Everything fixed? No maintenance needed anymore?

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
It has been 4 weeks since the last downtime for patch, and 6 weeks since the last maintenance-only downtime.
Does it mean everything has been fixed and performing maintenance tasks are no longer required?! :eyecrazy:

Maybe they already started to run and servers will be shut down soon....

It has been 4 weeks since the last downtime for patch, and 6 weeks since the last maintenance-only downtime.
Does it mean everything has been fixed and performing maintenance tasks are no longer required?! :eyecrazy:

Servers just went down yesterday morning.

Some of MAs staff are on holiday atm afaik. So don`t worry, they`ll be back and fix things as soon as they are back. All the best and gl & hof big!

Some of MAs staff are on holiday atm afaik. So don`t worry, they`ll be back and fix things as soon as they are back. All the best and gl & hof big!

Interesting choice of words "Fix things". Not exactly sure I would say that, I way say something more like "Work on things"

After the good returns of the summerbox we prefer to rent a boat for our hard work on the 2.0
sign MA:dunce:
catamaran.jpeg

All I wanted to express is that some of them seem to be on holiday, no matter if they have been working on things or fixing some stuff. :) I guess they are doing both things all the time, which is quite normal in the IT world I guess. :)

I wouldn't worry, everything is backed up to tape. ;)

Back