Chat lag! Loot lag! TT lag! Repair Lag!

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Seems everything is lagging today!
Took nearly 3 minutes after login for Society chat to even become available, and several minutes for messages to appear in other channels (#calypso, #trade).
Sold a few things to the TT and it took 30 seconds or so to complete the transaction.

I just had the worst experience!

I was hunting wombana and suddenly froze up mid-shot.

I stood there and couldn't shoot, heal, or change weapons until i died, progress bar frozen until I died (mobs hit me fine go figure...)

after I revived I was still stuck so i ran back to where I died, about halfway back my progress bar unfroze and I could heal.

When I got to where I died, there was no mobs, corpses, nothing. Then the other wombana started to disappear around me. Then I rubberbanded back to revive. This happened twice while the few remaining mobs vanished one by one. At this point I'm relogging.

Soc mate says he is doing fine in another part of AUG (for some reason I can chat this whole time, haven't lost connection or anything).

Well I got back in, the mob I was killing was still therre damaged, and I watched the last of my gray dots vanish as I tried to run toward it. 3 corpses lost since I was stacking them.

Well as I'm typing this I finished my mob and got a 19 ped mini from it, I'm not sure if that's random or I was just compensated.

WTH EU I sure love/hate you.

one of the weird ones i had was damage catch up, i had total lag for like 10 seconds, when i came back it was normal and like a minute or so later while in my quad i took about 40 hits in a second which easily killed me

There's even EMAIL LAG!?!? :eyecrazy:

The deposit confirmation email issued at 22:24 Jul 20th was only relayed from MA servers to my ISPs servers at 17:12 Jul 21st.
Code:
Received: from mail.entropiauniverse.com ([94.31.59.37])
 by videotron with SMTP	id YbTzdFE3l0p5PYbU1dm7XE; Fri,
 21 Jul 2017 13:12:58 -0400
Received: (qmail 18005 invoked from network); 20 Jul 2017 22:24:17 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO entropiauniverse.com) (172.16.29.1)
 by mail.entropiauniverse.com with SMTP; 20 Jul 2017 22:24:17 -0000

Seems everything is lagging today!
Took nearly 3 minutes after login for Society chat to even become available, and several minutes for messages to appear in other channels (#calypso, #trade).
Sold a few things to the TT and it took 30 seconds or so to complete the transaction.

You know nothing Jon SnowLeopard....

Yea, been that way for a couple days now. Really surprised they didn't bother with regular maintenance. It will be incredibly regretful to neglect it for 3-4 weeks.

yay lag 2.0 - me so excited :)

Back