message to MA and new ideas to the game

mai isma apari

Old Alpha
Society
ENTROPY 2.0
isma
since the problem here is the people that buy big uber eco gears to cash out a lot in game and now the see is not easy to make peds anymore the cant pay there employes anymore and treating to sell out and leave the game..
well I thing is not really a big harm to the game onestly on my point of view I thing is event beter for the game because the poll well grow and more money in MA pocket
and new players well play longer I mean eco gears should have some advantage but not allway up to be a job come on we all wanna play ,,, but I don't thing wanna support the players that have depo 500k and say the are god mode in the game bragin about how much the make to bring new player to the game so the can keep cashing out and ma still looking the cash flow goin out of the game instead of that lot them go is all good make the more friendly to old and new plyer make fun game make a game not job make some nice hofs to have somtime to play for but not a job and sucking the money out it ... now some players say if I leave who is gonna hunt bla bla bla

this one idea for MA introduce afk huntng mobs even the ones don't like to hunt much well hunt and the ones work in a office well put there ava hunting and skilling like leviatans were before

the way the game its right now all uber gears sucking the money of the depositors and MA all the do is getting the bank fees reacher because evert transation charge fees and MA don't keep nothing all cash flow go in to the uber hunters :D :eek:

bringing afk hunting and little loses I'm sure a lot people well hunt and all the people who play to cash out well slowly move on because this is not a job its a game and treat it us its

I thing with this idea game well steay healty for long time :deal:

I hope you guys can understand my bad bad English is not my first lenguaje us you can see so if any can undasrtand please feell free to translate if someone need a little help to undarstand :wise:

BOT hunting is certainly an interesting idea to explore.

I always thought BOT hunting could be a solution to make land areas attractive to hunt. Who wants to pay 4% for next to nothing? if they can hunt it BOT, then they get a decent service for their 4%.

thinking of a game that will play itseld is a good way to kill the game, how about making the game as much away from AFK hunting as possible, i know it wont happen, but wouldnt that be more fun

Bump for MA to take control of game and make fun for all not just for. Few people like I say before add afk hunting mob be the way to keep the game wining instead paying people to hunt :wtg:

Automated pet hunting is interesting idea. Log off. Log in a few hours later and the pet dog looted a bunch of puny bones, etc

If MA sets up one day this sistem afk, it will be disadvantages for us .
MA already refuses the macro ,If they allow it I would love to see the returns :laugh:

I already notice (maybe I'm wrong) that with the autopill my hunts are far less profitable than without.
Add that autotools works but already reduces the range of a few meters of your weapon

I think rather that they should return to basic and remove all the useless superfluous and cluttering the object game that nobody uses.

I mainly think that reducing unnecessary objects and reducing volumes will be a good thing to do especially as the new ones happen in a filled game 'object that only 10% will be useful

Automated pet hunting is interesting idea. Log off. Log in a few hours later and the pet dog looted a bunch of puny bones, etc

Sound interesting but at least need to stay online make introducing more ithem is not the way I thing by just auto hunt avatars be good idea too ;)

MA already refuses the macro ,If they allow it I would love to see the returns :laugh:

I already notice (maybe I'm wrong) that with the autopill my hunts are far less profitable than without.
Add that autotools works but already reduces the range of a few meters of your weapon

I think rather that they should return to basic and remove all the useless superfluous and cluttering the object game that nobody uses.

I mainly think that reducing unnecessary objects and reducing volumes will be a good thing to do especially as the new ones happen in a filled game 'object that only 10% will be useful
Maybe the can add time limit to each avatars last say 10 hrs weakly auto hunting avatars be good too :ahh:

Why login daily - leave it a week, login for 5 minutes collect the result - put on auction or tt it then log out again. Hell why bother with a 3d engine - you could do it with text based website pick a LA and click hunt ;)

The best thing MA can do is make EU fun for people to play in an hour to encourage more people to login and play and interact. EU's almost become a totally solo playing experience and that's what is killing it off.

Even when I was broke I could find something fun to do in EU back in vu 8 and 9 even if it was only mob running for sweaters or dancing on a shack roof.

Last edited:
since the problem here is the people that buy big uber eco gears to cash out a lot in game and now the see is not easy to make peds anymore the cant pay there employes anymore and treating to sell out and leave the game..
well I thing is not really a big harm to the game onestly on my point of view I thing is event beter for the game because the poll well grow and more money in MA pocket
and new players well play longer I mean eco gears should have some advantage but not allway up to be a job come on we all wanna play ,,, but I don't thing wanna support the players that have depo 500k and say the are god mode in the game bragin about how much the make to bring new player to the game so the can keep cashing out and ma still looking the cash flow goin out of the game instead of that lot them go is all good make the more friendly to old and new plyer make fun game make a game not job make some nice hofs to have somtime to play for but not a job and sucking the money out it ... now some players say if I leave who is gonna hunt bla bla bla

this one idea for MA introduce afk huntng mobs even the ones don't like to hunt much well hunt and the ones work in a office well put there ava hunting and skilling like leviatans were before

the way the game its right now all uber gears sucking the money of the depositors and MA all the do is getting the bank fees reacher because evert transation charge fees and MA don't keep nothing all cash flow go in to the uber hunters :D :eek:

bringing afk hunting and little loses I'm sure a lot people well hunt and all the people who play to cash out well slowly move on because this is not a job its a game and treat it us its

I thing with this idea game well steay healty for long time :deal:

I hope you guys can understand my bad bad English is not my first lenguaje us you can see so if any can undasrtand please feell free to translate if someone need a little help to undarstand :wise:

Here's my translation. I'm not sure if it's what was intended by op as I am guessing in many places, so apologies if it's an incorrect translation:

The problem is big uber players with eco gear cash out a lot of money and this makes it difficult to make peds. Even MA can't pay their employees anymore. Some are threatening to sell out and leave the game...

Well I think it's not really a big harm to the game. Honestly in my point of view I think it's even better for the game because the loot pool will grow and more money in MA pocket.

Also new players will play longer. I mean eco gear should have some advantage but not to the extent it's their job and main source of income. Come on, we all want to play but I don't think I want to support the players that deposit 500k and say they are in god mode. New players come to the game so that ubers can keep cashing out and MA still loosing because their cash flow going out of the game.

Instead of that, make the game more friendly to old and new players. Make it a fun game, make it a game not a job, make some nice hofs to have sometimes to play for but not a job and sucking the money out...

Now some players say if I leave who is gonna hunt bla bla bla

This is one idea for MA to introduce afk hunting. Then even the ones who don't like to hunt much will hunt and the ones who work in an office will put their avatar hunting and skilling like leviathans were before.

The way the game is right now, all uber gear is sucking the money out of the depositors and MA. All they do is get rich thorough the bank fees because their are fees for every transaction charge and MA don't keep nothing, so all cash flow go to the uber hunters :D :eek:

Bringing afk hunting and a little loses I'm sure a lot of people will hunt and all the people who play to cash out will slowly move on because this is not a job, its a game and should be treated as a game.

I think with this idea the game will stay healthy for a long time :deal:

I hope you guys can understand, English is not my first language as you can see, so if anyone can understand please feel free to translate :wise:

This raises a few issues:

* So according to you it's ok for MA to screw over big depositors who invested 500k plus for uber gear. A game which MA made for players to do exactly that, invest a lot of money to buy uber gear to have an advantage.
* This uber gear could have been bought by anyone. The ones who did were essentially the most supportive of MA. Now their reward for their support of the game? stab them in the back so they loose out big time on their investments.
* Sounds like a great idea to gain customer confidence, stab them in the back, make the most loyal and valuable customers loose out on their investments
* Not sure about you but it makes me think twice of buying anything in the game. What's the point if at anytime the rug could be pulled under you and anything you have becomes useless by design and intention by the game developers

Just playing devils advocate. I'm not an uber player with uber gear.

Its getting ridiculous. MA did the mistake with uber stuff like easter ring 16 etc...

And now we have a witch hunt against people investing thousand of Dollars. Yes MA has to lower the income of the ubers, but please people stay realistic.

I am no uber and will never get one, but this game needs ubers which make money.

Why login daily - leave it a week, login for 5 minutes collect the result - put on auction or tt it then log out again. Hell why bother with a 3d engine - you could do it with text based website pick a LA and click hunt ;)

The best thing MA can do is make EU fun for people to play in an hour to encourage more people to login and play and interact. EU's almost become a totally solo playing experience and that's what is killing it off.

Even when I was broke I could find something fun to do in EU back in vu 8 and 9 even if it was only mob running for sweaters or dancing on a shack roof.

You can always rearrange your storage.

But seriously, this is why I've always said MA should do more with the exploration aspect. The game is huge. people will want to explore it with just a little incentive, and not necessarily monetary incentive. There are other things, of course. Burt I think exploration is a natural fit, and not hard to implement.

[...]

:

Maybe, but I think better than actual afk hunting, a new system of trapping would be a better idea. People would skill trapping. Crafters could build traps. Bait would drop in stacks from trapped mobs. Or bait could be mixed from fruit, sweetstuff, fish, or so on. Really, a lot like the ideas for fishing.

bringing afk hunting and little loses

EU offer wide variety of AFK options for those who prefer it.
With big investments and also with small contribution or even for free.
So if one want to be afk there is a lot to chose.

-buy LA - you don't need to run after hunters and miners and fight with them to collect taxes - is done automatically by system and you don't need to pay for automatic tax collection service. All you have to do is login in a while and drop some fertilizer so thing is afk haven mostly.

-put items for sale on auction - you don't need to be present to welcome buyers and to collect money from sales -system will do it for you and put money in your pedcard and also will hold in safe items not sold.

-shops - you don't need to be in shop to help customers and you even don't need to pay employee merchant to sell items to customers - is totally afk supported by system.

- you can have advertisement panel to advertise for you so you can be afk

- space motherboard - there will always be some space crew who will run it for you...

- fill in your avatar with resources for example nanocubes and put him to afk craft - you don't need to manually pass resources and other components in machine and press button for each crafting try also you don't need to study crafting methods and working plan as system read instructions automatically from blue print. It also keep statistic about errors and successful crafting and write down improvements in crafting plan (blue print QR) so you can be afk all the way.

That is only few of afk examples options in EU.
Not really hunting options but choices are as many as your imagination can offer.

message to ma:

Error 420 MU not found.

Last edited:

This.

This once lead me to the idea to kill the auction. That was after they introduced the shops to the game.
Without auction people are forced to interact by trading.
Trading on the Streets, trading in the shops.
This will lead to malls becoming filled with people again. Shop owners making efforts to get people in their shops. Hiring street buyers to get their shops stocked.

This lead to a violent discussion and people willing to quit over it if the auction would stop.

Some people just dont want to interact.
They dont want to talk.
Just be in their own little world. Buy from TT, dump on auction, never to speak to a single soul.

And sure, it's their good right to want that.

But to make Entropia a bustling world with player interaction, I still think this to be a nice idea.

This.

This once lead me to the idea to kill the auction. That was after they introduced the shops to the game.
Without auction people are forced to interact by trading.
Trading on the Streets, trading in the shops.
This will lead to malls becoming filled with people again. Shop owners making efforts to get people in their shops. Hiring street buyers to get their shops stocked.

This lead to a violent discussion and people willing to quit over it if the auction would stop.

Some people just dont want to interact.
They dont want to talk.
Just be in their own little world. Buy from TT, dump on auction, never to speak to a single soul.

And sure, it's their good right to want that.

But to make Entropia a bustling world with player interaction, I still think this to be a nice idea.

They at least should test this for a while. I think remove auction is not a too bad idea. Shops, mall's, appartments are now really usless in most cases. Streettrading is more or less dead.
I agree, that removing the auction would help to make the game more interesting, and it would give back the social aspect. I once start to play PE about this aspect, but now, there is not much left of this. A MMO game should not be a solo player game in first place.

If a mothership isn't uber, what the hell is? I get your point though... if you are talking about hunting/mining tools, etc.

All they do is get rich thorough the bank fees because their are fees for every transaction charge and MA don't keep nothing, so all cash flow go to the uber hunters :D :eek:

Last edited:

I couldn't agree more. My own suggestion is: Introduce rare gear that gives fun advantages OTHER THAN ECO. Let those players who have some cash to spend on some fun, spend it on some fun. Let those exceptional few who have exceptionally large fun budgets, get the fun they paid for. But not in terms like dpp, hpp, durability. Those are for players whose budgets have stricter limits to keep on top of.

OP: I'm happy to do my best at completing translation into more-normal English usage from what you've provided. Standing offer, just ask. Thanks for sharing your views.

I'm not sure how I feel about AFK hunting. On one hand, progression on a budget means a lot of time spent grinding, enough so that most people would probably appreciate an option to automate some of it. On the other hand, one reason my own game is nearly totally limited to hunting is, it's the profession which involves the most active play. That active play is why I game in the first place.

Definitely a good topic for discussion.

BOT hunting is certainly an interesting idea to explore.

I always thought BOT hunting could be a solution to make land areas attractive to hunt. Who wants to pay 4% for next to nothing? if they can hunt it BOT, then they get a decent service for their 4%.

thinking of a game that will play itseld is a good way to kill the game, how about making the game as much away from AFK hunting as possible, i know it wont happen, but wouldnt that be more fun
Reminds me of crafting

Ok, this is a winning idea. Thanks.

The redeeming value of auto use is that it makes the game accessible and even enjoyable to a wider range of types of players. I can hunt manually, no problem, it's not an added challenge, but my wrist gets tired now that I'm forty, and my mind gets tired of constantly figuring the same tired old factors when I could be spending the time improving my lousy grasp of strategy. If it's a challenging mob or scenario that brings my skills as a player into full play, then sure, bring it on. But when it's just rote grinding for the sake of a little avatar skill gain without breaking the bank, I do appreciate the option to automate a few of the most repetitive parts of play at minimal cost to avatar performance. There's a balance.

Overall, I think afk hunting is too far, and the game needs less afk (cough, crafting, cough) not more. But I think all the fiddly little ways this game penalizes auto-use users need to go. Top of my list would be, if I combine select next target with auto use and select next target selects a red dot that's behind my avatar, my avatar needs to turn TOWARD the mob, not away from it. That bit is less a way to encourage manual play and more a way to discourage play. :dunce:

This raises a few issues:

* So according to you it's ok for MA to screw over big depositors who invested 500k plus for uber gear. A game which MA made for players to do exactly that, invest a lot of money to buy uber gear to have an advantage.
* This uber gear could have been bought by anyone. The ones who did were essentially the most supportive of MA. Now their reward for their support of the game? stab them in the back so they loose out big time on their investments.
* Sounds like a great idea to gain customer confidence, stab them in the back, make the most loyal and valuable customers loose out on their investments
* Not sure about you but it makes me think twice of buying anything in the game. What's the point if at anytime the rug could be pulled under you and anything you have becomes useless by design and intention by the game developers

That rug already can be pulled out from under you. Remember hangars?

I see the focus on rewarding uber capital investment as being one of the biggest things killing the game. There has to be more of a reason to play at all, not just a silly capital trap to prey on Joe Average.

You can always rearrange your storage.

But seriously, this is why I've always said MA should do more with the exploration aspect. The game is huge. people will want to explore it with just a little incentive, and not necessarily monetary incentive. There are other things, of course. Burt I think exploration is a natural fit, and not hard to implement.
Strongly agree. :wise:

They at least should test this for a while. I think remove auction is not a too bad idea. Shops, mall's, appartments are now really usless in most cases. Streettrading is more or less dead.
I agree, that removing the auction would help to make the game more interesting, and it would give back the social aspect. I once start to play PE about this aspect, but now, there is not much left of this. A MMO game should not be a solo player game in first place.
The thing is, there are also players like myself for whom the socialization is a major reason to play, but who prefer mechanical systems like the auction to be as automated as practical. There's room for both. Design focus should be on bringing in player activity by making the available activities FUN.

The thing is, there are also players like myself for whom the socialization is a major reason to play, but who prefer mechanical systems like the auction to be as automated as practical. There's room for both. Design focus should be on bringing in player activity by making the available activities FUN.

Mall's are empty, shops dont get visited, same with apartments with shopkeapers. Twin is also more empty as it ever was.
We want a working economy, but this means to have some possibilities that work. atm we have a lot things, working against a economie.

Is same with internet shoping, it kills more and more the little nice shop's into cities. Auction is like the internet, into this example.

Back