Part2​

Meanings:
BC --> BLP Carbine
BP --> BLP Pistol
LR --> Laser Rifle
LP --> Laser Pistol
LB --> Long Blade
SB --> Short Blade

ArMatrix Tech Discoverers. Congratulations and Thanks!

This data sheet has been compiled to coordinate Crafters working on to supply to community ArMatrix series weapons.
If you are component crafter - check availability of listed components on market and on lack it might be your service is needed.
If you are weapon crafter - check auction for fairly priced components :)

Last edited:
wow - nice work - beautiful chart

Nice chart and Information, thank you Auktuma.

I don't craft, but this is awesome!

Thanks! :)

Anyone know how these weapons compare to all other limited weapons that drop in loot? (and ULSIB for that matter?)

Just idly wondering, as i don't hunt very often.

And +rep for sharing Auk!

Rgds

Ace

Anyone know how these weapons compare to all other limited weapons that drop in loot? (and ULSIB for that matter?)

Just idly wondering, as i don't hunt very often.

And +rep for sharing Auk!

Rgds

Ace

if you take them for decay at 100% they have a base eco without amp as all other limited weapons includign best amp available.

if you take them for decay at 100% they have a base eco without amp as all other limited weapons includign best amp available.

So....with markup they are useless?

(What i mean by this, looking at auction, you can get pretty much a range of different limited weaspons for under 110%, making these useless?)

This discussion may be best in a different thread?

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:
So....with markup they are useless?

(What i mean by this, looking at auction, you can get pretty much a range of different limited weaspons for under 110%, making these useless?)

This discussion may be best in a different thread?

Rgds

Ace

I havent done those tests or crafted any, but from my experience with latest weapons, caly/universal guns have been fine up to 150% MU, adapted isis etc.

Just run them through weapon compare, if it has data. People are buying whatever they like, so MU is silly on some of them. Then again, Kallous-7 (L) sells very well for years @ 2.5 - 2.6 DPP :)

Data sheet v.2

Many thanks to everyone for your support - I'm happy to serve. Cooperation is needed to achieve best quality/price to community of hunters - they deserved :)

See my new design, just replaced data sheet. I have grouped resources for easier reader what types of materials are used.

This is just plain wrong

well then you certainly have never used the entropedia weapon compare tool.
the armatrix guns that have info available all show a base eco of 2,98-2.99 without any amps
when you now check the available limited guns and put the best amp on them (all still going for the 100% decay and not MU) you see that most land in a range of 2,95 - 2.98 including amps like imp a105 or dante etc

so please explain to me where i was wrong.

AR matrix 100 or may have been 105 has the same efficiency as a Mod Merc at TT. So yes you are completely wrong to say these are just like all other Ls. Since no other older Ls had the same eco as a MM.

AR matrix 100 or may have been 105 has the same efficiency as a Mod Merc at TT. So yes you are completely wrong to say these are just like all other Ls. Since no other older Ls had the same eco as a MM.

lol i think you completely misunderstood what i said Oo...

i said the armatrix guns have a BETTER eco at 100% decay WITHOUT AMP like ANY OTHER WEAPON INCLUDING BEST AMP.

in which world does that means they are exactly the same? wtf?

Where did you say BETTER?

Maybe you should have simply read what you wrote first before replying. and yes what you wrote the second time is correct they are better eco at TT

Where did you say BETTER?

Maybe you should have simply read what you wrote first before replying. and yes what you wrote the second time is correct they are better eco at TT

i really cant believe i have to explain this:
what i wrote is that the armatrix series has the same eco as the normal limited weapons WITH best amp... that si exactly what i wrote. so why would someone think that the guns with amp and the ones without would be the same? that obviously implies that the ones without amp are better as they can still be improved with an amp... jesus christ...

lol nevermind. Your confused, maybe I was confused by your wording but that's not what your firstatement implied in my eyes. Anyways, carry on yes I agree it's better with an amp than older weapons with an amp. :wise:

Ya he got me confused as well. This "with amp" in the end of a sentence I ofc read as applied to *both* weapons--and then wondered how the hell can they be equal? :)

Under 140% mu these are way better then most looted weapons, i think MA intended these to be the future for non UL users.
For Example random pick to compare:

MarCorp Kallous-7 UL + Omegaton A105 Improved 50.1674 dmg/sec 2.954 dmg/pec

ArMatrix LR-40 (L) at 130% + Omegaton A105 Improved 53.9320 dmg/sec 2.959 dmg/pec

and LR-40 sells under 130% and it will go down even more after more ppl craft it.

Other weapons are also close, as soon as prices go down even more will be even better. Somebody that know what is doing should update entropedia weapon compare with those rifles and pistols from ArMatrix series that are missing the decay values so everyone could compare easier. GJ Auktuma, as always a friendly helpfull guy, GL.

These new lines of crafted weapons are nice, as they allow markup.
I just hope MA doesn't bring looted weapons with same or better dpp.

For Example random pick to compare:

MarCorp Kallous-7 UL + Omegaton A105 Improved 50.1674 dmg/sec 2.954 dmg/pec
ArMatrix LR-40 (L) at 130% + Omegaton A105 Improved 53.9320 dmg/sec 2.959 dmg/pec

and LR-40 sells under 130%

Very interesting, valuable compare! My high respect, sir. +rep

These new lines of crafted weapons are nice, as they allow markup.
Thanks for pointing out valuable meaning for us!

GJ Auktuma, as always a friendly helpfull guy, GL.
Thank you, dear sir. Helper, builder.
Always is good to have response to know we are moving on right direction. Though it is meaning not to have it too loud not to waste our energies, not to cause various risks us to start malfunction.

I just posted new version of table, V.3. Filled in two lines with numbers: thanks go to Hank mchammer Hammer for link to ArMatrix LR-90 (L) print and thanks to Lootius as well bringing me link to LR-105 one ;)
In this version of table I marked with boldface the situations of “chaos/intrigues/riots”. We will see probably the meanings in future and will experience how we should deal about that “inconsistencies” to order.

I will come here to talk more about the cooperation of crafters I have started with this sheet.
It would be good if you bring here you minds about meaning of markup, what is origin of it you think. We will need as a community to do hard work, to go hard path to use abilities and tools MA just offered to us. Let’s see what is on offer and use it wisely, with care.

GL & top fun

This is really working for me. Great initiative. I'm finding lots of fairly priced components on auction now where previously I'd have to craft them myself.

These guns were supposed to be available on all planets:

Features/Changes
  • Two new series of limited blueprints for new limited weapons are being introduced. These blueprints are available on all planets.

...yet some of them use petonium, a FOMA-only mineral. :scratch2:

Some of robot components needed via Book II components aren't available on all planets either.

These guns were supposed to be available on all planets

I guess that "these blueprints are available on all planets" could mean just what is said, i.e. you could loot it (etc.: ArMatrix prints on crafting weapons) on any planet? I haven't tested that myself. Anyone could help?
Though it's possible it will appear just some time later and we need some patience. Wish to know "now and everything" reduces fun making, reduces adrenaline... I feel start of migration was different due to hard combo with Loot2 and game providers wanted to have confident numbers showing loot2 works as it been planned. (imagine they added cool items into loot on migration and see that loot2 system not works and they need to reload; you are on adrenaline shot - that could be disaster for you to buffer adrenalin; for sure you would have killed MA...). We had info that things go as modelled. Could be some more time is needed to collect more info to look into subtle details. Similar with ArMatrix, before spread to planets there is need of strongest community to test it on massive scale - on Calypso.
Abilities are given, tools are on our hands - will we succeed? Well, that are too subtle things - for now let just try to have our fun, let's risk just at level we are comfortable.

Last edited:
As of yesterday there seemed to be a metal mountings shortage.

Last edited:
My friend recently looted ArMatrix bp-40 print on Cyrene crafting Weapon Tech Gizmo I
so it's possible to loot these prints on other planets.

I guess that "these blueprints are available on all planets" could mean just what is said, i.e. you could loot it (etc.: ArMatrix prints on crafting weapons) on any planet? I haven't tested that myself. Anyone could help?

My friend recently looted ArMatrix bp-40 print on Cyrene crafting Weapon Tech Gizmo I
so it's possible to loot these prints on other planets.

gizmo, gadget, armatrix all universal prints

gizmo, gadget, armatrix all universal prints

I guess I missed it, and not in game to check, but are any of these available via the Technician?

lvl 29 mech, would love to skill all that up!

Back