Strongboxes vs Deposits

Strongboxes Vs Deposit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

verza

Mature
What is the best way to deposit money in entropy...
Strongboxes or deposits

Strongboxes
You can touch a ring of 3,000 dollars, but being realistic is very unlikely.
The more rings come out, the more common they will be and their value will become smaller and smaller.
In the boxes, you get a lot of pills, which although they serve, others "not" much ...

Deposits
Deposit your money, but you know exactly the percentage that you can use it in the game, without having accumulated pills
Good for melee hunters

So really .. which is worth it Boxes or Deposit

sorry for my english

What is the best way to deposit money in entropy...
Strongboxes or deposits

Strongboxes
You can touch a ring of 3,000 dollars, but being realistic is very unlikely.
The more rings come out, the more common they will be and their value will become smaller and smaller.
In the boxes, you get a lot of pills, which although they serve, others "not" much ...

Deposits
Deposit your money, but you know exactly the percentage that you can use it in the game, without having accumulated pills
Good for melee hunters

So really .. which is worth it Boxes or Deposit

sorry for my english

strongboxes have higher EV than depositing.

you forgot the other options such as the ammo refill kits on the webshop, which give you a few more ammo per ped than outright depositing ped will get you.

I wish they'd expand what's available in the webshop... with some kits for miners, tamers, and other options... having one set of harrier is all you need, so the most pricey starter kits are useless after one purchase... make some refills of that kit with everything except the harrier, and other bound crap...

and... expand the popularity of it all at the same time by starting to use linkshare or some similar type of affiliate program to bring the masses in to the webshop (with affiliate link sites getting a percentage of the sell of course). ;)

If you are too low skilled to make use of the various buffs that are given to you in the boxes, then better just deposit. Loot pills and HDNA are more useful and at least can be sold. No sense popping Neuro-Xs on punies....

I always do strongboxes for the chance to the rings. I have gotten a few good sellers :cool:. Aside from the rings, I do use the neurotism pills and the skill gains. Typically I get about mid 70% in ammo and the rest is the gamble.

Under level 30 I would say regular ped deposits or ammo packs. After that the gains from pills is definitely worth it.

Since the boxes got released I have been buying boxes only, no more direct cash to peds deposits.

Currently have over 2k peds tt of X,Y and other junk pills.

Would be nice if there is a way to cycle them into peds which can be cycled into hunting, mining, etc ......

Universal Ammo Packs.

Boxes can be alright if you get lucky or you really want some Neuro-X, but I consider them to be gambling a percentage of your deposits away, especially since, like the above poster mentioned, you'll get some PEDs locked up in useless untradeable garbage as well.

Straight PED deposit is alright but you lose a cut as opposed to the UA packs where you actually get 101 PED at $10 if you count the loot pills which are TTable (and assume you'll get 100% return rate on your UA cycling :laugh:), but in most cases you'll be depositing with the intent to up your backroll and cycle the PEDs regardless, so it's irrelevant.

I think the starter pack refills aren't bad either, 5x 1hr 50% pills for 20ped, although you can sometimes get lucky and get some much better pills from the boxes I like that these are guaranteed.

Voted strongboxes.
I hadnt deposited since 2008 and didn't have any intention to do so anymore. But strongboxes made me deposit again (just a little).
Just for the gambling fun in the hopes to loot a nice ring. Boxes make depositing just a little bit more fun. And the ease of buying them with paypal.

The refill packs.

Within the given options, deposit, as I'm not a gambler.

Last edited:
deposits, as you know what you are getting
strongboxes will give you some 90% ammo (if everything works out correctly) + uncertain / useless stuff + lottery of rings
if youre not lucky in the lottery, you practically end up with 90ish % return without even cycling it ingame.

deposits, as you know what you are getting
strongboxes will give you some 90% ammo (if everything works out correctly) + uncertain / useless stuff + lottery of rings
if youre not lucky in the lottery, you practically end up with 90ish % return without even cycling it ingame.

Couldnt you then just not better buy the ammo packs instead of deposits?
Unless you need pure ped ofcourse.

Ammo pack will give you the far best return.
100 ped ammo for 10 $ and H-DNA and loot pils as bonus.

I guess that option should also have been in the poll

Couldnt you then just not better buy the ammo packs instead of deposits?
Unless you need pure ped ofcourse.

Ammo pack will give you the far best return.
100 ped ammo for 10 $ and H-DNA and loot pils as bonus.

I guess that option should also have been in the poll

That's right, I can not change the survey ... if someone knows how to speak

On a personal note
I started strongboxes only 1 year ago and since I deposit more , and I had more trouble.
I will go back to pure ped :wtg::yup:

Back