a few suggestions based on some of my recent activities

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Make there be longer range auto loot pills available in the TT, and in webshop purchases. Kind of a pain when loot pill is only 20-30 meters out and gun's range is 50+ meters... makes having the auto loot ability a bit silly if you have to run to the mob to use it.

Make the auto loot pill usage actually count towards unlocking the prerequisite requirements on the auto loot pets. As it is now it appears that only the act of having avatar consume the pill causes that bar to raise, and then it's only .3% per pill. That's problematic since the pills have a one hour timer on them that freezes when you log out. I guess for regular folks using the pills to hunt with the freeze is good, but if you are trying to unlock the pet's passives it just makes it more of a lengthy frustrating process.

Perhaps add some of the webshop pets to the rare parts of tameable pet loot tables... could make taming a bit more interesting than just doing it for shrapnel mostly as it is now, especially since tamers use whips a lot of times, not guns, so shrapnel will likely get TTed.

Add in iron missions for each tameable mob

Add in taming missions, similar to iron missions, but successful taming attempts is what ups the counter on the mission.

Create more team uses for pets... Would love to see aura buffs, etc. to make teaming more worthwhile.

Make there be longer range auto loot pills available in the TT, and in webshop purchases. Kind of a pain when loot pill is only 20-30 meters out and gun's range is 50+ meters... makes having the auto loot ability a bit silly if you have to run to the mob to use it.

Make the auto loot pill usage actually count towards unlocking the prerequisite requirements on the auto loot pets. As it is now it appears that only the act of having avatar consume the pill causes that bar to raise, and then it's only .3% per pill. That's problematic since the pills have a one hour timer on them that freezes when you log out. I guess for regular folks using the pills to hunt with the freeze is good, but if you are trying to unlock the pet's passives it just makes it more of a lengthy frustrating process.

Perhaps add some of the webshop pets to the rare parts of tameable pet loot tables... could make taming a bit more interesting than just doing it for shrapnel mostly as it is now, especially since tamers use whips a lot of times, not guns, so shrapnel will likely get TTed.

Add in iron missions for each tameable mob

Add in taming missions, similar to iron missions, but successful taming attempts is what ups the counter on the mission.

Create more team uses for pets... Would love to see aura buffs, etc. to make teaming more worthwhile.

dunno how i managed to get to 60% auto loot on my axe when i ate maybe 4 auto loot pills

the taming mission i put to Cyrene last May and it was to be looked into http://cyreneforum.com/threads/taming-iron-mission-arrets.7331/

Didnt we survive fine for years without auto loot or any buffs at all for that matter?

dunno how i managed to get to 60% auto loot on my axe when i ate maybe 4 auto loot pills

the taming mission i put to Cyrene last May and it was to be looked into http://cyreneforum.com/threads/taming-iron-mission-arrets.7331/
not sure. wish you could figure out the trick and let me know since I don't mind putting in the hours, but if there's a cheaper way time-wise if not ped wise, it might be good... (wonder if the planet you are on has something to do with it? Maybe the source of the pills has to do something with it? I've been using ones I got from webshop boxes? Maybe the TT ones are different - they appear to be the same though? Maybe it's the level of the mob being hunted?)

Last edited:
not sure. wish you could figure out the trick and let me know since I don't mind putting in the hours, but if there's a cheaper way time-wise if not ped wise, it might be good... (wonder if the planet you are on has something to do with it? Maybe the source of the pills has to do something with it? I've been using ones I got from webshop boxes? Maybe the TT ones are different - they appear to be the same though? Maybe it's the level of the mob being hunted?)

dunno, i was on ark getting to lvl 7, did the oratan daily instance a lot, maybe the free autoloot helps? dunno. i suspected it was tied to the amount you looted or killed, i did 20 hrs in the last gold rush with the axe, looted over 13k ped. The axe wasn't always summoned as it was a pain in the ass when walking back and shooting. might be worth hunting and checking after a global to see if it jumps.

other things i recall
I used the strongbox pills, did use other pills too like Neuro X and Skill
only did dance trick as i wasn't skilled enough to do anything higher
only did skills at 98-100% focus
i left the pet out for large periods
killed a few k Monura & Wombana too
checking my log, in the time i went to ark to train it and the time i sold it while on Cyrene, i looted 28942ped

Last edited:
Oh, and make pets able to be traded on the auction, especially since you already have an entire auction section that is really only good for name tags currently. (may get burned by this one since it could cause pet values on some stuff I already bought go down, but it might help accidents like that from happening to myself and others in the future...)

Oh, and make pets able to be traded on the auction, especially since you already have an entire auction section that is really only good for name tags currently. (may get burned by this one since it could cause pet values on some stuff I already bought go down, but it might help accidents like that from happening to myself and others in the future...)

I think this will be a big topic in the future...when a real connection between eu and compet is made...

i hope there will be also some security things involved here--> like have to unload them forst with nutrios so only pempty pets are auctioned , extra sign of the pet level and a sign for enabeld buffs , a readable info on which buffs the pet has etc..

Back