Selling: Trading 2 ultra rare pets (boxer & axe) for a mall shop or tangerine shop and bp.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Got a mall shop on calypso you aren't using any more? Trade it in for an oratan axe AND a boxer. These ultra rare pets have the best pet buffs in game when the passives get unlocked.

Hurry if you want in on this since price will go up to one mall shop deed for each of these pets after I get the passives unlocked.

Deeds I'm interested in are in any of the mall shops on calypso mainly.

However if you have one of the high item count shops on rocktropia in tangerine and the blueprint for the instance in the basement under that shop I might be willing to trade for that shop and bp as well.

Shoot me a private message if u want to try to get trade set up.

THIS IS NOT A PRICECHECK THREAD. Price is firm. Get a shop deed to trade if interested. Not currently interested in any other item or pure ped deal for this trade.

I know it's not a price check thread.. however... as a Tangerine shop owner that has a dungeon key bp. I feel compelled to answer this thread.

I will say that there is no way on earth that I would ever trade something that I spent substantial $$$, for a couple of rare pets. I'm pretty sure the three other key owners would feel the same.. but I can't speak for them.

I do however wish you good luck in your trades :)

However if you have one of the high item count shops on rocktropia in tangerine and the blueprint for the instance in the basement under that shop I might be willing to trade for that shop and bp as well.

As bars (big shops) in Tangerine go for over 20k plus i very doubt that you can get a player to swap a shop and a instance bp.

As bars (big shops) in Tangerine go for over 20k plus i very doubt that you can get a player to swap a shop and a instance bp.

Probably true. . but prices are as they are.. For now... In theory unlocked auto loot with wide range could help win events under the right circumstances.

Valuation on pets and estates are both highly variable depending on buyer and seller. And on supply and demand... More shop instances will likely exist some day just like more pets will someday.

Could work a trade back deal in to it but will need to figure out details on that if there are any takers. Not really in to make a quick buck... More to explore different ways of exploring how to experience our shared virtual universe.

Its more of a real trade offer for someone with an inactive mall shop that's just been letting deed sit in storage and wants to give pet training a whirl on best buffed pets out there.

Last edited:
Back