Help: How to change Pocket app?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
So I just bought a new phone! :yay:

I followed the instructions on the site, I entered my pocket recovery code and the old pocket 2 Factor Authentication is disabled!
When I check my security tab: "Entropia Pocket is Enabled but not Activated for Your Account."

Next I click "activate Entropia Pocket" and on the next page "Generate a new QR code". All fine so far

This is when the magic happens:"– 2 Factor Authentication Required –". I can't enter a code because I just disabled that and there is no new QR code popping up because I don't have a code.....

I (thankfully) could enable it on my old phone again, but this sucks. Does anyone know a fix?

support ticket is needed... I had similar problems when I updated to new phone. They have to basically disable all authentication and then re-enable it from scratch... kind of a pain in the a$$ but it works. Hopefully no one hacks your account when it's got no authentication in the middle of the process.

(I ended up keeping the old phone solely so I could use it as my 'new gold card' (and so that I wouldn't be able to buy webshop crap with my regular phone since that'd be way too damn tempting when sitting around in lobbies, twiddling my thumbs waiting for my 'forced hour long lunch' to get over, etc.))

Last edited:
Back