A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Status
No, I don't consider that I am at his level.

And although I deeply dislike the guy (for his dirty mind, for his many jokes and for his arrogance), I definitely do respect his intelligence.

And yeah, while I do consider myself more intelligent than the majority of people both in game and on forums, I always said and I will always say that 5$ is far smarter than me, same as a few other people around here like Jhereg, Immortal, Divinity, Jetsina, Haruto to name just a few.

All I said is that the risk of ruin is actually quite a basic concept and that I was aware of this one, and that was proved in the exact post you partially quoted by lining the numbers and being way under (his) recommended "lower than 2% margin".

You are a master in creating facts/goals to create a rush on others to make them prove you wrong in order to get valuable information that brings you succes and make you feel smarter then someone else. The manipulative side. That is your strongest intelligence skill.

The bad side is your ego. It is working against you. The i-must-say-i-am-better/smarter-than-you. This is something that is creating a "hate" against you. If you were a Pro... you should understand that you should not state things like that... It creates a negative view from a lot of people against you and is blocking valuable information you could get. Such a waste, so amateuristic :(. After spending so much time you still are hovering on the forum asking for information and trying to prove yourself while you are the one here putting pressure on others to get you stuff teached... the MAJORITY of the people already know how it works... You are STILL not a part of them. COME ON, FIND YOUR SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO DAMN SLOW JUNIOR!!!! :rolleyes:

I am still waiting for you ingame to TEACH and feed you the spoon damnit!
And you are here on forum. *Sigh*

Last edited:
And yeah, while I do consider myself more intelligent than the majority of people both in game and on forums, I always said and I will always say that 5$ is far smarter than me, same as a few other people around here like Jhereg, Immortal, Divinity, Jetsina, Haruto to name just a few.

As you consider yourself more intelligent than the majority, you'll appreciate the above.

Hehe, same here, on the page where recieved rep is shown, the only red ones (4)are from her, I actually dont care much about this, but it shows she has some issues. Shes clearly abusing the rep function, and mods should take action, cause im sure its against some rule.
Ditto, right down to the number of reds. Because I -repped her once for excessive ad hominems and said "you need to chill". She -4 didn't like that.

It's forum rep. Nuff said.

No, I don't consider that I am at his level.

And although I deeply dislike the guy (for his dirty mind, for his many jokes and for his arrogance), I definitely do respect his intelligence.

All I said is that the risk of ruin is actually quite a basic concept and that I was well aware of this one, and that was proved in the exact post you partially quoted by lining the numbers and being way under (his) recommended "lower than 2% margin".

The bolded parts highlight to me why you're a fucking idiot.

Or rather, as you're a pretty literal person - you're so self absorbed you're the type of person who doesn't believe the world revolves around themselves, just acts as though it does. Bla bla this, bla bla that, your arguments and (literal) walls of text are only there to serve the self titillation project you have going; you create topics of which you have constructed (in your own mind) the perfect riposte to any argument which may be offered to your original opinion, and then laud over that fact as if you're the number one.

Big question though - you go on, and on, (and on and on) about how much better you are, with your theorising and bullshit extrapolated analogies - but what exactly proves that you're "oh so much smarter" than others? In EU, it seems as though you're stuck in a perpetual swunting environment even though you're a regular depositor. As far as I can tell, you've achieved nothing of note as so far as education, business, or any other enterprise - sure, you may be young, but so many younger (or once younger) people have achieved so much more than you (including a good scoop of the residents of this forum).

I'm bored of your shit, I'm bored of effectively babysitting you and pandering to your inane threads and topics.

Anyway, tl;dr - just fuck off.

Big question though - you go on, and on, (and on and on) about how much better you are, with your theorising and bullshit extrapolated analogies - but what exactly proves that you're "oh so much smarter" than others? In EU, it seems as though you're stuck in a perpetual swunting environment even though you're a regular depositor. As far as I can tell, you've achieved nothing of note as so far as education, business, or any other enterprise - sure, you may be young, but so many younger (or once younger) people have achieved so much more than you (including a good scoop of the residents of this forum).

Well, for once I'm one of the people that actually saw EU as a game they loved and had fun playing it (which can't be seen for many others who are stuck in the RCE mentality. Then, while I did deposit a fair share, I withdraw more than I deposited (plus I still have some minimal assets), so overall I made money out of EU, all that while having fun. (And to make it clear, that I'm not a hypocrite and I'm not contradicting anything I said, profit was made from interacting with other people, not from TT profits, which I never had).

Now while I sure consider myself smarter than the vast majority of players (with some exceptions, most of which I previously named) and I never hide the fact that I consider so, that obviously doesn't make it necessarily true and everyone can disagree with me. I have no problem with that and I don't try to convince you of the opposite; whatever you believe is affecting neither what I believe, neither the truth. (And, to make it clear, by that I don't mean that my believings are equal with the truth; there are simply three distinct entities - my beliefs, your beliefs and the absolute truth).

Finally, as I already said on more than one occasion, I'm not posting on forum to impress anyone, to gain popularity (or even notoriety), since because of my (mostly) single-player mode in which I play the game, I couldn't care less what anyone (or everyone) thinks about me. I do post on forums for the simple reason that I find it entertaining and amusing; since I don't have a debate club in my school or town, that's the closest thing I can get to a debate contest, so I'll take what I can get. And every time when some of you fall to using one of the "arguments" from the list (thank you, San, for this) I count this as a win and I'm happy with the outcome.

So, for me, this is definitely not a waste of time, but just free entertainment. And, saying that, I guess I owe you all a thank you for keeping me entertained and amused. Please keep it up! Cheers! :)

Last edited:
@OP: You can benefit a great deal from taking the following very constructive criticism into consideration:

@OP

So long, I don't like you to be honest.

You drag every single thread you touch into a discussion about yourself, how much you know and how much smarter you are than everyone else. We get it... in fact we got it the last time you "quit".

Maybe spend less time trying (and failing) to look smart and actually play and learn the game, because you have no clue at all. No. Clue.

There, you wanted attention you got it.

Good luck, or something.

Well, for once I'm one of the people that actually saw EU as a game they loved and had fun playing it (which can't be seen for many others who are stuck in the RCE mentality. Then, while I did deposit a fair share, I withdraw more than I deposited (plus I still have some minimal assets), so overall I made money out of EU, all that while having fun. (And to make it clear, that I'm not a hypocrite and I'm not contradicting anything I said, profit was made from interacting with other people, not from TT profits, which I never had).

Now while I sure consider myself smarter than the vast majority of players (with some exceptions, most of which I previously named) and I never hide the fact that I consider so, that obviously doesn't make it necessarily true and everyone can disagree with me. I have no problem with that and I don't try to convince you of the opposite; whatever you believe is affecting neither what I believe, neither the truth. (And, to make it clear, by that I don't mean that my believings are equal with the truth; there are simply three distinct entities - my beliefs, your beliefs and the absolute truth).

Finally, as I already said on more than one occasion, I'm not posting on forum to impress anyone, to gain popularity (or even notoriety), since because of my (mostly) single-player mode in which I play the game, I couldn't care less what anyone (or everyone) thinks about me. I do post on forums for the simple reason that I find it entertaining and amusing; since I don't have a debate club in my school or town, that's the closest thing I can get to a debate contest, so I'll take what I can get. And every time when some of you fall to using one of the "arguments" from the list (thank you, San, for this) I count this as a win and I'm happy with the outcome.

So, for me, this is definitely not a waste of time, but just free entertainment. And, saying that, I guess I owe you all a thank you for keeping me entertained and amused. Please keep it up! Cheers! :)

What the fuck are you on about?

pulled from one of many wall of text posts that went blah blah blah....

Question, how many times do you go back to your posts and reread them and say to yourself "There's no way they can refute this...."

just wondering.....

There's nothing wrong with hunting at your level; but also those players would be rewarded appropriately to their risk - 100ped bankroll & hunting foul young doesn't and shouldn't allow loots of modfaps, modmercs etc. Only those willing to invest in 50k USD setups and spend 1M cycle on a mob.

The issue I have with it all (it being anti-profit sentiment) is that a) better players should be rewarded and b) the whole game is built on the fucking concept.

Is it really "built on the concept", though? As far as I remember PE was more popular (and MA was actually making a nice profit) in the times where you could go from "zero" to "actually having a shot at looting a good item" without putting 500 000 PED into the game. Imp FAP, Mod FAP, MM and imk2 could all be looted from mobs with only a few hundred HP. Sure, in those days it was mid-to high level to hunt some of these mobs. But it was still possible for nearly anyone to deposit 5k PED and then go hunt these mobs.

Sure, I'll admit that, on a relative scale, your investment today is perhaps similar to that of the old days, since the potential god-loot is also worth more today. But I still I think it has to be considered a matter of fact that the modern day equivalent of the 5k PED/500 USD of yesteryear, 50k USD, makes a quite a big difference in what kind of and how many people you attract to the game.

I dare say PE/EU was not built on the concept of attracting players on the basis that they could have a shot at the number one spot only if they first invested enough money to buy a brand new car.

but I do think that uber items should not drop from lesser mobs. This would just not make sense. Skills (and thus the ability to use bigger weapons and thus being able to hunt bigger mobs) should imho be rewarded. If you allow uber items to drop from lesser mobs this will for sure kill the incentive to step up and hunt bigger.

Also I didnt like the old system where you could as easily get 10k from a daikaba as from an spider. WHile I was blowing away all my ped on big mobs (with far to few skills I must add) I saw everybody around me HOF like mad on silly small mobs.
Luck was such an important factor those days. And I personally hate things where luck plays a to big factor.
I dont want things to be purely based on luck....as I never seem to have any in games. To blessed irl I guess :rolleyes:

I agree that it is perhaps not the best idea to allow Snablesnots to loot imp m2870. But it can't be ignored that not everyone can or want be "uber". As I tried to say above it is virtually impossible for anyone to become uber today. Yes, yes, I know it can be done. Really: I can also deposit a load of money to go from old-time nobody to uber in a month. But I don't want to. I don't care what incentive you dangle in front of me. I have a high level education and a well-paying RL job, and unless your incentive is better pay for the same hours of work - I am not going to invest the time or money to go for it.

So I am content to come back to EU once in a while to have a little fun. These days I spend my time making spread sheets and trying to beat the game as well as I can. For example my bery young log from last year had 100.88 % TT return. And recently I was hunting Cornudacauda on and off. (Before loot 2.0 I was at 108.77 % TT return, 107.33 % inc markup, as I was using L items. After 2.0 return dropped like a stone to 90 % TT so that log is on hold at the moment...)

There's no real point here. Just please note that not everyone cares to go from A to B to C to... all the way to U (-ber).

duty_calls.png

Damn right.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you on about?

That she is simply a queen troll who is only here in the summers to bring up drama and play it out as far as she can all the while having a great time at it to see what she can do. As well where the Negative reps come in since again it is creating a lot of drama which at the end of the summer she will cry again about how this game sucks and leave us for another year. As I pointed out long ago that she needed to start up a blog but she told me that they are no fun because no drama can be made from it.

Just a very old man with no life -- Oh, I'm sorry, yes, a '16 year old girl' :rolleyes:

I think you're on to something here :lolup:

I mean I definitely don't consider that I'm trolling, but yeah, I definitely enjoy being countered because that gives me the chance to respond, while on a blog I miss this opportunity for debating (which, as I said, I find really entertaining, sometimes even more entertaining than the game itself).

Last edited:
I mean I definitely don't consider that I'm trolling, but yeah, I definitely enjoy being countered because that gives me the chance to respond, while on a blog I miss this opportunity for debating (which, as I said, I find really entertaining, sometimes even more entertaining than the game itself).

:popcorn::popcorn:
I live exactly the same things in my employees in Romania :laugh::laugh:, always want to have reasons and arguments during mistakes Or for anything on things that they do not master as if they believe more intelligent than me and after he lowers his head saying "Sorry "When he finally understands. :girl:

Generation; I know everything, I already have all the knowledge :rolleyes:

I'm just waiting for the last page of this post that will surely end by: I quit the game or just nothing concrete ;)

I do not understand why you want so much to post everywhere while you play that 1% of the game

I live exactly the same things in my employees in Romania :laugh::laugh:, always want to have reasons and arguments during mistakes Or for anything on things that they do not master as if they believe more intelligent than me and after he lowers his head saying "Sorry "When he finally understands. :girl:

Generation; I know everything, I already have all the knowledge :rolleyes:

I'm just waiting for the last page of this post that will surely end by: I quit the game or just nothing concrete ;)

I do not understand why you want so much to post everywhere while you play that 1% of the game

Because buddy, this is how she rolls. She is mastering it, by doing it over and over...
In different ways, so the forum rules can't be used to ban her.
Of course she is enjoying it, the skin gets thicker. She is very smart indeed. But not on all fronts ofcourse, and right now this is where she needs us. It's very interesting behaviour because she has some kind of spot now in Entropia's history, because it's refreshing and a competetive thing people get pulled towards, i get too. She knows what she is doing. Anyways, people later will say: Hey! remember that girl that...
You can quote her posts and see how one goes against the other. She is ignoring it when it's being pointed out by suddenly explaining different goals trying to reach that one goal. She is still trying to fit the shoe. Admitting being wrong is not a part of her game, but saying that she is smart and want to "outsmart" us, is. It's obvious what she wants:
profit.jpg

Posting stuff that is totally unconstructive witch (such typo, much wow :dunce:) each other, this is her way of trying very hard to get help because she is totally stuck with the game. She will keep pushing... it's THE way for her atm to reach her goal as everyone has their own way :)

I explained her yesterday how to make things easier and offered her help to make her reach her goal by giving her a huge advantage and the shortcut to her goal : Profitable hunting. She stated that i was attacking and patriotizing her. Saying i am a cescending person. While i was speaking the same language as her, so that sums it up. She didnt even bother to ask me what i ment of what i wrote but directly went into assumption, threw some words at me and rejected my help...

You should take it with a grain of salt and make sure to enjoy this part of the game, because she is doing it too. No worries, she will find another way again. It's normal.

giphy.gif

I have reported this thread to be closed... because i want to have the last word over DoA. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's obvious what she wants:

(stupid image with "profit")
Posting stuff that is totally unconstructive witch (such typo, much wow :dunce:) each other, this is her way of trying very hard to get help because she is totally stuck with the game. She will keep pushing... it's THE way for her atm to reach her goal as everyone has their own way :)

I explained her yesterday how to make things easier and offered her help to make her reach her goal by giving her a huge advantage and the shortcut to her goal : Profitable hunting. She stated that i was attacking and patriotizing her. Saying i am a cescending person. While i was speaking the same language as her, so that sums it up. She didnt even bother to ask me what i ment of what i wrote but directly went into assumption, threw some words at me and rejected my help...

You should take it with a grain of salt and make sure to enjoy this part of the game, because she is doing it too. No worries, she will find another way again. It's normal.

I have reported this thread to be closed... because i want to have the last word over DoA. :rolleyes:

You are such a one-pony trick... you get a fixation, then start repeating it over and over and over again trying to convince everyone else, but yourself in the first place that you are right. Well, guess what, you're not.

So let me see if I got this (how things work in your head) right and see if that makes any sense for you.

- First of all, you say that the goal of my forum posts is to somehow, through some strange manipulative techniques, I aim to force or persuade people to tell me ways to profit

- This apparently succeeds and you offer to do that (teach me how to profit), so goal reached

- But at that moment, instead of taking advantage of your offer and enjoy the fact that my goal was reached, I simply dismiss your offer for help for the simple consideration that I don't like your attitude towards me

Does that actually seem to make any sense to you? Because it definitely doesn't make any sense to me. LOL

Maybe you are here for the profit. And that's right. It's not my job to question your motives.

However I'm not, and, as far as it concerns me, I'm here (both in the game and on the forums) just for fun and entertainment, just like I ever was on in any other game. And I have to say that I'm getting plenty of this, both in the game and on the forum. And while for the entertainment from the game I have to thank MindArk, for the entertainment from the forum I have to thank you all. :p

And if I ever wanted to profit, it was not for money, but just for the sentiment of "winning" the game. Otherwise, I really have no problem paying for my entertainment. Do you want a proof? Ok, no problem, here, it is. About 300 euros spent in a two months time span (pretty much the two months prior to my return to EU) on a game that is totally F2P, which doesn't have any RCE part and where there is no way you can "profit".

299evQx.png

And, similarly, I would have absolutely no problem being a net depositor in Entropia Universe too, and even a reasonable size one, but only if my money would go exclusively to the company making the game (you know, supporting the developers that built the game that I love) and if everyone else would pay their share of operational and development costs, as well as MA and PP profits.

But, as long as there is a high probability that (some of) my money will end up in other player's pockets, instead of MindArk's pockets, I simply refuse to pay anymore... I just don't want any other player to take advantage of my willingness to pay for my entertainment... I simply don't like people trying to make profits out of a game, so I refuse to pay for their profits. Is as simple as that.

Got it now? Or need a draw? You seem to resonate with them much better than with written words. They may be more in line with your... err... level. ;)

PS: While I would sure prefer this post to continue to follow its course, if it will get close there would be no biggie; I got a lot of entertainment value out of it, so for me the ROI on my time spent here is already satisfyingly high. PROFIT! Hahaha.

Last edited:
I would have absolutely no problem being a net depositor, and even a reasonable size one, here too, but only if my money would know exclusively to the company making the game (you know, supporting the developers that built the game that I love).

But, as long as there is a high probability that (some of) my money will end up in other player's pockets, instead in MindArk's pockets, I simply refuse to pay any more... I just don't want any other player to take advantage of my willingness to pay for my entertainment.

Got it now? Or need a draw? You seem to resonate to them much better than to written words. They may be more inline with your... err... level. ;)

You continue to not understand, to your level you can not complain you have lot of quest to make almost free , that we had not at my time.

I prefer to give my money to person I was already enough :laugh::laugh:

Look at your number of posts, most of them were more and more given your views on what MA has to publish when you are not familiar with the game.
I wrote less of you since feb 2006 and most of it was just for decompressed mediocre loots :beerchug:

Last edited:
You are such a one-pony trick... you get a fixation, then start repeating it over and over and over again trying to convince everyone else, but yourself in the first place that you are right. Well, guess what, you're not.

So let me see if I got this (how things work in your head) right and see if that makes any sense for you.

- First of all, you say that the goal of my forum posts is to somehow, through some strange manipulative techniques, I aim to force or persuade people to tell me ways to profit

- This apparently succeeds and you offer to do that (teach me how to profit), so goal reached

- But at that moment, instead of taking advantage of your offer and enjoy the fact that my goal was reached, I simply dismiss your offer for help for the simple consideration that I don't like your attitude towards me

Does that actually seem to make any sense to you, because it definitely doesn't make any sense to me - LOL

Maybe you are here for the profit. And that's right. I'm not here to question your motives.

In what it concerns me, I'm here (both in the game and on the forums) just for fun and entertainment. And I'm getting plenty of this, both in the game and on the forum. And while for the entertainment from the game I have to thank MindArk, for the entertainment from the forum I have to thank you all. :p

And if I ever wanted to profit, it was not for money, but just for the sentiment of "winning" the game. Otherwise, I really have no problem paying for my entertainment. Do you want a proof? Sure, here, it is. About 300 euros spent in a two months time on a game that is totally F2P, which doesn't have any RCE part and where there is no way you can "profit".

299evQx.png

I would have absolutely no problem being a net depositor, and even a reasonable size one, here too, but only if my money would know exclusively to the company making the game (you know, supporting the developers that built the game that I love).

But, as long as there is a high probability that (some of) my money will end up in other player's pockets, instead in MindArk's pockets, I simply refuse to pay any more... I just don't want any other player to take advantage of my willingness to pay for my entertainment.

Got it now? Or need a draw? You seem to resonate to them much better than to written words. They may be more inline with your... err... level. ;)

Doh... really... you are asking me this, damn such an amateur you, i expected better...:( Oh it totally makes makes sense, and it totally makes sense that you explain it like that... it's how you do. By making too much assumptions :wtg:

It is young this is normal this post is useless,
THE problem is that flood forum question and answer unnecessary while we are in a major turning point of the game, we are not happy most of what, has never really happened before :(
The redistribution system is no longer suitable for most players not commentators forums

Does that actually seem to make any sense to you? Because it definitely doesn't make any sense to me. LOL

Still, you haven't told me what you would have done different / improved on my hunting style so I could have been profited since you earlier said that it was very easy to profit at a low level and that is only my fault that I didn't. So please do enlighten me.

Here another One-Pony-trick...
You are right... "goal" chang... errrr reached and you totally got teached! :laugh:
<removed>
I rest my case with your never-ending stories.

Good luck with trying

Last edited by a moderator:
Here another One-Pony-trick...
You are right... "goal" chang... errrr reached! :laugh:

I rest my case.

In case you didn't realize, that was sarcasm and a clearly rhetorical question.

As in I was sure he simply couldn't add anything, because I was doing already everything he ever preached (and even a bit more), so his only options were to admit that he was wrong (unlikely) or simply avoid answering (which actually happened).

I counted that as a won argument, enjoyed it and move on.

Another example of a totally identically scenario (sarcasm, rhetorical question, he never answered because he had nothing he could have answered with) you can see here.

And about the rep comment... yeah, initially I was curious... but then when I disliked your attitude I simply dismissed you and didn't even bothered to log in to game to listen to your ideas, that while you were keep trying to troll me to - lol.

I am still waiting for you ingame to TEACH and feed you the spoon damnit!
And you are here on forum. *Sigh*

Last edited:
In case you didn't realized, that was sarcasm.

As in I was sure he simply couldn't add anything and his only options were to admit it (unlikely) or avoid it (which happened).

I counted that as a won argument and enjoyed it.

And if he had told you? You would have won too... :) It would have been another goal reached... not the same as before... but still a goal reached.
The brain is like a house.
You are the house... the house always win, its your strong mindgame i admire :)

"You are sitting behind the chesboard... controlling the white and black pawns and always able to play it "checkmate", even create a draw... and still win "

Thank you for your explanation and good luck with your journey. :yup:

Time for me to close this chapter :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your explanation and good luck with your journey. :yup:

Time for me to close this chapter :)

I'm like 99% sure you'll can't resist and come back to add something else, just
because i want to have the last word over DoA. :rolleyes:
and then I'll be able to quote this post and say "I told you so".

But, presuming I'm wrong this time (although, as said, I highly doubt it), good luck with your journey too and thanks for the trolling (attempt). It was fun! :D

I aim to force or persuade people to tell me ways to profit

I could tell all I know, and people would still not be able to do it, because it's not as simple as that.
Basics is simple, the rest is a little more complex, and will change always, even on daily base. (if that makes sense)
I would suggest go play, and learn, and don't expect people to throw their knowledge at you ;)

Crawling back under my rock :laugh:

I could tell all I know, and people would still not be able to do it, because it's not as simple as that.
Basics is simple, the rest is a little more complex, and will change always, even on daily base. (if that makes sense)
I would suggest go play, and learn, and don't expect people to throw their knowledge at you ;)

Crawling back under my rock :laugh:

That (altering quotes and completely change the context of what I was saying) is a new low.

In fact, what I was pointing out was how ridiculous his assumption was.

That (altering quotes and putting things that were definitely not there) is a new low - just LOL.

I did not alter anything, I don't give a sh*t about you and your feedback ;)
Have fun dolly.

And indeed the context was a little of how I did read it, sorry for that ;)
But basicly that's what you are trying anyway.

Back under my rock, not even worth the time this forum anyway.

lol neg rep, go ahead sunshine ;) waste youre stupid time here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Thread is only..mimimi..other have more Money to play and have more luck blabla...

first she want Profit, after few posts she dont want Profit, in one post the ubers are the bad guys in other is it MindArk. In some posts she can only play and get 90 % back, in other post she get every Month Money out from EU. Thats all are nonsens from a strainge Person that comes in the Community and want make drama and get attention.

@DoA I have no idea you are a 16 year old Girl or a old Man from Romania that has really mentaly problems? But i think somebody that waste his or her time for a Game, has play 1% of the Game and comes with a huge of theories and go strainge offense agains the Community is not smart or intelligent.

People have not even a idea what you really want with this thread? You write its entertainment for you? How can be something like this entertainment, to force everybody agains youself, writing nonsens and be somebody that nobody wants have something do to ingame?

What you think happens now, people comes and tell you how you can get more Profit ingame, or MindArk goes and change something, becouse you have make your xxx1 Thread and wants something?

Really whats wrong with you, for me it looks that you are really frustrated! This is not the fault of other players or MindArk? Maybe you should be less at the computer and do a little sports or meet with friends. Go out, experience something, do something out of your life. EU is just a pastime and not a real substitute for life ...

That (altering quotes and completely change the context of what I was saying) is a new low.

And about acusing me altering quotes, if i'm not mistaken you did it yourself actually a third time in this one allready. But a second time for sure.
:scratch2:

It's not my problem that you have comprehensive problems, but, anyway, I will explain it again, so you (finally) get it too.

first she want Profit, after few posts she dont want Profit, in one post the ubers are the bad guys in other is it MindArk. In some posts she can only play and get 90 % back, in other post she get every Month Money out from EU. Thats all are nonsens from a strainge Person that comes in the Community and want make drama and get attention.

- I see Entropia Universe as a game (entertainment), not as a job, so I am OK with paying a certain amount of money (probably up to $20 per month would be what I consider fair, which is in line with the cost of most other [susbscription based] MMOs)

- I think we all should pay for our entertainment in this game, so I DON'T want to profit from other people's losses, but I DON'T want other people to profit from my losses either

- Now, obviously, if this Marxist conception of mine "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" is not possible and someone has to win and someone else to lose, then I prefer to be me the one profiting, instead of someone else

- In terms of TT results, I always lost money (92-93% TT results, 98-99% after MU)

- In terms of deposits vs withdraws, my balance is positive though, for the simple reasons that I made some money from additional sources (sweating, healing, accidental trading, etc)

- I have no problem with people making profits from involving in the ECONOMY part from the RCE (providing services, trading, etc)

- I hate (or at least dislike) ubers, grinders and generally anyone making TT profits, because I think that hurts the game and because I consider they are stealing my money

- I like EU and MA and I never said anything bad about them

- The only thing I blame MA for is allowing said ubers / grinders to make TT profits and steal my money

- That's why, 'till they patch this loophole / exploitative behavior (in my vision), I will vote with my wallet and stop depositing

TL; DR: The only thing I dislike and have a problem with is other people, except MindArk, getting my money and that's why I don't deposit anymore.

So, I think that I didn't contradict myself with anything.

@DoA I have no idea you are a 16 year old Girl or a old Man from Romania that has really mentaly problems? But i think somebody that waste his or her time for a Game, has play 1% of the Game and comes with a huge of theories and go strainge offense agains the Community is not smart or intelligent.

People have not even a idea what you really want with this thread? You write its entertainment for you? How can be something like this entertainment, to force everybody agains youself, writing nonsens and be somebody that nobody wants have something do to ingame?

Really whats wrong with you, for me it looks that you are really frustrated! This is not the fault of other players or MindArk? Maybe you should be less at the computer and do a little sports or meet with friends. Go out, experience something, do something out of your life. EU is just a pastime and not a real substitute for life ...

Thank you for your concern about my well-being, but I assure you I'm really fine and I'm in a great shape and I'm actually having a great time both in the game and here on forums. And, unlike you, being 17 actually means that I'm a billionaire in spare time so I can easily afford to spend a few hours in the game or on the forums, as long as that is entertaining for me.

Also, since my play style is pretty much single-player mode, I simply don't care if I alienate some (or even all) players; is not like I ever interact with them in the game anyway.

I have exactly six people I care about in the whole game (and they know who they are - they are the people with whom I talk on a daily basis both in-game and on Skype); rest of you are (both in game and here on forums), for me, simply (N)PCs I can train on and that can (or can not) provide me additional entertainment or educational value, and from whose presence I can actually take advantage and profit (not in terms of money - lol).

And, actually, generate hostility from multiple sources, deal with it and train yourself to not care about what random people say to you (so growing a tougher skin) is actually a very good skill to have for real life. So I find it highly useful to learn this lesson on a random Internet forum, from people that I don't know or care about and where, eventually, if things would get over what I can handle, I could easily just cut the plug, back off and move on to a different activity, instead of try to learn this lesson in real life, where my actions can have long term consequences.

So yeah, every time when you're attacking or insulting me and I manage to not get affected by it, but just smile, I consider that I'm getting a bit better at this. In the past, mean people made me quit activities I used to like, "crying like a little girl", with just a few remarks; now, as you can see, I can easily stand a few dozen people hating, attacking and insulting me, all that while actually smiling and having fun about it, so yeah, I think I went a long way and grow up a lot in this regard and, without wanting, you actually help me achieve this, so I guess I owe you one. :p

So, as far as it concerns me, you're doing your job of both training myself for dealing with hostility, as well as for entertaining me, so please keep up the good work and carry on with it. ;)

Cheers! :p

Last edited:
It's not my problem that you have comprehensive problems, but, anyway, I will explain it again, so you (finally) get it too.

- I see Entropia Universe as a game (entertainment), not as a job, so I am OK with paying a certain amount of money (probably up to $20 per month would be what I consider fair, which is in line with the cost of most other [susbscription based] MMOs)

- I think we all should pay for our entertainment in this game, so I DON'T want to profit from other people's losses, but I DON'T want other people to profit from my losses

- Now, obviously, if this Marxist conception of mine "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" is not possible and someone has to win and someone else to lose, then I prefer to be me the one profiting, instead of someone else

- In terms of TT results, I always lost money (92-93% TT results, 98-99% after MU)

- In terms of deposits vs withdraws, my balance is positive though, for the simple reasons that I made some money from additional sources (sweating, healing, accidental trading, etc)

- I have no problem with people making profits from involving in the ECONOMY part from the RCE (providing services, trading, etc)

- I hate (or at least dislike) ubers, grinders and generally anyone making TT profits, because I think that hurts the game and because I consider they are stealing my money

- I like EU and MA and I never said anything bad about them

- The only thing I blame MA for is allowing said ubers / grinders to make TT profits and steal my money

- That's why, 'till they patch this loophole / exploitative behavior (in my vision), I will vote with my wallet and stop depositing

TL; DR: The only thing I dislike and have a problem with is other people, except MindArk, getting my money and that's why I don't deposit anymore.

So, I think that I didn't contradict myself with anything.

Thank you for your concern about my well-being, but I assure you I'm really fine and I'm in a great shape and I'm actually having a great time both in the game and here on forums. And, unlike you, being 17 actually means that I'm a billionaire in spare time so I can easily afford to spend a few hours in the game or on the forums, as long as that is entertaining for me.

Also, since my play style is pretty much single-player mode, I simply don't care if I alienate some (or even all) players; is not like I ever interact with them in the game anyway.

I have exactly six people I care about in the whole game (and they know who they are - they are the people with whom I talk on a daily basis both in-game and on Skype); rest of you are (both in game and here on forums), for me, simply NPCs that can (or can not) provide me additional entertainment or educational value, and from whose presence I can actually take advantage and profit (not in terms of money - lol).

And, actually, generate hostility from multiple sources, deal with it and train yourself to not care about what random people say to you (so growing a tougher skin) is actually a very good skill to have for real life. So I find it highly useful to learn this lesson on a random Internet forum, from people that I don't know or care about and where, eventually, if things would get over what I can handle, I can easily cut the plug, back off and move on to a different activity. So yeah, every time when you're attacking or insulting me and I manage to not get affected by it, but just smile, I consider that I'm getting a bit better at this. In the past, mean people made me quit activities I used to like, "crying like a little girl", with just a few remarks; now I can stand a few dozen people hating, attacking and insulting me, all that while actually smiling and having fun about it, so yeah, I think I went a long way and grow up a lot in this regard. ;)

So, as far as it concerns me, you're doing your job of both training myself for dealing with hostility, as well as for entertaining me, so please keep up the good work and carry on with it. ;)

Cheers! :p

NPC :whiner: :laugh:

Little girl thinks it's MA who take your money not the other players :girl:
She believes that because MA wrote to her once; They are interested in being well financial or maybe it will have some favors :lolup::lolup:
Can be but it is a game in time, MA will eventually forget you like me :laugh::laugh:
Why you talk on the forum if you have your 6 friends (be carefull), good luck in your life of single player in a real cash universe :dunce::yup::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Back