Major concern regarding teaming and shared loot in Loot 2.0

Status
any bump is welcomed and to answer you ,many many many people have more dpp but only few camp shared loot to take noobs loot.......and by your post it's pretty obvious u have a problem with noobs finding out about it camper.

any bump is welcomed and to answer you ,many many many people have more dpp but only few camp shared loot to take noobs loot.......and by your post it's pretty obvious u have a problem with noobs finding out about it camper.

i like your logic, if u have higher dpp you should not attempt shared loot :laugh:

i like your logic, if u have higher dpp you should not attempt shared loot :laugh:

or you could just not stack 500 accuracy enhancers and pills and mayhem amp and pay markup out the ass to try to leech from people around you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :confused: (not saying you do this, but every time I go I just scan a few people and leave because they're all doing it)

but every time I go I just scan a few people and leave because they're all doing it

And if they are not doing it, you're staying, because you have the upper hand, right? You remain because you will have better dpp than the majority.
I bet so did Hoost, since he visited. This means it's bothering you when other do it better?

I don't understand the hypocrisy of this thread, really. Even before loot 2.0, EST users, me being one of them, used to get better % return because of it (and other items ofc, like acc enh, pills, rings). This system got greatly restricted to a small area and NOW it bothers you? It didn't before? You were OK TTprofitting? Where did those PED come from if not from:
- noobs;
- ppl that didn't "trust" dpp;
- ppl that didn't care about it;
- ppl that were opting for DPS.

What bothers me the most is that many are trying to blame the players with knowledge and that invest in this game by investing in gear and stuff - when this is what this game is all about, playing against others for loot, selling them your loot. Are there people that believe MA guys have other jobs and they bring their salaries to the loot pool so you can have a chance to profit from playing??
WHAT's WRONG WITH YOU?

Disclaimer: pill stacking is a bug and players using it should be reported imho :D

And if they are not doing it, you're staying, because you have the upper hand, right? You remain because you will have better dpp than the majority.
I bet so did Hoost, since he visited. This means it's bothering you when other do it better?

I don't understand the hypocrisy of this thread, really. Even before loot 2.0, EST users, me being one of them, used to get better % return because of it (and other items ofc, like acc enh, pills, rings). This system got greatly restricted to a small area and NOW it bothers you? It didn't before? You were OK TTprofitting? Where did those PED come from if not from:
- noobs;
- ppl that didn't "trust" dpp;
- ppl that didn't care about it;
- ppl that were opting for DPS.

What bothers me the most is that many are trying to blame the players with knowledge and that invest in this game by investing in gear and stuff - when this is what this game is all about, playing against others for loot, selling them your loot. Are there people that believe MA guys have other jobs and they bring their salaries to the loot pool so you can have a chance to profit from playing??
WHAT's WRONG WITH YOU?

Disclaimer: pill stacking is a bug and players using it should be reported imho :D

I think a lot of what you're talking about in this post is really off topic but I'll address it regardless.

First of all, I'm actually a fan of the direction they went with loot 2.0, I think it could use some work but I think it has a lot more potential overall, if MA actually had any employees that worked they could do lots of cool stuff with it.

Second of all, if I went and there weren't any players who ""invested"" in mayhem amps, accuracy enhancers, and pills and decided to stay my DPP would be pretty much average or maybe a bit below average at around 2.97DPP (with many using ArMatrix, and maybe an uber or two farming noobs at shared with imk2 because they're done with actually playing the game), so I might stay because I'm interested in doing the daily mission..?

Third of all, I could ""invest"" in this garbage to try to leech from noobs too but I'd feel like an asshole supporting a broken system, and no, I was not TT profiting before, and was not particularly thrilled with how the game's loot system worked but it as a bit more manageable since it was a kind of universe-wide "shared loot", as opposed to just being directly leeched off of by a guy with no self respect standing right next to me who is paying PED in MU to try to take my PED.

Fourth of all, no I don't think this game is supposed to be about leeching loot from other players, and I'm pretty sure MA doesn't either, hence the introduction of Loot 2.0 and this statement from four months ago when this subject was being debated in another thread:

In regards to Team loot and Shared loot distribution it hasn't really changed and works the same way as before. However, with the new loot system it is now possible to make a new team loot rule that splits loot based on everyone's costs instead of their damage, creating a much more fair loot setting for teams.

I'm pretty sure this game is supposed to be about participating in a virtual economy by crafting items people want, mining resources people want, and hunting for items people want while you explore, progress your avatar, complete quests, socialize, have fun, and get some cool loots. Opportunities to profit can be found by within this by investing in the right tools and being knowledgeable within your profession, or you can not care and just do what you want to have fun.

Evey and Alina post offtopic on purpose

There is nothing bad with this thread showing people how shared loot works.
All that about my gear and going away after i scan people........pure imagination that i will make more real:i can do 3.6 dpp easy and not bother if Alina or other guy has 3.7 cause my tt return will still be awsome(beacuse so many low dpp hunt there)
When i go there i post a link to this thread so people can be more aware of how shared loot works.
Aparently Alina and Evey dont like this and keep posting offtopic .

That will not stop me in anyway of doing same everytime i go to shared feffoids
And also will bump this thread everyday.

Cheers

Aparently Alina and Evey dont like this and keep posting offtopic .
Don't know about Alina but I don't care much. The thread may be good, but bumping it on the other hand, I don't care, really. And I did advocate for eco a lot when I ran into EAamp and bad eco users before loot 2.0.

What bothers me is the hypocrisy to be honest. It was OK to do it before, it's not OK when other do it better than you now - this is what I get from it.
I don't remember many EST users or other kind of players to bump up thread about ECO before loot 2.0.

And by noobs abused in shared loot you mean people unfortunate enough to run into stupid/idiot mentors.
Are you guys also leaving when you see people hunting with no buffs? Or using bad eco tools? No amps?

@dakaruki, how are these different?

Opportunities to profit can be found by within this by investing in the right tools and being knowledgeable within your profession.

I could ""invest"" in this garbage to try to leech from noobs too but I'd feel like an asshole supporting a broken system,
They are fucking not. The first - you do it, the second, is when others do it better than you.
You can't see it, I am sure, but I hope others see through the bullshit and hypocrisy and I hope readers can see the bias of these bumped threads.

Cheers :)

Don't know about Alina but I don't care much. The thread may be good, but bumping it on the other hand, I don't care, really. And I did advocate for eco a lot when I ran into EAamp and bad eco users before loot 2.0.

Before it was how the game as a whole worked, now it is not and only in Shared Loot settings is it dysfunctional and being abused as a result, which as we've already established in my previous post, MA is fully aware of. This is what this thread is about.

What bothers me is the hypocrisy to be honest. It was OK to do it before, it's not OK when other do it better than you now - this is what I get from it.
I don't remember many EST users or other kind of players to bump up thread about ECO before loot 2.0.

I don't care if Mathilda or Hoost or anybody else who sought to play as eco as possible within Loot 1.0 is advocating for Shared Loot to be fixed in Loot 2.0, if it's hypocritical or whatever, this is the way the game is now and the way Shared Loot is currently is certainly not fair or intended, it's just a product of MA being lazy, and if they're looking out for other players instead of abusing them I think that's commendable.

And by noobs abused in shared loot you mean people unfortunate enough to run into stupid/idiot mentors.

By noobs abused in shared loot I mean every single player who isn't spamming accuracy enhancers, pills, and mayhem amps is directly being leeched from by those who are... Maybe they just want to do a daily mission? Or participate in a Shared Loot event? Or hunt with their friends? Or fight a boss like Hussk? Nope, can't just have fun, need to avoid like a plague because of a broken system and morally bankrupt people who abuse it.

Are you guys also leaving when you see people hunting with no buffs? Or using bad eco tools? No amps?

I can't speak for Hoost, he is not me. I simply do not participate at all if I see more than one player abusing and I rarely even bother trying to anymore, I've gone maybe three times in the last two months because it's not even worth checking anymore, there's always just the same nolifers who spend all their time there looking for people to leech from, it's pathetic and makes me feel sad.

@dakaruki, how are these different?

They are fucking not. The first - you do it, the second, is when others do it better than you.
You can't see it, I am sure, but I hope others see through the bullshit and hypocrisy and I hope readers can see the bias of these bumped threads.

Cheers :)

No, because increasing your efficiency doesn't directly affect other players in any negative or positive way, neither does having good mining tools, or owning valuable blueprints, neither does knowing what to hunt at what time based on what players want, or knowing where to mine, or knowing what to craft, that's just called participating in the game's economy. Intentionally trying to leech at Shared Loot by abusing a broken system is not in any way comparable to being smart and participating in the game's economy.

Last edited:
I'm afraid MA won't do a thing about this, simply because they are getting anyway their cut so their profit is not impacted. What impact players you know how long it takes MA to fix stuff.

In the end MA might consider this a player versus player and not player vs MA issue.

Unfortunately more and more players will choose to be lonely grinders which is exactly the opposite of encouraging team hunts.

just a reminder that buff stacking is not even fixed and is currently being abused by certain people at shared loot still

G3GAyFT.png

Hopefully this arrives sooner rather than later :)

Do you really need to keep bumping this now:

Team / Shared Hunting Loot Distribution
Our team is also investigating the distribution of hunting loot for teams and shared loot scenarios, with an eye toward implementing a more equitable, balanced, and engaging distribution of both stackable and non-stackable loot. We expect the improvements from this investigation to be implemented within the next 1-2 months, after a full review and testing phase are completed.

I have been following this thread and to be honest - who cares - EU is a harsh environment - especially if you are a new player - either go in the pit or don't - but don't bitch about your returns when you have been playing this long

I have been following this thread and to be honest - who cares - EU is a harsh environment - especially if you are a new player - either go in the pit or don't - but don't bitch about your returns when you have been playing this long

I think you have missed the entire point of the thread.

maybe last bump.....bump

would be amazing from MA especially if it worked correctly, but I'm expecting at least a few more weeks

still, here's hoping! :)

Not a concern of Mindark. Waste of forum space.

Not a concern of Mindark. Waste of forum space.

Mindark seems to disagree thankfully

Team / Shared Hunting Loot Distribution
Our team is also investigating the distribution of hunting loot for teams and shared loot scenarios, with an eye toward implementing a more equitable, balanced, and engaging distribution of both stackable and non-stackable loot. We expect the improvements from this investigation to be implemented within the next 1-2 months, after a full review and testing phase are completed.

Bumping in honor of Hoost, fix shared loot already guys.

Status
Back