Selling: Armors, Estate, Clothes, Plates etc.

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Looking to possibly sell all here, in order to pursuit something:

Paradox Set (M) Tiers 3 mainly 2-3

Very rare armor set, only 3 complete sets ingame... The combined total sum of Imp/Cut/Stab together is higher than Emine, Jaguar, Boar and equal to Liakon. Its not jack of all trades, but special powerfull against Cut dmg. mobs ingame! The grade of protection and Exclusivity of its rarity easily makes it to a great deal at SB

Full Set SB: ?
BO: ?

From SB recieved is 1 week time open for overbid before sale is final. BO is not set, but can be negociated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adjusted Vigilante (M)

Tiers 0.9

Looking for bid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Coat (M) SOLD

This is what it ended costing producing this coat:
Vedacore: Cost approx 220 ped / field
Large Woven cotton: 50 ped / Field
Fine silk Fabric: 60 ped / field
Blank master coat: +150 ped
Total: 480 ped (amount of TT value on coat not included in calculation)

SB/BO +300

Wazir Pleat (M)

2 x Vedacore fields
1 x Aakas field (Gives it a shiney look in non-vedacore part)

Price +1200

Omegaton Beta Complex 5E

Apartment with a great view. You can see both water, building and terrain.

Looking for 850 ped for it

Vedacore shirt (M)

A field of Vedacore alone cost around 220 ped to apply, kinda tells everything :)

1 Field of vedacore
1 field of nusul (the neck)

Looking for +190

Hedoc Mayhem Tier 3.5 - SOLD

+400 ped

Hoplite armor set (M)

+100 ped

I might also have 6A's and 5B's for sale. but will be after armor sets are sold or with a sale of one.

Last edited:
Master Coat sold

Bump this to the top :)

BUMP

No one looking for awesome stuff?

Bump Bump bump

Bump for a friend :yay:

Up with my thread :)

BUMP My Thread

Hedoc Sold

Up my thread :)

Purple power bump :yay:

What i was pursuiting have now passed by as i dident reach enough funds in time. This means im not really interrested in selling any of this anymore.

If you stumble across the thread and got a interresting offer, feel free to give me a PM. Thanks :)

Back