Just a question about skill tokens from mission

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
The only reason I said missions is that is the only way to get them as far as I know. Anyway the question is, it appears that you must get a total of 100 tokens to do the trade, correct. So if you end up with 45 tokens you are just screwed because you can not get anything but a full point, correct ?

If you mean attribute tokens, yes, you need a full hundred. But they don't run anywhere, they don't expire etc. I have some tokens waiting for literally years in my storage and I am in precisely 0 rush to complete them.

If you mean attribute tokens, yes, you need a full hundred. But they don't run anywhere, they don't expire etc. I have some tokens waiting for literally years in my storage and I am in precisely 0 rush to complete them.

What will you do if you can not get enough tokens to get 100. I don't think it would be fair to you to be unable to use them, even if it is a percentage so your attribute goes up 25%.

Sometimes, life, real or otherwise, is not fair.

What will you do if you can not get enough tokens to get 100. I don't think it would be fair to you to be unable to use them, even if it is a percentage so your attribute goes up 25%.

just need to do another mission that gives more tokens until you have your 100, there are a good 100+ missions with tokens

The later Oratan payback missions on Arkadia give out a few tokens per day and different ones for each stage after it starts.

Rules are rules I guess. I've got some tokens I just leave in my apartment for all attributes until I manage to get 100. There's enough missions across a few planets to get more tokens.

Some thinking ahead is useful, we don't have to take the attribute tokens, we can take skills instead.

Personally I'm not too bothered about it, I've not chased missions for a while.

Rick

Back