How Blockchain Gaming Is Evolving The Way Games Are Played - CoinTelegraph

News Bot

Guardian

How Blockchain Gaming Is Evolving The Way Games Are Played
[SIZE=-1]CoinTelegraph[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Lately, Planet Rocktropia has been reported getting ready to integrate their own Ethereum token into the Entropia Universe known as NEVERDIE Coin (NDC). Currently, in the ICO stage, the token will allow gamers to kill mobs and loot NDC which can be ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

ok folks help me understand this.

So I clicked the link

https://neverdie.com/wallet.html

I don't understand all these buttons.

Say I decide to buy $20 worth of Neverdie coins and just sit-on-them for now.
I assume that if his currency gets used the price increases right? because there's a limited amount of coins.

have I understood that right?

So what buttons do I need to select (see the link), to buy $20 worth?

I also don't understand the avatar in there, the purpose of it, and how it works.

Thanks for help

Rick

Last edited:
Think I'm gradually understanding it.

So I need to buy ETH (Ether) to be able to buy NDC.

1 ETH = $201.28

but I can buy decimal points of it.

So 0.02 ETH = 16.10 NDC.

Why is ETH valued at that price?
Who owns the Ether?

Or is it better to own the Ether?

I've noticed that if I own some NDC, I can then buy into a fund "Rock Dollars"
Of which there're currently 499039 / 500000 available.

So that raises another question. Is the purpose of buying the NDC to then buy the Rock Dollars, which can rise and fall in value once all the 500K have been bought?

Does that mean the Rock Dollars are like in a sense CLD for Rocktropia?

Rock Dollars

Buying Rock Dollars with NDC

Cheers

rick

Last edited:
I can answer a few bits from your first post.
Currently $1 equals to 4 NDC. After 1st of August, price could go up, price could go down, who knows.
Alternatively, you can change your NDC into Rockdollars. 4 NDC = 1 Rockdollar which is pretty much $1.
The Rockdollar is a Rocktropia Deed and (if not mistaken) dividends will start paying in after 1st of August on weekly basis. Of course its value could go up or down as well :) . You ll find a few more details and understanding of how it works on the "Funds" button at the left of the page. Interestingly enough, there are some sub-funds, check the drop down menu "All data" at the right side. There are different mobs sub-funds, each seem to (or potentially could) pay different dividends. That is an additional bonus to the shrewd investor!

Just read some quantum stuff , it will be easier to understand it.

Currently $1 equals to 4 NDC. After 1st of August, price could go up, price could go down, who knows.
Alternatively, you can change your NDC into Rockdollars. 4 NDC = 1 Rockdollar which is pretty much $1.
The Rockdollar is a Rocktropia Deed and (if not mistaken) dividends will start paying in after 1st of August on weekly basis. Of course its value could go up or down as well :) . You ll find a few more details and understanding of how it works on the "Funds" button at the left of the page. Interestingly enough, there are some sub-funds, check the drop down menu "All data" at the right side. There are different mobs sub-funds, each seem to (or potentially could) pay different dividends. That is an additional bonus to the shrewd investor!

Thanks

It would appear that if you buy NDC you get bonus virtual gold and silver for another game ND is trying to crowdfund as well.

https://neverdie.io/index.html

But I also read you need to register for this first to qualify, but I've now lost that link.

I'm not doing anything, until I understand all the rules.

But it would appear you buy NDC (to qualify for free holding in a new game), and get to swap the NDC for Rock dollars, which you say behaves like deeds for RT.

Thanks

Rick

I think etherum just recently crashed to 10 us cents recently and came back up again, all within a few minutes?

Too scary.....think I'll stick with Compet :)

edit:

Yeah the ETH prices appear very volatile.

It was 1 ETH = $201.28 (when I looked earlier)

Within an hour or less it's now: 1 ETH = $193.23 (as pic)

Personally converting real dollars into this ether currency seems just crazy to me.
If you're hanging onto bitcoins you can't get rid of, it might be worthwhile swapping (who knows).

However it was worthwhile looking into it, and trying to understand it.

Rick

Last edited:
I do most of my crypto trading at poloniex.com.

For those of you that haven't been into it at all you can see some (just a portion) of the cryptocurrencies listed there, some of their values, and watch the markets work very similar to a FOREX.

This includes a bit of price history. I've been dabbling in crypto for a long time, and if you want to get a sense of where the market is at right now you can look back to the first quarter of this year when many coins took a 200 to 2500 percent rise and have slowly been settling back down. It's a high risk time to be buying in.

I can't (or wouldn't) directly endorse any exchange or platform. As I mentioned, most of my stuff is at poloniex, I also trade a little bit at bittrex.com, another american exchange. For a larger list of platforms and trading services available you can see https://exchangewar.info/

It appears that most of the coins on NDs site are Ethereum tokens which anyone can make and propagate onto the ETH network. It remains to be seen whether he can provide any actual value to them, I guess.

EDIT: there's no such thing as bitcoins you "can't get rid of" they're fluctuating between 2200 and 2500 dollars each lately :eyecrazy:

If you're hanging onto bitcoins you can't get rid of, it might be worthwhile swapping (who knows).
Yeah, you may be onto something there actually... but yea, who knows.

Reminds me the classics! :)
Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing.

my blocks are as chained as my mind is arked ... endless freedom in unlimited universes :ahh:

wait this is about minecraft isn't it? :scratch2:

Normally, I would be really excited about this. But, Neverdie...

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-ethereum/

Is there a way to buy this junk in game or on on webshop type thing? Suspecting that there is, and it's all related to that new ai mission, but not sure on the details of it all.

(wouldn't mind investing but my bank won't let this type of activity happen... Same shit with Entropia, which is why I have to use paypal as a third party layer most of the time.)

Mindark, if you are reading this, it'd be nice if there was a webshop or in game interface that let you exchange universal ammo for this type of stuff...

In ancient days there was an in game stock exchange... so the interface, etc. is already half way coded, or was at one point in time.

Last edited:
https://www.seedinvest.com/portalar...=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=lvsfb05

If you invest more than US $20,000.00, you must be an accredited investor and invest under the Regulation D offering type.

Investor Perks
Investors who invest at the levels below or more will have the option to receive in-game benefits that they can use themselves in game.

$500: Golden Armor and Golden Cloak

Game Access
Exclusive Golden Cloak (See Gallery)
Exclusive Suit of Golden Clockwork Armor (See Gallery)
Exclusive Golden Lord British Helmet
Exclusive Golden Lord British Throne
Exclusive Golden Trimmed Tuxedo
Exclusive Golden Lord British Moondial
Exclusive Replenishing Box of Assorted Golden Fireworks
/goldenflowerwandtrick: Exclusive Magic Trick Animation
/goldenbirdtrick: Exclusive Magic Trick Animation
/goldenendlessclothtrick: Exclusive Magic Trick Animation
$1000: Golden Row Home

All of the above
Exclusive Golden Lord British Shield (See Gallery)
Tax Free Player Owned Town Row Lot Deed
Exclusive Golden Ornate Greenhouse 4-Story Row House (See Gallery)
Exclusive Golden Clockwork Raven Pet (See Gallery)
$2500: Golden Village Home

All of the above
Tax Free Village POT Lot Deed
Exclusive Golden Viking Village Home
Exclusive Golden Clockwork Cat Pet
Exclusive Ornate Gold Plated Iron Fence
$5000: Golden Town Home

All of the Above
Tax Free Town POT Lot Deed
Exclusive Golden Pristine Gothic Mansion
Exclusive Golden Clockwork Dog Pet
Exclusive Golden Streetlamps (6 Pack)
$10,000: Golden City Home

All of the above
Tax Free Player Owned Town City Lot Deed
Exclusive Golden Kobold 4-Story Great Hall (See Gallery)
Exclusive Golden Sword (See Gallery)
Tour of Portalarium Studios in Austin, TX (travel expenses not included)
$20,000: Golden Keep

All of the above
Tax Free Keep POT Lot Deed
Exclusive Golden Osidian 4-Tower Keep City Home
Exclusive Golden Remote Bank Access Device
Exclusive Golden Automaton Pet
Exclusive Golden Viking Palisade Walls
$30,000: Golden Castle

All of the above
Tax Free Player Owned Town Castle Lot Deed
Exclusive Golden Airship (See Gallery)
Exclusive Golden Castle Walls (See Gallery)
Exclusive Golden Clockwork Pet Dragon (See Gallery)
Dinner with Lord and Lady British and other Golden Castle owners at their home Britannia Manor in New York City (travel expenses not included)
It is advised that you consult a tax professional to fully understand any potential tax implications of receiving investor perks before making an investment.

Sounds like it might be better from investment standpoint as far as the perks go to go with the Lord British side, and then portal over to RT down the road, etc. Still now sure how these games will interconnect, but suspect that it'll all fall together in 10-15 years.

My guess is the Lord British is the English side similar to Eudoria on Entropia and the Amethera/other continent side will be the AmVRca thing?

Okay, now that August 1st has come and gone... Can anybody confirm whether or not the Rock Dollars paid out? What happened here?

How Blockchain Gaming Is Evolving The Way Games Are Played
[SIZE=-1]CoinTelegraph[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Lately, Planet Rocktropia has been reported getting ready to integrate their own Ethereum token into the Entropia Universe known as NEVERDIE Coin (NDC). Currently, in the ICO stage, the token will allow gamers to kill mobs and loot NDC which can be ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

how about fixing the lag

And for godsake, undo the fuckin CAPS LOCK shit, its making me puke from all the ego spewing... And thank god if this will start to happen in 10-15 yrs, wanna loot normal stuff, weapons, armor and such.. not some CAPS LOCK shit. If it happens, hope its planet side away from Calypso.

Robo

Okay, now that August 1st has come and gone... Can anybody confirm whether or not the Rock Dollars paid out? What happened here?

there was some payout a while ago, but there were no payouts in months...

Right now NDC only purpose is to pay me and other government official's of RT our monthly wages
Soon it will be useable in some other games and possibly entropia but til then it's only current official use is to pay our wages.

Soon it will be useable in some other games and possibly entropia

lol nah, like all cryptos it will only ever be purchased by buy and hold speculative investors. No one actually "uses" crypto (other than criminals) lol even the staff being paid in it now, their primary thought when getting it is "ok how do I convert this into something useful like real money?" Lol

Is any part of this system available in Entropia yet?

Back