Question: new locations or depth for ores?

Geronimo

Provider
Society
AF-RFC
Natasja Nat Le Thon
Hi there,
since last VU (when pyrite appears in all pvp zones, on a same location i saw my numbers of redulite, vesperdite claims fall to 0 or 1 each session.
before this VU i was between 10/20 claims each session with some hofs.

claims locations change?
depth change?
need tu use a specific finder (> terramaster 6)?

everything has been altered... 90% of my maps for calypso are garbage now..

similarly dstributions of certain resources like ignisium, quantium, and cave sap have all been cut down, so they're hard to find now..

it's a free-for-all out there all over again.

thx for your reply :)

ok then i will do the same :/ garbage all calypso maps ...

do you know if resources maps in foma are unchanged?

As some resources have been altered (hard to find now) this is for all planets they appear.

Those are still at the same place but less to find. So far cave sap and igni changed most. Others are find more so it balances out.

No need to remap, they will come back. MA is doing this for years now

Another mossibility is that people(s) are stocking it up, less burning so less finds.

Most of the time this is done with every new VU to boost some economics imo

I do have the impression that some are deeper now. If I'm not finding it as often as usual, I put 1 or 2 enh more on my finder and it was getting better.

Last edited:
everything has been altered... 90% of my maps for calypso are garbage now..

similarly dstributions of certain resources like ignisium, quantium, and cave sap have all been cut down, so they're hard to find now..

it's a free-for-all out there all over again.

Yeah, I've noticed even with deeper depth finders - I found less igni & cave sap now, especially after the Loot 2.0.

Looks like we need to re-map all the resources again :duh:

Yeah, I've noticed even with deeper depth finders - I found less igni & cave sap now, especially after the Loot 2.0.

Looks like we need to re-map all the resources again :duh:

Distributions of everything has been altered. For example: Greenthorne used to be narc, niks, and azz on the west 1/2 and dianum, quantium, and azzurdite on the east half.

Now you find blaus, narc, belk, lyst, cumbriz, and other pvp4 resources that aren't exclusive to pvp4...

It seems to follow graphical and land updates whenever topography, textures, and mobs are altered.. been happening on Eudora for a while now. I suspect all of caly will be altered eventually, but most of amethera remains untouched

Back