Achievement: 1 million sweats DONE

LizeLotte

Guardian
Society
Unwanted Cuckoos
Lize LizeLotte Sweden
After 15 months of sweating i finally did it, 1 million sweats :yay:

I have done alots of things in this game but never a thing like this.
It all started with a goal / achievement. And yea now i am finally DONE.

My plan was to go for 2 million but i think i leave sweating for now. The positive thing with sweating is the great sweating community. All friends you got over the time :grouphug:

To celebrate this i will have a 12+12 hours sweat event. With free healing and giveaways of a total value of 350 ped.

I will still host and heal at BIG SSI at OLA42. So i will not leave sweating in that part. :sweat:

U can see my progress over the 15 months here

attachment.php

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Now for the next million!

:sweat:

(1 million sweat = 2 Hussk btw)

Gratz and can't wait for what's next!

very grats m8

cheers

Nice achievement. Congratulations :)

Holy shit that's a lot of sweating. I'm super impressed that you have that much patience.

15 months of wasted time.. u could have worked for a day and earned more money than that.. totally not worth it..

Who the fuck are you to determine how someone else's time should be spent? Maybe it's not about the money and OP just enjoys the activity/friendship/social aspects of it?

Holy shit that's a lot of sweating. I'm super impressed that you have that much patience.

Who the fuck are you to determine how someone else's time should be spent? Maybe it's not about the money and OP just enjoys the activity/friendship/social aspects of it?

Ahah i think even drunk i will not sweat. I am impressed too about that kind of patience.

Finally people sweating do a lot more stuff than sweating no ? :wise:

Finally people sweating do a lot more stuff than sweating no ? :wise:

yes, some people actually intereract with each other, you know, having conversations and things like that. Also a thing featured in this game ;)

After a bad loot streak I also sometimes join a sweat circle. Just for a nice chat and to prevent me from losing way more by keep on pumping.

But yeah, 1 million would seem like a waste of time for me as well. But I think the same about doing 10k missions.

Whats the difference from sweating 10k mobs or shooting 10k mobs?
Only difference is the thrill in looting something special (which you usually dont).
So sweating is the same deadly repetitive action as hunting but then with a guaranteed profit instead of a near guaranteed loss.

Well done Lize : )

Great Work! Awesome goal so congratulations! I have sweat next to you many times and its always great to see people hit achievement goals.

Now maybe harvesting? Or what other professions you like?

Great Work! Awesome goal so congratulations! I have sweat next to you many times and its always great to see people hit achievement goals.

Now maybe harvesting? Or what other professions you like?

I like mining and hunting :) So we see what to go next ;)

grtz and respect for gathering a million vibrant sweat :yay:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Wow what a waste of time :laugh: Congratz

Big Big Gratz!! :yay: It´s very Awesome...... :)

12+12 hour event started at OLA42 :yay:

Back