R.I.P Chester Bennington

Sad day, indeed ... and never had the chance to see em live :(

Since Lemmy's death , seems there is some kind of frekin rock-stars genocide ? :eyecrazy:

I mean Bowie, Cornell , him ... and the list goes on ... Sad Era

"I wanna fall wide awake
Watch the ground giving way now
You tell me it's alright
Tell me I'm forgiven, tonight
But nobody can save me now
I'm holding up a light
I'm chasing up the darkness inside
'Cause nobody can save me"

Nobody can save me - Linkin Park - One More Light (Latest Album)

Such a shame to lose such a great entertainer. If you haven't heard their latest album, i suggest you do.
RIP Chester, you were taken too soon from this world.

I liked some of their music too, but unless the LA Coroner finds evidence of murder, as far as we know now, he stretched his own neck. That's not "genocide" or "being taken" that's just the guy taking himself out with one last show. Meh. No sympathy from me for people that off themselves, especially talented people. Fuck em for throwing it away. I hope someone puts the pics up on bestgore.com

:popcorn:

Just check the track names on their last album

Linkin Park - One More Light (2017)

Track List:

1. Nobody Can Save Me
2. Good Goodbye (feat. Pusha T & Stormzy)
3. Talking to Myself
4. Battle Symphony
5. Invisible
6. Heavy (feat. Kiiara)
7. Sorry for Now
8. Halfway Right
9. One More Light
10. Sharp Edges

Some deep stuff

I liked some of their music too, but unless the LA Coroner finds evidence of murder, as far as we know now, he stretched his own neck. That's not "genocide" or "being taken" that's just the guy taking himself out with one last show. Meh. No sympathy from me for people that off themselves, especially talented people. Fuck em for throwing it away. I hope someone puts the pics up on bestgore.com

:popcorn:

I had a family member kill themselves, quite recently. Mental illness is such a dark thing, because it makes it so easy to call someone a coward or an idiot, or antisocial (even before the final act of suicide).

I hope in the future medical knowledge around mental illness will be improved so that anyone who is suffering is treated correctly.

Sad day, indeed ... and never had the chance to see em live :(

Since Lemmy's death , seems there is some kind of frekin rock-stars genocide ? :eyecrazy:

I mean Bowie, Cornell , him ... and the list goes on ... Sad Era

It's been going on for decades even before Lemmy, but some seem to come in clusters.
Suicide? I don't buy it. Not for the number of suicides, the simillarities in deaths, and many other factors.

Back