• No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
I know this has been asked for before, but maybe it didn't get picked up by the devs. Give us more auction slots! I don't want to use alts for more auction slots. I see the competition (mining amps) using alts tho.

Perhaps you could even make a upgrade mission for shopkeepers, giving the shopowners the ability to list the items in auction at the same time.

How about, for example, posting two lots above 100 PED tt each gives you an extra slot?

That way, spammers selling 1 PED of oil for 200% wouldn't get to use extra slots.

More slots with no conditions could just lead to a few avatars drowning the market in a one or two items, and discourage all competition. Very unfair to the newer crafter/trader.

Maybe more slots per person but restrict the number of slots per item from that individual. so say 100 slots but max 10 of same item. That way a weapon or amp crafter can offer a handful of several different items without running out of slots

Would also be lovely for pec as well as ped to be useable when setting price (as it is in shops), this would allow hunters/miners to price small stacks closer to mu and overcome the apparently silly spikes in MU caused by the 1 ped minimum increments currently used.

I've always thought extra slots should be tied to something...premium membership, or owning a shop, or even a mission. Something.

Perhaps you could even make a upgrade mission for shopkeepers, giving the shopowners the ability to list the items in auction at the same time.

I like this idea a lot.

Every 25k skill gives you an extra auction slot.. ( would give me 12 extra slots, so I would be happy)

And yeah, shop directory!

Every 25k skill gives you an extra auction slot.. ( would give me 12 extra slots, so I would be happy

Auction slots reated to avatar skills would be good. This would enable (reputable) crafters to sell their own items, and discourage use of zero skill alts WHOs only purpose ingame is to provide auction slots.

Special case is beginner street traders who try to get started by low-level trading, but I'm not sure how common they are these Days. (I mean real street traders who buy from public in places like Twin Peaks, not the auction resellers.) Maybe it would be possible to have a system with 5 unlimited slots for beginners, and allowing an additional 5 slots as long as total (sum of) start bids is below say 200 ped.

Ah well, just an idea.

I would have preferred a 3rd option.

Anyway, am of two minds regarding this.

As a hunter / miner, I have rarely used up enough slots to cover 1 page of auction.

I figure the average player will not need too many slots (from my experience anyway). But I also understand if you are a crafter, you may want more slots so you can put more of your amps / guns / armors / whatever you crafted in auction.

So, maybe just like apartments, shops have a fee to increase the number of items you can put in, maybe have an auction slot "rental" or "buying" feature. Maybe 10 extra slots rental for a month will be 10 peds, or something. Of course this will increase the cost of the crafters who want to put up alot of stuff in auction, which will be reflected by prices we end users pay. If I knew how many resellers are using alts for this compared to how many regular players with a need for extra slots, I will be better able to decide I guess.

TLDR : Don't know, doesn't affect me directly from my current play style, so can't say for sure.

Back