A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Status
......... Bonus Reply :wave:

Congratulations!

Or lets go to page 500

Whats the next Multi-option solution for you?

Last edited:
Considering that the goal to get this to the 10th page was reached and that, at least in the last few pages, the level of discussions dropped to pure off-offtopic and plain level trolling, I consider that this thread has run its course and should be closed, so I will make a request in this direction to the moderators, so if you want to add anything else, please hurry to do so before they actually close it. As far as it concerns me, I think I said everything I had to say, I had my fair share of fun and entertainment, so I doubt I will add anything else to it even if it will not get closed (soon).

Considering that the goal to get this to the 10th page was reached and that, at least in the last few pages, the level of discussions dropped to pure off-offtopic and plain level trolling, I consider that this thread has run its course and should be closed, so I will make a request in this direction to the moderators, so if you want to add anything else, please hurry to do so before they actually close it. As far as it concerns me, I think I said everything I had to say, I had my fair share of fun and entertainment, so I doubt I will add anything else to it even if it will not get closed (soon).

It was from the first fucking post. You should be banned, you offer nothing but drama.

Please don't close this thread, I was not trolling or attempting to troll and was just having a discussion about the things you were writing, all on-topic... I need to be entertained. I need to get fed more -reps, I need to get stronger, I have a lot of "Why's", and need to score goals by creating Multi-option solutions... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Have watched yet another post by this avatar which seemed designed from the outset to cause drama, later confirmed by DOA herself to be simply for her own amusement. Her (always assuming she is a RL female and is 16, tho seems to have been 16 a while now) attempts to self aggrandise, to make assumptions based on info gleaned from others rather than personal game experience may amuse some and annoy others.
Suggestion...
If you don't like her and her trolling, if after all this time you have found her to be unresponsive to offers of help and real game knowledge...ignore her, just simply don't post. Nothing kills a thread faster than silence.
Nothing entertains a drama queen less than being ignored.
You all have the solution at your own keyboards...you don't need the mods, you need to moderate your own behaviours and stop threads like this which have almost zero relevance to the game from proliferating and having a life even if spawned.

Silence truly is Golden.

y8gv83xf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ill help ya with getting it closed

Anyway, presuming you are right and we all have fun here, not just me, then why stop it? Actually, let's please keep this going, since I even made a bet with a friend that it will get to page 10 (so over 180 replies) and 10,000 views (unless closed by a moderator, obviously) and so far we're we have a bit over 150 replies and 8,000+ views. Come on, we just need one more push to get there and win me some nice 50 bucks. :)

Money, only money, u kept this thread on only to steal another time money to some friend...

always the same u sell your sould for few $... what a shame... i have no words... another time u show us how u are moved only by money...

u started when u was young to accept money from your brother's friends because u bringet them drinks...

and u come to ceralkiller event right to get amno and weapon, u fuked the team u where in and dindt shot a amno.... and for what... 6 ped ? how hylarious you are... you should hide yourself and ashamed

Last edited:
Silence truly is Golden.

Well, I am happy to help her win her bet with single post replies which show I am following the thread, just in case the person she bet with is a bit unhappy about one person posting several times just to boost the thread count.
I've also considered DoA to have been a claimed 17 for a while now if I recall correctly, so time would appear to be moving in her part of the world too...

I too have enjoyed this thread and yes, it has given me new perspectives or provided clearer or clearer-cut examples about some of the personalities here which can be considered relevant to EU being an RCE economy, which was, at least, the title of the thread.
Some of the things here remind me of the Dunning-Krüger Effect (which may not be spellt 100% right), and I do think the smart design of any interactive game, let alone RCE, should cater for a wide range of people/types if it wants to be highly successful,.
Then again, EU has always seemed to have had a rather niche existence with quite a low percentage of people who try it actually sticking with it, and few people who enjoy it privately show a marked desire to advertise that they play EU. It could even be the one trait we have most in common here despite loads of differences.

If this thread has now run its course, then ok. :) Silence can be golden too, yes!

Edit: oh, and the D-K effect also shows that the highest-skilled people tend to underestimate their own skills, which is an interesting point about being either humble or wrong about assessing your own abilities if you happen to be up there. Another option is arrogant, but people who aren't even high up can be that too. These, and more, can all be found being talked about here... so genuinely interesting...

Last edited:
Just a small clarification about my age and about me being "stuck at 16"; my birthday (December 1999) was clearly public mentioned since March 2015 as you can see here, so, at this moment, I'm 17 years old (will be 18 in December). Of course, you may still not believe it and you may imagine anything (even being a 65 years old dude from Colombia), but to keep things accurate, you can never accuse me that I changed my claims.

Anyway, as a general advice, I always consider it wise to treat people on the Internet as genderless, ageless, weightless, faceless life forms and treat them just based on their behaviors, not based on their real life demographics, since you can never be sure about the truth. I highly suggest you all do the same; if, for example, you are playing nicer with someone just because "she" says she's a hot 21 years old sex bomb, that is just your fault for being naive and having some white knight complex.

Last edited:
Just a small clarification about my age and about me being "stucked at 16"; my birthday (December 1999) was clearly public mentioned since March 2015 as you can see here, so, at this moment, I'm 17 years old (will be 18 in December). Of course, you may still not believe it and you may imagine anything (even being a 65 years old dude from Colombia), but to keep things accurate, I never changed my claims.

Anyway, as a general advice, I always consider it wise to treat people on the Internet as genderless, ageless, weightless, faceless life forms and treat them just based on their behaviors, not based on their real life demographics, since you can never be sure about the truth. I suggest you do the same; if, for example, you are playing nicer with someone just because "she" says she's a hot 21 years old sex bomb, that is just your fault for being naive and having some white knight complex.

I can accuse you, based on nothing... i can do so, so can you, what is stopping you, definitely not me.

Multi option solution to keep this thread going... Lets go to the 500!? Or not!? We must let you reach some goal!
I need to get entertained and can do that by replying or not replying :rolleyes:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats next?

Last edited:
Just a small clarification about my age and about me being "stuck at 16"; my birthday (December 1999) was clearly public mentioned since March 2015 as you can see here, so, at this moment, I'm 17 years old (will be 18 in December). Of course, you may still not believe it and you may imagine anything (even being a 65 years old dude from Colombia), but to keep things accurate, you can never accuse me that I changed my claims.

Anyway, as a general advice, I always consider it wise to treat people on the Internet as genderless, ageless, weightless, faceless life forms and treat them just based on their behaviors, not based on their real life demographics, since you can never be sure about the truth. I highly suggest you all do the same; if, for example, you are playing nicer with someone just because "she" says she's a hot 21 years old sex bomb, that is just your fault for being naive and having some white knight complex.

So.. This isn't you:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?575802-Evernight-Mascot-looking-for-kinship-)&styleid=7

And this isn't you:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/56326-scarfacero

And this definitely isn't you:

http://www.linkmania.ro/profile/927357-scarfacero/

?

Probably this part from that wurmonline forum where you're looking for a pvp team:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index....to-start-the-real-game-pvp-recruit-me/&page=1

I'm a 33 years old hard core gamer. I played games ever since I was a kid and I think I average at least 6 years of /played time only in MMOs. I do have a life (aka job, girlfriend [almost wife], friends), but I picked them all so they don't interfere too much with my gaming time - I can play from my job, my girl accepts the fact that I do spend a lot of times on games and most of my friends are gamers themselves.

(Post Date Apr 2014 = 36 now).

Whoooops you done fucked up DoA.

Just LOL... you are on to something, you are very close, but at the same time, you are so very wrong.

And no, to answer your question, I'm definitely *NOT* who you believe I am, but, as said, feel free to believe whatever you want to believe; my advice that you should treat everyone from the Internet as a genderless, ageless, faceless person stands.

And, if you actually want to see *MY* WURM account (it also has links to all previous ones) you can check it here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/56860-arrya/&tab=field_core_pfield_22

Just LOL... you are on to something, you are very close, but at the same time, you are so very wrong.

And no, to answer your question, I'm definitely *NOT* who you believe I am, but, as said, feel free to believe whatever you want to believe; my advice that you should treat everyone from the Internet as a genderless, ageless, faceless person stands.

And, if you actually want to see *MY* WURM account (it also has links to all previous ones) you can check it here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/56860-arrya/&tab=field_core_pfield_22

And still fucked up:

Birthday 12/25/94 :rolleyes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand whats the next Multi option solution?

From the end of the LOTRO link:

If you have any questions for me, feel free to contact me either here or in-game (avatar name is Kiddoo).

But... that's one of the wurm avatars you listed? But posted on the ScarfaceRO account? :scratch2:

It must be very hard to keep up with all that you lie about. I would bet that half the shit is made up on the one which says you have a wife, a job, etc.

Ever get that real creepy feeling from someone, that they're just a bit off? Well you're not just a bit off.

Please leave EU for good, you weird creepy man. :ahh:

Probably this part from that wurmonline forum where you're looking for a pvp team:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index....to-start-the-real-game-pvp-recruit-me/&page=1

(Post Date Apr 2014 = 36 now).

Whoooops you done fucked up DoA.

Now we see whats going on, we have somebody that is man & woman, sometimes 16, 17, twenty-something years or 33 with no real life that loves Online Games and trolling :) This thread going to be really funny ;)

As said, you are on to something, you are very close, but still, you are very wrong. My friends from the game (all six of them) actually know very well who that person is and as far as it concerns you and the others, I feel no need to disclose more info. Is simply not your beeping business and I don't give a dime about what you believe. :)

Now, if you would have ever played LotRO, you would know two things:
- forum accounts are actually connected with in-game accounts and you can't change their names
- there is a thing called "life time premium account"

So it would only make sense that if you know someone close who has such an account and no longer use it, to use that instead of paying a monthly subscription on your own account month after month. So yeah, the forum post from the LotRO forum belongs to me, but the account didn't (originally) belonged to me.

Further more, many games disallow underage players to create accounts under their name so, especially if you intend to buy items from the shop, it is wise to make them under the name of a grown up person from your life, ideally whose credit card you can later use. Not the case with the ones you linked, but if you'll keep digging you'll probably find some that fall under this category, so I warn you in advance.

Anyway, for the last time, feel free to believe whatever you want. You believe I'm a 33 years old male from Romania, that's fine. You believe I'm a 65 years old male from Colombia, that's equally fine. You believe I'm a 999 years old alien from Alpha Centauri system that's fine too. :p

And, just to make things crystal clear to you: I don't have even the slightest intention to quit EU.

Now that, from my point of view I clarified the situation, please carry on with your trolling; have fun playing detective; hopefully, as time goes by, you'll become a better one. ;)

As said, you are on to something, you are very close, but still, you are very wrong. My friends from the game (all six of them) actually know very well who that person is and as far as it concerns you and the others, I feel no need to disclose more info. Is simply not your beeping business and I don't give a dime about what you believe. :)

- forum accounts are actually connected with in-game accounts and you can't change their names
- there is a thing called "life time premium account"

So it would only make sense that if you know someone close who has such an account and no longer use it, to use that instead of paying a monthly subscription on your own account month after month. So yeah, the forum post from the LotRO forum belongs to me, but the account didn't (originally) belonged to me.

Further more, many games disallow underage players to create accounts under their name so, especially if you intend to buy items from the shop, it is wise to make them under the name of a grown up person from your life, ideally whose credit card you can later use. Not the case with the ones you linked, but if you'll keep digging you'll probably find some that fall under this category, so I warn you in advance.

Anyway, for the last time, feel free to believe whatever you want. You believe I'm a 33 years old male from Romania, that's fine. You believe I'm a 65 years old male from Colombia, that's equally fine. You believe I'm a 999 years old alien from Alpha Centauri system that's fine too. :p

And, just to make things crystal clear to you: I don't have even the slightest intention to quit EU.

Now that, from my point of view I clarified the situation, please carry on with your trolling; have fun playing detective; hopefully, as time goes by, you'll become a better one. ;)

Yes yes yes, the "it's my brother" defence.

I care very little if you stay or go, but we must be down to around 1% of the community who actually care what you drivel on about even before this thread was started.

Now, good luck getting help from anyone, ScarfaceRO.

And watch this, i think i have read somethink like this here also ;) :ahh:

I never never never come back and write something..mimimi :D

Also quite funny, that the "brother" pulled the same "I'M NEVER COMING BACK" DoA shit, and then poof, 1 year later, the account is back (on lotro) and a new wurm account has arrived (but this is the "sister", the "real" "DoA" of course).

From the end of the LOTRO link:

But... that's one of the wurm avatars you listed? But posted on the ScarfaceRO account? :scratch2:

It must be very hard to keep up with all that you lie about. I would bet that half the shit is made up on the one which says you have a wife, a job, etc.

Ever get that real creepy feeling from someone, that they're just a bit off? Well you're not just a bit off.

Kiddoo was the name of DOA's former 2 avatars. :}

Then there is...

Hyellow! :)

My name is Alexandra, I'm a 16 years old girl from Romania (that's GMT+2 timezone) and I enjoy trying to help people figure what they want to do in this amazing new world, as well as provide them with all info they need in succeeding to achieve their goals; I've done it with quite a few people far now, outside the mentoring system, and I'm ready to do it with even more within the system.

Source: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/dedicated-mentor-looking-for-disciples.13554/#post-102985

Hmm indeed.

Ok, after 20 pages, with a spectacular climax I 've seen enough.

I don't want to see anymore discussions in my rep list.

We could just end it all by just using the ignore option? :rolleyes:

A suggestion worth a -rep for sure! :laugh:

I don't give a dime about what you believe. :)

- there is a thing called "life time premium account" Wtf as the lifetime premium account to do with it? I have also one?

I hope really that someone write a Support Case for the Support from Entropia Universe / MindArk check you account details and you payment ways. Something is really strange with you!

We can continue (for the many who are wholly enjoying this right now):

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/47421-lovefall/

Is one of the wurm online accounts ScarfaceRO/DoA has listed from this link() and this one has a picture, which I have kindly uploaded to PCF:

Clearly a picture of a real human being.

Unfortunately, that person looks nothing like the one which caused this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?287258-Take-care-of-your-privacy

Another ScarfaceRO/DoA classic.

However, the images which were used back then (unfortunately removed now) did bare resemblance to another character of ScarfaceRO's -

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/52120-alexdunphy/

The fictional Alex Dunphy from modern family (played by Ariel Winter). Note the similarity of names used also (Alex/Alexandra).

I would guess it boils down to a fairly disturbed human being, as I previously said with mental health issues, who likes to roleplay fictional characters and pretend they get up to things online.

Note: I don't actually enjoy this level of research/snooping but the DoA character really has got to the end of my fucking tether.

Status
Back