Neverdie Coins, Etherium and Cryptocurrency discussion

please take care, whatever you're up to in cryptoworld ... and stay away from pr0n! :ahh:

ps: your smart printers, TVs and refridgerators probably aren't as intelligent as you think. don't be a lameass, you got a brain to think, and don't need "smart" stuff you don't even understand yourself!

:dunce:

Yeah, I saw this too as well as:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2017/07/18/over-2-1-million-raised-for-new-virtual-reality-and-esports-cryptocurrency/#366f9c5de6f7

Which makes me nervous for ND, if he raised 2. some million he had better be damn careful how that gets tracked/spent, or else he, and the game for that matter could end up square in the crosshairs of regulators, which is rarely good.

I would think that if the PED could be pegged to say Bitcoin, Ethereum or other promising crypto currencies it would allow greater speed for transactions. The current 4 month wait to withdraw funds is not acceptable in today’s ecommerce high speed networks.
The USD is old, pegged to oil which will meet its day soon. Cryptocurrencies are the future. I just wish I had bought some Bitcoin when it $2 each....now near $10000

Back