Wss/hog geae

arkon409

Old Alpha
Society
Agents of Entropy
Jordan arkon Fultz
That's right I'm curious, why they trying to fire sell?

Loot 2.0 has changed the game. It's changed the system. Are they the first to adapt? Already figured out the new system? Or are they trying to recoup peds before it's too late?

Here it is there are multiple "uber" items up for grabs. Including guns, rings, sights, scopes, and if they had them, prolly cloaks.

Let's hear it:
Perf teg t9:
Perf teg t5:
ImkII t10:
ImkII t8:
Mod fap t*:
Imp fap t*:
Shadow t2ish:
Name your RINGZ:

Just curious lemme know what ya guys think this fire sale is worth when so much hits the market?

I'm interested!!!
Arkon

Since you can't be objective & always try to missuse such thread, I'm gonna keep my info to myself :D

Slash prices almost in half very roughly ofcourse. Once the bubble pops. Then the prices may climb back up a bit after stabilizing. Just my opinion

MA will need to fix hunting if everybody just gets 95% returns always why hunt the 5% and more will have to come from MU

I am above the eco threshold and still do well with imk2 and mod ares

I wonder how hunters do with lower eco
think I am gonna try an L gun later

MA will need to fix hunting if everybody just gets 95% returns always why hunt the 5% and more will have to come from MU

I am above the eco threshold and still do well with imk2 and mod ares

I wonder how hunters do with lower eco
think I am gonna try an L gun later

I don't have a super fancy setup either. aug ares + imk2 and it still does the job. The cut is prolly at the top end of the eco scale but it's a bit early to tell. If however the goal is to implement some kind of max tt return of 95% then I will throw myself on the sellout bus and withdraw whatever I can sell/TT as this game will be way to expensive to play at high level then.

That's right I'm curious, why they trying to fire sell?

Loot 2.0 has changed the game. It's changed the system. Are they the first to adapt? Already figured out the new system? Or are they trying to recoup peds before it's too late?

Here it is there are multiple "uber" items up for grabs. Including guns, rings, sights, scopes, and if they had them, prolly cloaks.

Let's hear it:
Perf teg t9:
Perf teg t5:
ImkII t10:
ImkII t8:
Mod fap t*:
Imp fap t*:
Shadow t2ish:
Name your RINGZ:

Just curious lemme know what ya guys think this fire sale is worth when so much hits the market?

I'm interested!!!
Arkon

I am not hving a fire sale, and so far any of my friends are not having one either.
Yes loot 2.0 is new and adapting is needed, but also think how that affects real lifes! Sometimes its better to bail out instead of fighting further. For me the money from my items wpuld go into my moving expenses (which is a lot) and a better car than i would normally be able to afford after move. However its not critical and i can afford all of the above without selling a single item.
This is just an example. And if people want to make some theories about it go ahead i dont care and i am pretty sure none of my friends will care either, but before you do think about those that dont inderstand as much as you do about the ingame mechanics. If one person affected by your thread now decides to firesell his mod ares + ranked scorpion (just an example), for low low prices then you may have very well ruined his game experienced or even causing him to stop playing.

One more thing about loot 2.0 - we know nothing yet. Yes ofc big and smart societies work together (i assume yours doing the same) to understand how it works. So far only thing i can tell from my own experience is that loot is super volatile. Even with super eco setup you may lose a lot then next day get back all that or lose more. Long term (as long as it is!?!) results seem to be fine. I am >100 tt while some other players are doing better than before some and sorry to say that - not so smart ones are losing even more. Smart ones are not quitting just rethinking the way we play. Imo if you see cheap stuff on forums or auction then grab them while you can.

Have a wonderful day
/Soko

I don't have a super fancy setup either. aug ares + imk2 and it still does the job. The cut is prolly at the top end of the eco scale but it's a bit early to tell. If however the goal is to implement some kind of max tt return of 95% then I will throw myself on the sellout bus and withdraw whatever I can sell/TT as this game will be way to expensive to play at high level then.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...298944-Developer-Notes-13-Loot-2-0-Statistics

see this thread and draw your own conclusions

this is the problem when people set prices for stuff ingame, MA will never adapt to players setting prices on gear. And why do we have these stupidly high cost gears?

Time for low priced gear and big pedcards to play and have fun with!

I expected a different thread than this... I was expecting something homo related (geae/gay).

Wouldn't say they are fire selling anything since they still expect a crap load of money for them. That would be antithetical to fire selling.

Market prices will be dependent on these if someone thinks they are worth it to their play styles.

this is the problem when people set prices for stuff ingame, MA will never adapt to players setting prices on gear. And why do we have these stupidly high cost gears?

Time for low priced gear and big pedcards to play and have fun with!

You are so right here . Most of those high-end gear have been never sold in other place that PVP . And yet they still claim the 350k rings :laugh: or 75k scope ... or perf ares for 25k

You are so right here . Most of those high-end gear have been never sold in other place that PVP . And yet they still claim the 350k rings :laugh: or 75k scope ... or perf ares for 25k

yup, and now they're fire selling quickly at ridiculous prices they self inflated to bail out with maximum profits while they still can.
Claiming they can still make you Thousand of dollars profit. Yup, thats why they sell, because they dont want to profit anymore because they start to feel bad about it, and want to gives us some part of the pie as well.
Yeahh right. Lol!

Mind you, most of those uber item sellers have paid way under their actuall selling price (with maybe some exceptions to that).

So, if you're interested in some nice items, be patient, wait half a year and buy it for half the money.
Don't let yourself be fooled by their historical returns because YOU wont get it anymore. The system is partially fixed to prevent such leeching.

It seems some other people are trying to benefit from the commotion by placing some grossly overpriced items on AH as well.

(saw some knives yesterday, there might be more)

edit - clarification: people are of course free to value their items whatever they want. It's the fact more of them than before are willing to risk lost AH fee is what's telling.

Last edited:
change = instability and uncertainty...

that level of uncertainty that 2.0 has brought doesn't look good on a 500k investment now does it?

my guess is 1) they know nothing we don't already know, 2) the sky isn't falling, 3) they're trying to get the ped out of their investments at their respective heights because no one knows how loot 2.0 will shake out...

My suspicion is that we'll see 95-98% TT for virtually everyone.. but markup averages will rise from 103% to 106% or more..

so really nothing has changed.. except TT profits will be very rare.

change = instability and uncertainty...

Accutally this is a bigger factor then you would expect, ive previous stated if in soc chat when they removed EST that i would sell out all instantly if they would nerf the EST armor (effects me in a minor way it havent been on for months). MA know this and took good course of action, made mobs multi damage, removed sets and even speeded up Eomons

If MA goes in and changes items its a deal breaker for me, iam fine with MA constantly closing the gap(new better weapon and buffs) and all my items math (bought every single item in equal fashion) have counted down to 0 PED in expected value.

Eventually it all boils down to trust.
If you can trust the system with hundreds of Ks of peds why should anyone trust the system and buy just your gear no matter the priceclass.

This is just in a way the final burst of the bubble which began @2008 (itself a consequence of very cheap IRL $ from the IRL bubble). In around one year-one year and a half, imk2s and such increase in price up to,iirc, 300%. Mod merc and mod fap lost momentum dramatically fast by comparison. From some @350k sales of which I am aware, last mm i looked into was barely moving around at 90k (I think) and it was a hightiered one. Mod/imp/fap were demolished by resto chips (this had to come with increased hp mobs and all that).

At the end of 2005, imk2s were going for 50k and people were outraged. Skip 3 years to 2008, when ul SIB started to drop and you had people already paying 50-70-100k for the new toys. Which had immense TT stuck in, huge decay and ofc imk2 was shining by comparison. Everyone was convincing each other how prices can only go up (sounds familiar?).

And if you think these hikes were cray, look into LAs. Was probably the best decision I ever took in EU, to not buy one when I wanted to.

I am not hving a fire sale, and so far any of my friends are not having one either.

/Soko

Ok so with reason you are selling yours money-making easter ring 2016, left handed with 3% crit?

Why you are selling it?

ofc prices will go down when profit is harder to archive

but when I still seem to break even with my crap gear*, people with maxed im k2 still will profit - at least as long they gain a bit markup :)

imp ares
ARS+a101
Heart Fap

Then provide the data and prove me wrong, or tell me what is wrong with my analysis, without simply saying I have not cycled enough PEDs.

Why they selling ? Maybe being eco it's not the answer anymore . Maybe they will all those buffs rings crit FB BS MM QQ and the other stuffs are not needed anymore to go profit , maybe the lvl 70 guns pushed at maximum with 65 % efficiency are the thing right now , or maybe , maybe they are preparing for some new high end gear some lvl 150-200 maxed weapons arriving ? Who knows ... MA might make a move , we have the second player hitting lvl 200 , with what reason if the technology it's so far behind ? What reason should have the players to continue skilling up ? I might guess that MA it's making same questions to themselves.
Don't ask why some are selling the gear that everybody dreamed about 3 months ago and now nobody wants it. Ofc nobody will come now and will ask 15k for imk2 or 30k for Easter ring 2016 , just because they don't do such a profit as before.are you willing to sell your cld's for 100 ped each if they next month will pay only 20 pecs? I bet not.
The fact is that nobody is quiting , they only wait for the opportunity.

Btw how's terminator doing ?

OR they just try to intimidate MA with all those sale threads knowing that people won't invest Atm in those items knowing that we're ducked by MA and profit it's not guaranteed anymore and was saying they just try to intimidate MA to change the loot again or to adjust it . Somebody was saying above that big soc , Uber players are working together, no ? They might work together even for this . What you think ? Seems reasonable? For me yes more than other conspiracy theories.

More likely just trying to liquidate before price drops too much is my guess.

Value of items were based on potential for profit. If little or no profit, items will not retain their previous value.

There are still plenty of players not aware of the changes.

I recommend you prepare for that.

More likely just trying to liquidate before price drops too much is my guess.

Value of items were based on potential for profit. If little or no profit, items will not retain their previous value.

There are still plenty of players not aware of the changes.

It is too soon to say no one can profit. But the tt farmers will need to adapt as they should have all this time. Yes, it definitely is liquidation. That has more EV than actually playing at the moment.

Whether or not the intentions stated for selling are real or not does not matter. It only matters if the tool and price match your style, budget, and value. If not, then dont buy.

Last edited:
Whether or not the intentions stated for selling are real or not does not matter. It only matters if the tool and price match your style, budget, and value. If not, then dont buy.

Well said, but that budget should factor in appreciation/depreciation due to risk. In this case, its a lesson to everyone including myself, that investments in EU is extremely high risk.

From The Big Short: "Our investment-strategy was simple. People hate to think about bad things happening so they always underestimate their likelihood."

Last edited:
Well said, but that budget should factor in appreciation/depreciation due to risk. In this case, its a lesson to everyone including myself, that investments in EU is extremely high risk.

From The Big Short: "Our investment-strategy was simple. People hate to think about bad things happening so they always underestimate their likelihood."

Its a really good movie :)

I have no intention at all to "prove" anything since I cant, Im busy shooting and collecting data for myself. Was simply saying that I disagree, what you cycle ofc is a factor in gathering statistics, when were busy quoting others then Daniel Kahneman, nobel price winner for the book thinking fast and slow talks alot about the dangers of statistics and how people tend to overly trust them as truths instead of challenging them from every angel, its comfortable to just believe its proven.

Good luck

I recommend you prepare for that.

I'll give it some more time. This far it looks like it's just a lot of people that don't have good eco that want people with good eco to do bad :D It's a change but it's not as big as the forum want's it to be.

Reactions: Mac
Its a really good movie :)

I have no intention at all to "prove" anything since I cant, Im busy shooting and collecting data for myself. Was simply saying that I disagree, what you cycle ofc is a factor in gathering statistics, when were busy quoting others then Daniel Kahneman, nobel price winner for the book thinking fast and slow talks alot about the dangers of statistics and how people tend to overly trust them as truths instead of challenging them from every angel, its comfortable to just believe its proven.

Good luck

So basically you're saying you don't agree but you have no grounds to say it you just disagree. Not sure what the purpose is. :scratch2:

Back