bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

support keeps on saying that my 95% and below tt return is well within the expected range for my skills and equipment (which is weird as at the same time they are saying average for high turnovers is around 98.6% after loot 2.0), so I suppose nothing good is to be expected.

Unfortunate generic response without a clue going on from support. I had them investigate my lack of as you say of correcting HOFs and for the year when they tallied up my return it was at 94.8% and told me the exact same thing. Which isn't acceptable for me and most definitely not for you with higher looter and better items.

Which is why I am just doing other things now cause Loot 2.0 is likely a mystery even to MA. However there should be better answers.

Also all Avatars should be able to be sold with a name change and the most priceless thing in the game isn't the skills but attributes which should fetch a higher value on Avatar sales. It could also be marketed by MA for the RCE aspect. When you are done really be done and sell the masterpiece you created. Your Avatar. Not to mention your Avatar selling for 65k USD would be good press news!!

I wish you luck.

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Status
Please reply by conversation.