Buying: Armatrix BP-105

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Heya!

Looking to try those new guns and could buy a bunch of those BP-105, so if youre a crafter looking for a sure sale of your crafted goods Im your man (Linzey is a girl though)

thanks

Bump bump for L weapons

Blueprints or actual guns wanted :)

I have 2 of these guns made and a bunch of clicks (and materials) remaining in storage.

Wont be on for another ~5-6hrs (At work atm)

Thanks, its sleepingtime here but Im back in 9 houirs or so, perhaps we can find a time at some point to meet up.

Im online now, cant find oyu in the player registry.....if you wanna sell iit let me know ingame

I've got BP-100s ... don't suppose they're of any use to you? Got LR-105s too.

I've got BP-100s ... don't suppose they're of any use to you? Got LR-105s too.

I wont pay 190% for them as they stand in the auction, if we could agree on a lower MU I can buy such instead ofc :)

I wont pay 190% for them as they stand in the auction, if we could agree on a lower MU I can buy such instead ofc :)

Yeah, no problem. We can talk in game. I'll be online after work tonight around 6pm.

Bear in mind they're expensive to make though - Enhanced Talytic Converters don't come easy, especially with Igni and Putty being so high atm ~180%.

Yeah, no problem. We can talk in game. I'll be online after work tonight around 6pm.

Bear in mind they're expensive to make though - Enhanced Talytic Converters don't come easy, especially with Igni and Putty being so high atm ~180%.

I know what they are made of and I respect your need to cover your expenses. I dont want them for vanity I want them for being used but at 190% they cost 75 peds per hour in markup wich is not allways easy to recover as a hunter.

On a sidenote this is Mindarks "value for skills" they make the highest level guns the most costly to craft......they could have had them just as costly as the low level ones but with higher TT wich then would make cost per hour same but less in % compared to dmg done. Seems someone got unlucky while thinking whilst making those new weapons.

I know what they are made of and I respect your need to cover your expenses. I dont want them for vanity I want them for being used but at 190% they cost 75 peds per hour in markup wich is not allways easy to recover as a hunter.

On a sidenote this is Mindarks "value for skills" they make the highest level guns the most costly to craft......they could have had them just as costly as the low level ones but with higher TT wich then would make cost per hour same but less in % compared to dmg done. Seems someone got unlucky while thinking whilst making those new weapons.

Don't get me wrong, ETCs are probably the easier of the high level components to make and normally they'd be great to make because Ingi and Terrudite isn't that rare but with the increased demand the price just shot up lately. :)

It's all good though, personally I'm loving the demand for these new weapons. Makes my decision to focus on weapons crafting feel worthwhile finally. :)

Back