Info: ArMatrix Tech Crafting Resources

Component crafters to try HG Plugs?

Hi,
if there anyone brave to try to fill my auction order on High Grade Plugs 2000 units at 320%.
Don't try please if you haven't maxed blueprint yet (need to have 100 QR). I have 200-400% fluctuating cost on my crafts.
I could lend my 100QR blueprint for free (no fee) to try but collateral will be high (~2-3k PED; I value print high).
Do not hesitate PM me on topic in game.

big gratz for your participative job :) seems 2.0 is good for component crafter. time to réopen the shop.

big gratz for your participative job :) seems 2.0 is good for component crafter. time to réopen the shop.

Thanks. Yeah, looks some space offered for business.
Bonne chance, mon ami

PM me with links, please

Order on HG plugs got filled today. Thanks go to Iveline Ivi Stockhouse. I feel we were at win-win or somewhere close. :)

i should craft some stock before send link, nothing worse than a ghost shop. 2.0 smell good anyway for everyone, it s just a matter of patience for marcket regulation, thx to keep the bar :)

filling it tonight

i can provide a pretty consistent supply of some robot weapon grips ive been looking to unload below market price if any crafter here needs them for standard plate crafting

New resources

Heya,
I see new ArMatrixes appeared :). Great, now we will have BLP Carbines (BC) and Laser Pistols (LP). Thanks to media providers for new abilities for us and I wish top fun with first finds and GL on setting business.

Data sheet on first post now is updated to include new BC and LP. Looks fair to have same recipes on pistols and rifles - potentially same markup on guns for pistoleers and riflemen.

Awesome charting. Thanks.

Some new discoveries yesterday too ...

ArMatrix BP-95 (L) Photonic Photon Edge Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:06:59
ArMatrix BP-90 (L) Hank mchammer Hammer Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:06:26
ArMatrix LR-90 (L) Iveline Ivi Stockhouse Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:05:14

All of them within a few seconds of each other! Omni needs to get online and discover that LR-95 now too. :)

Some new discoveries yesterday too ...

ArMatrix BP-95 (L) Photonic Photon Edge Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:06:59
ArMatrix BP-90 (L) Hank mchammer Hammer Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:06:26
ArMatrix LR-90 (L) Iveline Ivi Stockhouse Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:05:14

All of them within a few seconds of each other! Omni needs to get online and discover that LR-95 now too. :)

Gratz ppl. Would have been cool to have Omni with you 3 on that list :)
But community need guns quick I'm sure - Hank is on service :)
Ty for info mate, I'll update Hall of Fame lil bit later. Also to add many new names on BC and LP

with the general trend maybe next vu we will see some armatrix series melee and dare i hope even craftable mindforce finally

Hall of Fame on first post got update.
Good work, people, on bringing new technologies, new abilities to community. Keep it up, still much to discover.
Wish you Top Fun + Good Luck!

Hall of Fame updated. Congratulations to discoverers.
Still many to discover, keep good work :)
Top Fun + Good Luck.

Hey hey,
just updated Hall of Fame of discoverers on BC and LP series ArMatrixes. Great input by Hank mchammer Hammer to mention looking to most recent news to bring to community. Thank you, Sir.
Last 2 and these are top prints to discover, BC-105 and LP-105 and last 6 guns to bring to light for examining.
Good Luck and Top Fun, co-travelers on this virtual universe, lets keep our boat safe and joyful place! :)
Someone go for fishing! :beerchug:

Last edited:
I just updated HOF board.
Gratz to Aurora Linzey Zamperath. 2x (BC - 80 + BC - 85 = new_abilities_for_us). GJ!

BC-105 arrived

Gratz to Hank mchammer Hammer for discovering ArMatrix BC-105 (print and gun). GJ.
Long way it been to it for all of us. Last two discoveries for the moment remaining on ArMatrixes - LP-105, print and gun. GL!

Good job!! Finally! Nice to see the discovery go to a greater crafter too. :)

ArMatrix LB & SB!

Hey hey some new ArMatrix tech appeared recently :yay: :thumbup:
- healthy attention towards hunters using melee weapons - ArMatrix LB and SB series are for them.

I have added Hall of Fame on #1 post with names of discoverers. Good job, Discoverers. Thanks.
I'm working to gather data on recipes to compile into one sheet as I did for BC, BP, LP, LR.

Best Luck and Top Fun, fellow entropians :)

I just added several initial recipes of LB and SB into data sheet.
To note: ranged weapons had electronics, metal and mechanics components on recipes while blades on craft consume metal components. On the recent version of data sheet I have separated out Electronics, Metal and Mechanics component into columns - I'm sure it will be easier now to retrieve info for specialized component crafters :)

FYI, the images on the home page are broken - can you reinstate please? I was trying to refer someone to them earlier :)

FYI, the images on the home page are broken - can you reinstate please? I was trying to refer someone to them earlier :)
Was looking for same info and finally end to search in Gallery,
I paste it here, perhaps Auk will update his 1st post some days...

index.php

index.php

edit : wrong paste of 2nd image. Fixed

Last edited:
Back