Question: What mob(s) your sweating/swunting and why? :)

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Hyellow! :)

No extra text or anything, just a simple, plain question:

What mob(s) your sweating/swunting and why? :)

Reactions: SHY
Hyellow! :)

No extra text or anything, just a simple, plain question:

What mob(s) your sweating/swunting and why? :)

You wanna know what mob is the most advantagical?
Try Kerberos at Boreas or Ambulimax at Nea's place.
The mob has a lot of sweat (especially Ambulimax) and a group of people around 1 mob (sweating circle) so you have less chance to get hit.
Sometimes a fapper is there and the reviveterminal is close. You may call it very effective sweating.

If you want more information about this game... add me ingame

Last edited:
There could be others of course, but, far as I know the easiest things to swunt are caraboks and gallards.

But otherwise anything that I'd swunt would just be puny type enemies.

Last edited:
I was amazed to see a small handful of people swunting Turps at the maffoid camp - pretty good idea actually!

I used to auto solo sweat before I go AFK, so that I will die and regen and will be back to full health prior to my return from 10-15 mins break.

That would be on kerb young / nusul young.

Forgot about nusul, but I can sometimes get about 50 sweat before I died on a kerb young. Now, if am waiting / chatting, and still want to sweat it's on kerb / nusul / ambu.

I've solo swunted weak paneleon on Cyrene which is OK if you have decent HP or are willing to auto fap from time to time. I think the mob HP is 80 but damage is low, similar to Ark Carabok /Gallard. There is a revive not far away and while there is no turret nearby, the spawn is right by the sea so just drown the dry mob.

hi,

it is sometime i dont swunt and to be honest i'm not enough patient to swunt mobs, after a little i start to kill them without sweating.

anyway i think that best solo swunting mob is hater on RT.

u can afk for 20min , come back, kill it and restart.

also yog on monria is a very good mob to swunt.

cheers

snarksnots! :lolup:

Back