A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Status
I hope really that someone write a Support Case for the Support from Entropia Universe / MindArk check you account details and you payment ways. Something is really strange with you!

There are no rules stating that the account owner of an EU can't let someone else access their account, is just that he is still responsible for everything done on said account. So, even if the account would not be in my name and I would just use it (not saying that's the case, just stating a possibility) that would not be against any rules.

This is the relevant section of the Terms of Use:

3.2 Responsibility for the Confidentiality and Security of Your Login Details and for the use of Your Account

Your Account and Login Details are uniquely associated with Your participation in Entropia Universe and use of the Entropia Universe System. You are solely responsible for preserving the confidentiality of Your Login Details, and for restricting access to Your Account and to the computer from which You access the Account. MindArk never asks You to provide us with the Login Details.

You agree to accept personal liability for all actions that occur through Your Account or through the use of Your Login Details, whether done by You or by someone else using Your Account and/or Login Details. You must notify MindArk immediately if You suspect a breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account and/or Your Login Details. You agree to hold MindArk free from liability for any improper or illegal use of Your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom You have given permission to use Your Account. The terms of this agreement shall extend to anyone else using Your Account.

If You should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal Your Login Details, You have relinquished Your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences of Your actions. Your Account may be Banned and/or Terminated if You let someone else use it inappropriately or not in compliance with this paragraph 3.

In summary:

1. Limiting access to your account is YOUR responsibility, not MindArk's.

2. If you let someone else use your account, you're responsible for everything they do while using it, including if they TT all your gear, and drop the PED on the ground, or stash it where they can pick it up later. This is not MindArk's problem - don't expect Support to give a damn, or track down exactly what happened for you if you log in and find your account cleared.

3. If the person that you've allowed to log in to your account launches a racist tirade in Rookie chat, or does anything that breaks the Terms of Use, it's YOUR account that will be banned - possibly permanently.
Saying "... but it wasn't me who did it" isn't an acceptable excuse and won't get your account back any sooner if at all.

So: there's nothing to stop you from what you propose.
Just remember, it's entirely YOUR risk.

Last edited:
We can continue (for the many who are wholly enjoying this right now):

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/47421-lovefall/

Is one of the wurm online accounts ScarfaceRO/DoA has listed from this link() and this one has a picture, which I have kindly uploaded to PCF:

Clearly a picture of a real human being.

Unfortunately, that person looks nothing like the one which caused this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?287258-Take-care-of-your-privacy

Another ScarfaceRO/DoA classic.

However, the images which were used back then (unfortunately removed now) did bare resemblance to another character of ScarfaceRO's -

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/52120-alexdunphy/

The fictional Alex Dunphy from modern family (played by Ariel Winter). Note the similarity of names used also (Alex/Alexandra).

I would guess it boils down to a fairly disturbed human being, as I previously said with mental health issues, who likes to roleplay fictional characters and pretend they get up to things online.

Note: I don't actually enjoy this level of research/snooping but the DoA character really has got to the end of my fucking tether.

That same photo was posted as the photo of Kiddoo on Ark Forum.

:popcorn::popcorn:

nice episode

Do not worry about it if these " 6 friends " will arrive :laugh:
They probably want to stay anonymous :bowdown: :laugh:

There are no rules stating that the account owner of an EU can't let someone else access their account, is just that he is still responsible for everything done on said account. So, even if the account would not be in my name and I would just use it (not saying that's the case, just stating a possibility) that would not be against any rules.

Jep it gives the Rule that only the owner from the Account have the right to use it. This is a real cash game, its the same like you share you Bank details! Only one Account for one member, no sharing, no selling. I think its time to make a screenshot and send it MindArk to check the Account you use. I think its the best for the owner and for the other people in Entropia.

You are definitely not right, but if you want to believe you are, feel free to do so. However, since this has the potential to create an awkward situation for a very important person for me I will ask you to stop now. I don't care about what you guys think about me in the game, but consider for a single minute that you may actually be wrong and you may attack an innocent person just for being connected with me. That is definitely not fair.

Not to mention that it is totally against forum rules:

2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world personal information about a forum member, administrator, moderator, Entropia Universe participant, or MindArk or Planet Partner representative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, and result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

Did you read down to the 'favorite quotes'?

Hahahaha I did not.

I think the episode of <removed> / ScarfaceRO / Daughter of Anarchy has climaxed.

For those without facebook:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jep it gives the Rule that only the owner from the Account have the right to use it. This is a real cash game, its the same like you share you Bank details! Only one Account for one member, no sharing, no selling. I think its time to make a screenshot and send it MindArk to check the Account you use. I think its the best for the owner and for the other people in Entropia.

This is the relevant section of the Terms of Use:

3.2 Responsibility for the Confidentiality and Security of Your Login Details and for the use of Your Account

Your Account and Login Details are uniquely associated with Your participation in Entropia Universe and use of the Entropia Universe System. You are solely responsible for preserving the confidentiality of Your Login Details, and for restricting access to Your Account and to the computer from which You access the Account. MindArk never asks You to provide us with the Login Details.

You agree to accept personal liability for all actions that occur through Your Account or through the use of Your Login Details, whether done by You or by someone else using Your Account and/or Login Details. You must notify MindArk immediately if You suspect a breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account and/or Your Login Details. You agree to hold MindArk free from liability for any improper or illegal use of Your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom You have given permission to use Your Account. The terms of this agreement shall extend to anyone else using Your Account.

If You should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal Your Login Details, You have relinquished Your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences of Your actions. Your Account may be Banned and/or Terminated if You let someone else use it inappropriately or not in compliance with this paragraph 3.

In summary:

1. Limiting access to your account is YOUR responsibility, not MindArk's.

2. If you let someone else use your account, you're responsible for everything they do while using it, including if they TT all your gear, and drop the PED on the ground, or stash it where they can pick it up later. This is not MindArk's problem - don't expect Support to give a damn, or track down exactly what happened for you if you log in and find your account cleared.

3. If the person that you've allowed to log in to your account launches a racist tirade in Rookie chat, or does anything that breaks the Terms of Use, it's YOUR account that will be banned - possibly permanently.
Saying "... but it wasn't me who did it" isn't an acceptable excuse and won't get your account back any sooner if at all.

So: there's nothing to stop you from what you propose.
Just remember, it's entirely YOUR risk.

You are definitely not right, but if you want to believe you are, feel free to do so. However, since this has the potential to create an awkward situation for a very important person for me I will ask you to stop now. I don't care about what you guys think about me in the game, but consider for a single minute that you may actually be wrong and you may attack an innocent person just for being connected with me. That is definitely not fair.

Revealing real world personal information about a forum member, administrator, moderator, Entropia Universe participant, or MindArk or Planet Partner representative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, and result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

Until the last second he wants to be right, mentally unstable
You do not see that the community no wants people like you here
There is a certain trust in us but people like you are already reducing the difficult exchanges in this game

Until the last second he wants to be right, mentally unstable
You do not see that the community no wants people like you here
There is a certain trust in us but people like you are already reducing the difficult exchanges in this game

Thing is, I really don't care if he wants to roleplay some 16 year old girl - there are far weirder people out there.

But it's the incessant bullshit which goes along with it which just does my nut in.

[/QUOTE

You use a account thats not yours! Thats not allow from MindArc! And with this Account you also Troll, go offense against people and do strange things in game! And no you want help...lol

I think Doa is right on this one, even if he is a Romanian male (did we assess the hairy back yet?).
There is such a thing as privacy.
Let's leave this road, otherwise we can't have 100 pages of trolling.
Besides, I wouldn't like it either if you knew that I am really Scarlett Johannsson in real life..

While you start throwing with rules.

3.1 - Spamming/Flooding/Trolling
The following are NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum:

Spamming - Posting the same thread in multiple forums, or posting the same post in multiple threads, or sending unsolicited private messages to members.
Flooding - Posting many times in succession in a single thread.
Trolling - Constant harassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread.

Depending on severity, content in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum, all without notice.

I'm so hoping for this "
permanent ban from the forum"

Last edited by a moderator:
This useless post will at least have served all the world of this emptied the spirit of these lousy loot :laugh::laugh:

No relationship between each post but everybody post :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

I just love it :wtg::dunce:

Ps: MA you stink :dunce::laugh:

finally

Present us your friends please :smash:

I don't understand you DoA? I have think its funny and entertainment for you? What's going on...:better:

PS : By the way, some Support Case going out special for you, from some members of this Community ;)

Last edited:
I feel a live stream request coming up soon. Sure would end it and answer all the questions many may have. Hell it may even have the largest viewer count! (for EU). And yes, it would be a LIVE blog :)

There have been more creative beggars before

If MA goes through, thought to my ATH that you have forgotten :loco::loco:

i'm ontopic no? :scratch2::laugh:

Last edited:
Well... this thread took a pretty hilarious turn.

Though to be real for a moment here... That could very well be her brother or cousin etc... Maybe they just like the same quote? :)

My intuition based on speech patterns/writing style/vocabulary tells me they are two different people. But this could all be part of the intricate masquerade/roleplay. I can't say for sure. No one can.

The internet is a strange thing.

Reactions: DoA
He might be a dude after all because my last post ended with an attack on a girl in a way no girl would have staied sillent and not say anything back...if this is the case this person it's even lamer then i originally thought :yup:
I must admit i never saw anyone managing to enrage a community so fast in any online game i played before so...yes DoA you are smarter then the rest,as you proclaim yourself :woot: ...i hope you don't overhit your allready hipercharged brain,you might end up with a stroke

24 Pages, My God!!
I finally figured - this whole thread is a Troll Trap, an hasn't it collected a bunch.

Love the video you selected Mega - is it an allegory for the goings on here?
The Bloodhound Gang - Strangely I love them

this thread brings this Bloodhound Gang song 2 mind :)

Blimey, this thread is even picking up speed now, but the forum rules would seem to be clear that people should not reveal identities (or speculate I presume).
One thing I would say is that the person behind this persona is probably at least in the top 0.1% based on what are normally taken as positive criteria, such as intelligence, memory, articulation etc. If the person is 17 or 37 now doesn't change a great deal apart from a charade being played. That person probably was in the top 0.1% 20 years ago too, or will be in 20 years' time... (depending on what is true - i.e. at both 17 and 37)

My intuition based on speech patterns/writing style/vocabulary tells me they are two different people. But this could all be part of the intricate masquerade/roleplay. I can't say for sure. No one can.
The internet is a strange thing.

One of the hardest things to fake well is mistakes, by the way.... although people who speak the same foreign language as a mother tongue often have mistakes in common.

The thing is, however, whether true or fake, I still contend that DoA is a pretty smart cookie. There's also the double-bluff, where a 17-yr old might be quite impressed that despite people calling her stupid most of the time, people are also willing to believe it's really a pretty smart much older person at the keyboard... except that other real people might be drawn into things at this point. DoA has requested no further snooping, so challenge the forum persona if you wish, but please stay within the rules here, yes?

He might be a dude after all because my last post ended with an attack on a girl in a way no girl would have staied sillent and not say anything back...if this is the case this person it's even lamer then i originally thought :yup:
possibly in a past life?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-this-coming&p=3480886&viewfull=1#post3480886

(and yeah, I had multiple avatars too, but never alts... my three avatars were all sequential, as in the old one was always abandoned/deleted before even creating the new one).

Status
Back