Help: Trying to find the necklace at the shore at fort troy

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Looked all around the marked spot but found nothing. I am lost.

Drop a few probes along the shoreline.

Drop some probes until you get a claim. Should come up automatically during extracting the claim. If not on the first claim try again until it shows up.

Looked all around the marked spot but found nothing. I am lost.

You need to find some mining resources and excavate them.

Melchi and lyst are known to be good, probably anything is; it seems this mission requires the finds to be in the area; the tt to be extracted until it triggers was about 2 PED IIRC.

Thanks all I did figure it out hehe.

I guess tt exivat doesn't work, got 3 claims and no necklace the wasted 10 ped with my reg exsavat and got nothing not a claim.

I guess tt exivat doesn't work, got 3 claims and no necklace the wasted 10 ped with my reg exsavat and got nothing not a claim.

You should find it after roughly 5 dug up claims (I used an F105 and an 'old skool' TT extractor).

Keep dropping probes, you managed it at Atlas Haven, it works the same way. :)

Last edited:
You should find it after roughly after 5 dug up claims (I used an F105 and an 'old skool' TT extractor).

Keep dropping probes, you managed it at Atlas Haven, it works the same way. :)

You don't think it matter what exvator I use ?

I did this with the old rookie finder and extractor from arkadia.

There were a lot of people around but it still didn't take many claims to get the necklace.

why did they give instruction at all? none of it made sense

why did they give instruction at all? none of it made sense

Actually their instruction was extremely precise and I got a bit blindsided by how exact it was. The mission giver tells you to literally excavate the necklace. I thought it was finding claims. So I ran around dropping bombs and getting claims and no necklace and getting a bit frustrated and when I was about giving up I decided to drill it all up and try later. Tada! Got the necklace from drilling the claims. Durp... :laugh:

You don't think it matter what exvator I use ?

I used the TT excavator to get the necklace, I don't think you have to use any particular level.

Finished it. That is about as good a thumping as I have gotten lately. Lost about 30 ped to get a blueprint for an item that I would never use because I don't do MF weapons and the blueprint sells for about 4 ped. What a deal. Live and learn I guess:).

Back