Nakor's crafting service

Nakor of Boreft

Guardian
Society
Helping on Next |Island
Nakor of Boreft
Seeing the popularity of the new blueprints and having gained some skills as a crafter, this seemed a nice thing to do.

I have the following blueprints at QR 100 and maxed with my skills.
Basic filters
Basic sensors
Basic wires
Simple I conductors

I can, of course, also use blueprints from my free blueprint loan service to craft, but those are not at QR 100.

How does it work?
You provide the materials. I provide the blueprints, skills and the time. All results from the crafting are yours (products, material, residue, looted blueprints). I'm just in it for skills. I can provide collateral and can stream the crafting session on twitch.

PM me here or in game: Nakor of Boreft

Last edited:
My level in crafting professions.

nakor-crafting-professions-1.jpg

nakor-crafting-professions-2.jpg

Last edited:
Added basic sensors and basic wires.

A link to my Twitch with videos of my higher crafting professons.

Back on Caly after a stay on ROCKtropia.

More skills (Lv 10 mechanical engineer and lv 8 in most other crafting professions).

Also see my other thread for (limited) blueprints i've picked up and haven't maxed

Still on Caly. I will go to Monria for further training soon.

If you are a miner and want a chance to global or make a prodit.

Basic sheet metal is always asked for on the AH for some nice MU (122 today) and it only requires 1 Narcanisum Ingot and 1 Alicenies Gel.

The bp is not QR100, but you can loan it for free to craft them yourself or let me do that. I do have it maxed with my skills (chance of Succes:90%).

Back on Monria to get to metal engineer Lv 10.

After a succesful stay on Monria i'm back on Caly.

A lot of crafting professions have increased. The images with my current levels have been updated.

Tonight a 1k click run on Welding Wire Blueprint (L). It can be viewed on my twitch

Still offering this service ;)

This service is still being offered.

I did a bit more Welding wire crafting. You can see some of that on my twitch account.

Back