Selling: closed for end of 2022 sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
bump it up right now

Just one question. Where in the world will a buyer find or you find the ESI's you need to transport the skills. It will take months just to get them ?

I try sell mine, but gave up. To bad its not allowed to just sell the avatar.

Amazing job anyway! and a * free bump *

Do you really expect one customer to pay you 330,000 USD for your skill implants and 55,000 USD for items? You have been trying to sell it for about 1,5 year. Why don't you just sell it to many players? Who in the world can afford to pay circa 400k USD to become super-skilled player?

I have just finished my Berycled Iron IV killing only youngs. I am at 94,765% in TT return. Also looted tones of Animal Oil sold on average for 102,5%, some extractors sold for 135% and boards for about 500%.

Fouls Iron III - 91,12% TT, (only youngs -some bones and tons of tier II upgrades)
Kerberos Iron III 117,12% TT (95% youngs/5%matures - only ammo and oils but got one HoF)
Shinkiba Iron IV - 97,014% TT (90% youngs/10% matures - looted some unlimited noob armor parts)

currently aiming on Combimo. I deposited 100usd at the begining but recently bought also 300 ped of boxes, idk why i did it tbh. Also got some peds form selling mentor prize.

I did it with starter pack adjusted armor with limited plates acquired from calypso mission, Z12 barbarella + Sinkadus amp with TT pistol + Omegaton 8 pec amp and gauntlet medkit. I'm a noob so I tiered up z12 and put aim enhancer for crits but resigned after two of them broke. I also bought HP ring for 20 ped.

From what I see your TT returns are similar although you have some access to event tokens and high merkup stuff which bring you to positive return. But events do not last forever and one cannot be always lucky to loot only high mu stuff.
What is the point then in spending 400k USD just to be able to acquire similar or slightly better result than a guy who registered in november, has no more than 30,000 skillpoints and uses most basic items?

Still, good luck with selling this. With the cost of esi you would receive about 150,000 usd which would allow you to buy

Brand new Audi R8 Spider,
140x Gucci G-Timeless watches
3 kilogram gold bar

Potential buyer would have to pay 400k usd, instead of he could get:

Two brand new Lamborghini LP 580-2 Coupe RWD or
Conam 58 HT Sportboat or,
Two 750 square feet apartments on 526 West 158St on Manhattan, New York or
2630 Apple Inc. shares on NASDAQ or
18 acres tropical island Motu Tohepuku in French Polynesia

This is beyond everything to me how expensive this game can get. It's incredible that one single avatar can achieve so much value.

But imho, selling this all to one customer at once is impossible - better consider selling it partially.

Good luck.

Do you really expect one customer to pay you 330,000 USD for your skill implants and 55,000 USD for items? You have been trying to sell it for about 1,5 year. Why don't you just sell it to many players? Who in the world can afford to pay circa 400k USD to become super-skilled player?

This is essentially a placeholder so if anyone new to scene wants a unique set of skills / items quickly it is out there.
It includes unique skills that are very difficult / impossible to get, collection items really. Like maxed on beauty professions very high on mining, all unlocks bla bla. It is difficult to sell partially as it would ruin my collection and stop me from hunting activities.

My BO price would be 65k usd for the skills if the buyer could manage to change the avatar name and transfer ownership. 330k usd is approximately what it would cost to chip up to this level according to chipping optimizer.

And 55k usd for those 3 items is actually below what I have spent to acquire. Probably you were not around at the time but around 2008 or so modfaps alone were being sold for 45k usd :)

But yea some recent newcomers have spent more than what is advertised here to get to way lower skill levels + items that are now outclassed by new weapons. And I myself have spent some 125k eur to get to this levels and items. Amazing right.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now