Wss/hog geae

On a slightly unrelated topic, why is this in price check? :scratch2:

i never said it is against one person / avatar nor that it is done on purpose even, it can be a combination of factors like playing times, ip addresses, weapons used, lot more. though I am convinced it exists for me and Hulks experiences seem to confirm it.
Nothing personal. I don't think MA really cares that much about one person specifically. (Except for some rumors that we won't discuss here LOL).

Those 2.7 dpp ark guns have low efficiency. That's why they aren't eco now. Not because they are low dpp, that's now an old artifact.

Define "aren't eco".

I think I am wrong.

Finally a valid theory!

Lower efficiency?...:scratch2:

Perhaps it should say less eco :D

Ok.

Just for everyone's information, I put almost 18k peds through a Piron after 2.0 and got 95.75% tt return, that's including armor decay (~1%). That's a 2.44 dpp gun (no amp used).

Ok.

Just for everyone's information, I put almost 18k peds through a Piron after 2.0 and got 95.75% tt return, that's including armor decay (~1%). That's a 2.44 dpp gun (no amp used).

And I'm going to take a wild guess that the higher the efficiency of the gun, the closer you will get to 98% ceiling.

And I'm going to take a wild guess that the higher the efficiency of the gun, the closer you will get to 98% ceiling.

I can confirm that this is indeed a wild guess :laugh:
I am very little under 93% TT return (~63% efficiency) in over 161 K spent, since the loot 2.0 update.

My mindset is not pre 2.0. I think you are abit confused how the system was created. Two guns with them same dpp before, got more or less the same eff. now.
Nothing else. I didn't make any statement or any theory about the new system. But you also claiming all buffs are worthless?! Yes? Since more crits and more crit dmg will lower kill cost and there for lower loot in line with the lower cost?
Lower efficiency?...:scratch2:

Perhaps it should say less eco :D

My mindset is not pre 2.0. I think you are abit confused how the system was created. Two guns with them same dpp before, got more or less the same eff. now.
Nothing else. I didn't make any statement or any theory about the new system. But you also claiming all buffs are worthless?! Yes? Since more crits and more crit dmg will lower kill cost and there for lower loot in line with the lower cost?

I concluded from my data that buffs that improve dpp will not improve cost to loot ratio. Rather that when it decreased cost, the loot decreased proportionally. Buffs are not useless, they still do decrease cost per mob (if you need to kill more mobs for the same cost) and improve DPS.

Last edited:
Lets see.

I find the New effeciency is like crafting slidebar. The higher (imk2) the lower chance for hofs but the more steady Incomes and more chance of getting all other items outside of shrapnel.

While the low effeciency is like EP IV crafting on condition, specially if combined With high dps (high cost gun).

Remember we are still in the testing phase and MA did provide us with some unusual info lately. We still lack of more and more info.

I can only compare to other games where the game-makers are often answering forum questions.
How about a Q/A thread with some Devs to answer all from low to high lvl players?

My 3 pecs.
Rocky

All there is : x ammount of set multis on x ammount of mobs, the less you spend to kill 10 000 mobs the more loot you will have.

Multiplier of what? dpp model implies an ideal cost to kill centered around old-style 4dmg/pec (I mean old before showing min/max, introduction of criticals, possibility to affect the reload and when all amps were working on all guns).

That is to say, a mob of 400 hp would have costed 1 ped. In the ideal case. Which was not possible to be reached save for literally a few people who were lvl 100 towards the end of 2005 when SIB appeared. Buffs made it possible to go below this threshold. While the mobs would stick to 0.25pec/dmg produced as the min payable loot. (L.E: that is why also 1x0, whips and opalo amped were nerfed)

Now the loot payable by the mob scales down with the actual dmg produced, not being limited anymore to the ideal model of 4dmg/pec. And scales up only to some extent, but which is more tolerant with low-eco than before.

Last edited:
Back