Sure missing my combat log

I wonder the same thing about you. The date on his post was Feb 2019 over a year old. My original post is just 2 months short of being 3 years old. Not sure what you are doing or how you find posts this old ??????

Who honestly gives a shit Coz. My god, no one was even talking to you. Svarog was trying to help someone that just posted in your thread.

Time for lockdown in 5....4....3....2....1....:woot:

They have as I talked with one of them and he was a DB guy and they don't have anyone that can fix the code. I am not sure in what language the combat log is written. I sure wish they could find someone, surely there is someone here that plays that could do it.

Well, the client is written in a .NET language. That's often Visual Basic, C++ or C#. If it is written in C#, I could make any changes necessary. If it is writte in Visual Basic or C++, I could make small changes as well. So if there is no developer left, feel free to contact me.

Well, the client is written in a .NET language. That's often Visual Basic, C++ or C#. If it is written in C#, I could make any changes necessary. If it is writte in Visual Basic or C++, I could make small changes as well. So if there is no developer left, feel free to contact me.

I wish you would go to the site and leave a message for the guy running it now. Thanks.

I wish you would go to the site and leave a message for the guy running it now. Thanks.

Been there, done that. I just left a General Inquery support case there. Let's see, if someone will answer me.

Ciao, Armin

Back