Selling: closed for end of 2022 sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am genius, but I didn't get how buyer will get these millions of skills? ESI's would cost another million ped. :unsure:
he wants to sell it whole because he can change the name of avatar

If you don’t know, then this deal is not for you. 🙈

Maybe I was interested for selling my avatar, in case this don't look against the game rules. That didn't stop you from answering me after you made a public topic. Rather, it looks like another shady deal that certain people have access to.

Still, thanks for the frank snobbish response, but I sent a request to Mindark for more details.

If you don’t know, then this deal is not for you. 🙈

@Ludvig|MindArk something shady is prepared here. Because it seems what to finish this deal Buyer should know "something". I want to know it too, because I want to buy 1mln skills with no ESI's and ready to pay 750k peds to this guy.

Last edited:
I would like to know too ;)

Guys, there have been several uber avatars that were sold from one person to another. So that is the only way this can happen. MA somehow does allow it from time to time.

Guys, there have been several uber avatars that were sold from one person to another. So that is the only way this can happen. MA somehow does allow it from time to time.

Some got banned too! :censored:

@Ludvig|MindArk something shady is prepared here. Because it seems what to finish this deal Buyer should know "something". I want to know it too, because I want to buy 1mln skills with no ESI's and ready to pay 750k peds to this guy.
You should know better that if you do the trade for an acount at MA office its possible to buy the whole account, and also you can rename your account if you used part of your real name. For example, joda its like a second hand car, was sold like 10 times :)) only one was so crazy to transfer skills for ped, the red dragon :)))

bump it up right now

So let me get this straight. I give you XXX peds for the account. We contact MA, They change the name and wipe the friends list and then I get the account? Is that how this works? If so what happens to the account I currently have since we are not allowed to own 2 accounts?

So let me get this straight. I give you XXX peds for the account. We contact MA, They change the name and wipe the friends list and then I get the account? Is that how this works? If so what happens to the account I currently have since we are not allowed to own 2 accounts?
easy... MA hits the delete key. i've requested it done way back in the day. after making this avatar.

I have no personal attacks on your sale, I even think you are slapping someone in the face with this thread.

I made an inquiry to the MA to get an official answer in this case...

Therefore, I will ask you to edit the way of selling.

I have no personal attacks on your sale, I even think you are slapping someone in the face with this thread.

I made an inquiry to the MA to get an official answer in this case...

Therefore, I will ask you to edit the way of selling.
I don't care about your conspiracies of me trying to slap someone as I am not into slapping business.
This policy is no news to ppl following the game, MA has stated it already, yet in the past according to people I trust, they have facilitated a transfer between parties and other transfers have happened without their blessing (which I am not suggesting as an option in the thread).
I don't think my thread violates anything, potential buyers are free to gather up esis or try to talk to MA. I am just pointing out the obvious reality that esi transfer of this scale is not very feasible and that having used my real name as avatar name it is subject to GDPR if I chose to pursue it.

I don't care what importance you're trying to convey. You most brazenly sell your entire account in a bulk with all the bonded items.

Last edited:
this thread has been there since 2017, and is also for selling some of my items which have sold over time using it

however thank you and others for pointing out the OP is not very detailed on the options I have in mind and also that people are open to have their own ideas
also I have clarified that the 1st option is for someone to come along with ~336k peds of ESIs and do the trade, plain and simple

P.S.
also thank you for bumping the thread!

this thread has been there since 2017, and is also for selling some of my items which have sold over time using it

however thank you and others for pointing out the OP is not very detailed on the options I have in mind and also that people are open to have their own ideas
also I have clarified that the 1st option is for someone to come along with ~336k peds of ESIs and do the trade, plain and simple

P.S.
also thank you for bumping the thread!
I dont think 336k TT of ESI even exist in the game. even if you convert all the currentt skill implants on auction back into ESI.

I'm not talking about the items you sell or the skills. You do not ambiguously sell. You selling an account in the official forum of the game, where according to the representative of MA these transactions are not allowed, so I took a screenshot for you, but not just put the text of what they answered. At the same time, this thread has been in violation of the basic rules of the game for four years, and the moderators do not see anything wrong with selling your account, which is a very strange phenomenon for me.

On the other hand, you received a $75K offer that is exactly on this page and meets your requirements, but you only laughed.

I told you I had nothing against you because I didn't know you, therefore I don't have some personal against you. But the offer to sell an account, which was missed only by the officials of MA, as well as any of your friends who support you in the unregulated trade, is just another farce in this game.

In my opinion, MA can easily offer such a service from which to take a commission. As well as a minimum value of these transactions similar to cash withdrawals to facilitate this sale, but also not to deal with skills for 1k, which can be sold at retail. For example, if this offer with Deepa2 is possible, it would only be an advertisement for the game that someone has sold their skills in a game worth $75k. But they do not offer this service.

Your offer and the reactions from MA are rather disappointing, and comments like that this is not my job are absolutely inappropriate.

I'm not talking about the items you sell or the skills. You do not ambiguously sell. You selling an account in the official forum of the game, where according to the representative of MA these transactions are not allowed, so I took a screenshot for you, but not just put the text of what they answered. At the same time, this thread has been in violation of the basic rules of the game for four years, and the moderators do not see anything wrong with selling your account, which is a very strange phenomenon for me.

On the other hand, you received a $75K offer that is exactly on this page and meets your requirements, but you only laughed.

I told you I had nothing against you because I didn't know you, therefore I don't have some personal against you. But the offer to sell an account, which was missed only by the officials of MA, as well as any of your friends who support you in the unregulated trade, is just another farce in this game.

In my opinion, MA can easily offer such a service from which to take a commission. As well as a minimum value of these transactions similar to cash withdrawals to facilitate this sale, but also not to deal with skills for 1k, which can be sold at retail. For example, if this offer with Deepa2 is possible, it would only be an advertisement for the game that someone has sold their skills in a game worth $75k. But they do not offer this service.

Your offer and the reactions from MA are rather disappointing, and comments like that this is not my job are absolutely inappropriate.
You uh...you are aware that MindArk monitors (owns) this website, and is/has been fully aware of this thread, right?

Besides, why do you care? Just....ignore Girts if you don't like his thread lol.

Just give it a rest..
MA will happily take a couple of $100K when someone is serious about investing in the game.
They’re in the business of making money.
And they’re sure as hell not going to admit it in public or to anyone who is not standing at their (virtual) door with this said buttload of cash.

Just give it a rest..
MA will happily take a couple of $100K when someone is serious about investing in the game.
They’re in the business of making money.
And they’re sure as hell not going to admit it in public or to anyone who is not standing at their (virtual) door with this said buttload of cash.
Ive offered that kind of cash for things in game and have been summarily dismissed, so I think its more about knowing the right person.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back