Ingame cost tracker

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
I think the game should add a tracker to actual cost and return values, this could be tracked long term, as like totals, and per login return values...

what do you all think?

this could also break the oh i only have 60% return crap.

For the Game and the community really great, but for Mindark i think not ;) But maybee also for Mindark good. I find the idea good :D

I support this idea . to pople stop bitch around about low return , you can click start and stop and everything tt spent and back in this "time" get tracked and avaible somekind menu more later to check

I support this idea . to pople stop bitch around about low return , you can click start and stop and everything tt spent and back in this "time" get tracked and avaible somekind menu more later to check

This is a good idea based solely on this post...

95% of EU fails at basic math and statistics... so yeah.. and ingame TT input/output tracker that you can reset at will would be very very convenient.

You already have your pedcard for this :rolleyes:

If it was in game, a lot of regular depositors that don't track this type of stuff would suddenly realize how much they are loosing and stop depositing all together... If you want the game to die, add it.

I think the game should add a tracker to actual cost and return values, this could be tracked long term, as like totals, and per login return values...

what do you all think?

this could also break the oh i only have 60% return crap.

No, please, not ingame.
I dont wanna know my returns! Not knowing them makes the game a lot more bearable for me ;)

I always think I'm profiting if I get more ammo back then I started with since I always forget to count all my decays :tongue2:

Knowing the exact returns all the time will make me VERY unhappy.

Like he said:
If it was in game, a lot of regular depositors that don't track this type of stuff would suddenly realize how much they are loosing and stop depositing all together... If you want the game to die, add it.

I have an excel SS where I track the ammo cost, decay and weapon. I have to say that I do now (didn't at first)like the no ammo in the loot as it gives a lot more concise info. I use a TT weapon so no mark-up and if I use a looted weapon I don't include when I count my loot. After a run I Alt-Tab out and put in the info right after the run. I just finished my 154th run and at a 97.35 return. I did give a detailed report on another post so I won't do it here.

The most rudimentary way to track the costs, I use the Item page on EU website, under my account.
It updates almost in real time so it shows TT value of everything carried + items in storage and records every change. Shows rounded PED, not PECs but hey..

Must admit I figured that out not long ago :)

The most rudimentary way to track the costs, I use the Item page on EU website, under my account.
It updates almost in real time so it shows TT value of everything carried + items in storage and records every change. Shows rounded PED, not PECs but hey..

Must admit I figured that out not long ago :)

Very interesting. Just so I understand, you open EU to my items page and at the end of a run or whatever the page shows the current TT value of all your stuff and you just do the math ? As you say rudimentary but in reality very effective.

Very interesting. Just so I understand, you open EU to my items page and at the end of a run or whatever the page shows the current TT value of all your stuff and you just do the math ? As you say rudimentary but in reality very effective.

yes, very easy, I do the same.

But keep in mind that the item page doesnt count ped on your ped card.
So as soon as you convert ped into ammo (or goods) it increases your item value.

I would agree only if it doesn't strain the server even more. Seeing how is choking after 2.0 I really really don't want something extra until they figure a way to optimize those antique functions.

yes, very easy, I do the same.

But keep in mind that the item page doesnt count ped on your ped card.
So as soon as you convert ped into ammo (or goods) it increases your item value.

Correct, but I take a look at my items page just before I set out on a run, so no item>PED transition inbetween ;)

Like many things in EU that are on a counter, if we ask for better tracking of returns enough, we'll eventually hit the counter and it will get done. :wtg:

Using the My Items page is far from ideal. Not only does it not show your PED card balance, it also does not show any attached enhancers. So unless you do not use enhancers at all, you need to track their breakage and replacement independently.

Personally, I think the easiest way for MA to let us track loot properly is to log every looted item just like when you are in a team.

I doubt that we will see any of these things anytime soon or ever for that matter. Besides there really is something like this already. In an event the loot is tracked buy a counter. The events I have been in are most loot and usually the number displayed is twice what you loot. Really all we need is to have MA make that available to us outside the event. I really think that the ones interested in tracking can figure the rest out. And BTW I would really like to have the mob counter also, like the one used in the missions. All we need here is MA to release them to us.

I doubt that we will see any of these things anytime soon or ever for that matter. Besides there really is something like this already. In an event the loot is tracked buy a counter. The events I have been in are most loot and usually the number displayed is twice what you loot. Really all we need is to have MA make that available to us outside the event. I really think that the ones interested in tracking can figure the rest out. And BTW I would really like to have the mob counter also, like the one used in the missions. All we need here is MA to release them to us.
There is a skill tracker in game, so more there could be nice.

Something like this would only need to be client side. It's just a built in calculator.

It might choke your PC though.

But I seriously doubt MA would provide easy tools to give players that level of insight. That's the kind of info they want you to either work for it or not have it.

Back