Problem crafting ArMatrix BP-90

I guess that has to be a supportcase

We have confirmed that this blueprint, along with other ArMatrix blueprints requiring High Performance Filters are indeed bugged.

We have already corrected the problem, which will be implemented in an upcoming patch.

Word back from support. I'll eagerly await the next VU.

If you check Auction>Orders>Available, then... there are indeed High Performance Vents and High Performance Vents. Can't see the difference between them though.

Word back from support. I'll eagerly await the next VU.

Or try to craft it with [High Performance Filters] if you hadn´t any when you did that screenshot.

maybe this will make them fix all the universal component BPS that say they go in rocktropia books now

If you check Auction>Orders>Available, then... there are indeed High Performance Vents and High Performance Vents. Can't see the difference between them though.

Difference is at markup charts. Probably when they were changing ID for that item at their database some portion failed resulting two IDs for same name item. And now seems they picked "older" ID to link to print. Some of players probably have still that unique "High Performance Vents" what could be used on this "bugged" craft. :) Not me.

Long time I had some unique Durulium Ingot with 0.00 TT (#2 "Durulium Ingot" ?) what I got by splitting 1 ingot from big stack (~2004 year it was). But some time after some VU it has been "corrected". Not really sure if it vanished simply from my inventory due to 0.00 TT (=no harm) or got to normal TT.

Last edited:
Back