 1-2)
    Current offer: +1k
    BO: +1.5k
  • Full Adj Vigilante F (tier 3-4)
  • GR plates x4
  • GR armor 3 parts (all bottom half), acceleration buff unlocked
  • Full F Supremacy (L) with few extra parts
  • Lots of PK stuff, marines, blades, plates, amps, rockets. You name it i have it, full list will be added a t a later date
  • Full F Thunderbird (L) and Polaris, various but mainly low tt parts

Things i am interested in - MMOWC ring, some fun weapon like ISH, FOE or maybe some others.

May add more stuff later but thats not game winning or even slightly important when trying to profit.

For now i would love to sell all to one buyer but since it is near impossible then i will sell ring first and only then the rest. However feel free to inquire.

Some Facts
I am not leaving the game
I have enough skills to play casually with any L or UL gear so i dont need this setup.
If i dont find a buyer i will keep playing as i still profit and love the game
Since loot 2.0 i am still over 100% tt
I am in positive this month too
I have made >250k peds since i own the ring (14-15months)
Skills are not for sale unless you want to talk about other options
No sky is not falling, but someone else has a chance to get into the elite league or improve their current setup.

Please keep the thread clean. This is a sale not a discussion, feel free to write me a message on facebook - facebook.com/sokolade or an email via my website. Low ball offers will be simply ignored. Offers can be made public or private. I will keep offers and sales private

Have a wonderful day!
Soko

Last edited:
Bring It Up

Did I miss the price and if you can sell the items separately?

Few offers received and op updated.
No resonable offers on the rings yet. Ring has to be sold first.

Cheers
/Soko

New offer on scope, OP updated

Being It Up

New offers received

Imp fap 39k
Aug ares 10k

Some interest in EST
I have more than a set but not enough to complete 2 sets afaik. Once a set is sold i will list rest of the parts.

Have a good day forum
Soko

Received another identical offer for imp fap.
No new offers on anything else so far

Cheers
/Soko

Bring It Up

Bring It Up

New offer on scope, will be sold soon...

Scope and easter sold. Some other stuff added.
Whoever wanted aug ares for 10k can have it, just pm me and remind me of urself.
Interested in some trades, those are added too.

Received a very very tempting deal on imp fap, if you are interested ots last moment to make a bid before i make up my mind and trade ot away tomorrow.

No changes on other items for now...

Bump

Bring It Up

Imp fap gone, rest still available

Bring It Up

Bring It Up

Bring It Up

Bring It Up

Inbox full so can't pm you, I'm interested in your bear set, please pm me what you are asking for it. :)

Inbox full so can't pm you, I'm interested in your bear set, please pm me what you are asking for it. :)

Inbox emptied a bit

+1,5k for bear

Bring It Up

Bump for highest BLP efficiency in game

Bring It Up

Decided to raise buyout on the tr6, after all it is best blp weapon in the game and also only two exist. When looking at efficiency it is third highest just after imk2 and a38.

Offers are still welcome. Trades i am interested atm is mod evil and mmowc ring. Other things may be offered but has to be a good +ped deal.

Have a good day PCF
/Soko

Bring It Up

Decided to raise buyout on the tr6, after all it is best blp weapon in the game and also only two exist. When looking at efficiency it is third highest ranged weapon just after imk2 and a38.

Offers are still welcome. Trades i am interested atm is mod evil and mmowc ring. Other things may be offered but has to be a good +ped deal.

Have a good day PCF
/Soko

Fixed :)

Update ur blog! Interested!

Ty and gl with sales!

Fixed :)

Update ur blog! Interested!

Ty and gl with sales!

~113% for july. No time to do anything on the blog, will try to get to it in september.

[COLOR="#80000"]Bring It Up[/COLOR]

Back