Here's a thought, how about an update on the mob locations for the daily missions?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Its just a thought, I know the CDF people are very busy with all the robots invading almost daily and heaven knows they need to plan the upcoming events like MM etc.

Here in the US we have fishing ponds where people pay to fish. It's just for fun and its usually a day out for the family and the kids get to fish. The owners don't actually charge to fish only for the fish one catches. So if you fish all day and catch nothing you owe nothing. Well guess what, the owners tell you exactly where the best fishing is located.

MA claims it makes its money on decay and I believe them (to a point) so wouldn't it be a good thing, now that all the mobs locations have changed to give us kind of an update so we can decay something ? And don't even get me started on the map competition.

I think it's about time. I don't know how many times I have wanted to go out and hunt (spend PEDs), but I can't seem to find the mob I wanted. And instead of just indicating the mobs' direction, it would be nice if we also have a idea of how far away the mobs are. Come to think of it, why not just have a map with the mobs location.

That was pissing me off lately too, a lot of them or incorrect or yea says "south east," but that is so general or you find where and there are 3 mobs there. Other ones are just silly like snables or exos that have 15 spots listed, it's too much info.
I read what they say and then consult the 3 top maps from the competition. You said don't get you started on it, but I am so tempted to ask why. My guess is because they got the players to do the work for them...

That was pissing me off lately too, a lot of them or incorrect or yea says "south east," but that is so general or you find where and there are 3 mobs there. Other ones are just silly like snables or exos that have 15 spots listed, it's too much info.
I read what they say and then consult the 3 top maps from the competition. You said don't get you started on it, but I am so tempted to ask why. My guess is because they got the players to do the work for them...

I don't remember the thread but it was noted there that the mob change was after the maps, hence there are no good:( I did find one direction that had the gobis only problem there was more atraxes than gobis and were constantly attacking and is was almost impossible to get to the gobis. I stopped the mission at 6 dead.

I have the map but it was pre-mob change. I have tried it but found it unreliable, for me anyway. Plus I am not sure how to use it.

I apologise for it not being 100% up to date, but it was impossible for me to keep up with all the changes they introduce. That said, I think most locations should be correct.

I will try to do an update when I go on vacation this year, but can't promise anything.

:(

EDIT: Almost forgot.
- To use it you just go to that link and download the PDF Version 1.4 (or latest).
- Open the PDF file (I use Google Chrome).
- Zoom in a bit so labels are readable (give it a second to re-render the background image).
- Then use CTRL+F (starndard "search" command) and type the creature name.
- If any label is found it will be highlighted, you can move to the next search result with Enter.

I apologise for it not being 100% up to date, but it was impossible for me to keep up with all the changes they introduce. That said, I think most locations should be correct.

I will try to do an update when I go on vacation this year, but can't promise anything.

:(

EDIT: Almost forgot.
- To use it you just go to that link and download the PDF Version 1.4 (or latest).
- Open the PDF file (I use Google Chrome).
- Zoom in a bit so labels are readable (give it a second to re-render the background image).
- Then use CTRL+F (starndard "search" command) and type the creature name.
- If any label is found it will be highlighted, you can move to the next search result with Enter.

No need to apologize MA should be the ones doing that. I will give it a try and I forgot to say thanks for your effort too bad MA had to screw it up.

Like Kerham said, no need to apologise. You are providing a feature that MA should provide and you are fighting a losing battle since you do not have MA's data.

Anyway, I'll be sure to try out your map the next time I feel the need to shoot something, and I'm sure that it will at least perform better that the mob locations given by MA. :)

Noticed some dailys that mentions TPs that doesnt exist any more.... :ahh:

Please update MA, it looks kinda cheap having a multi million dollar RCE and the daily quests are not updated...

Yes but 1 thing,
1. Make sure you check the date of the posts that give locations and see that they are after 7/1/17 (I think those should be after the mob changes that MA made). I have seen some dates as far back as 2015.

The dates there are when the entry was last confirmed. In many cases that is the date that the spawn was originally added to the list. A 2015 date does not mean that the spawn is no longer there. If a spawn has changed or no longer exists then you can report it in the thread and we will update the table.

In most cases the Creatures location data should be accurate because we try to only use verified information, but we need forum users to provide that information.

The dates there are when the entry was last confirmed. In many cases that is the date that the spawn was originally added to the list. A 2015 date does not mean that the spawn is no longer there. If a spawn has changed or no longer exists then you can report it in the thread and we will update the table.

In most cases the Creatures location data should be accurate because we try to only use verified information, but we need forum users to provide that information.

Very good and thanks for the info I did not know that. Would it be a good idea to put that info on the index page at the very top, I am sure that I would not be the only one who made that mistake.

And thanks for the works you guys do:)

my bad, replied to OP before reading the rest of the thread

Last edited:
Much needed.
I just use this. It has reliable locations, almost always for a "good" (individually defined) spot.

Lefty what do you think we have been talking about the last 4 or 5 post ?

Back