Selling: Shopping Booth Genesis Amethera HQ #5

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
I have 2 booths facing each other and will sell the smallest one.
S/O $6K will sell to first to trade.

This booth has a nice big area and it is working perfectly fine. It has 10 points but you can upgrade it (the one across is 30 points). Booths are fun because they are in open areas and you don't have to run around walls to find them. Your clients will remember the TP and the building and it is a matter of restocking your best selling items. The trick with shops is, make sure you get a shopkeeper. If there are any problems with the map, shops anywhere can become bugged but the shopkeeper will keep going. Genesis is a popular place so you do not need to much hassle getting traffic.

Make sure you ask sellers to demonstrate how they can pickup and place items on the booth before buying them. This booth is not bugged :)

Okay bye

attachment.php

Unless it's a typo.. but 6k usd is 60000 ped. Is that the price?

Received first offer ... waiting for trade

6k for both?

you cant upgrade booths according to MA Support

They lied. You can... to a maximum amount of points that can vary.
"
I still keep the e-mail from them...
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, you can unfortunately not add item points to the trade booth (Genesis Tower E, Booth# 6),
due to technical reasons such as load time etc.

Kind regards,

Calypso Team
"

"
I still keep the e-mail from them...
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, you can unfortunately not add item points to the trade booth (Genesis Tower E, Booth# 6),
due to technical reasons such as load time etc.

Kind regards,

Calypso Team
"

Well, it says you cannot upgrade one specific booth, not booths in general.

Well, it says you cannot upgrade one specific booth, not booths in general.

Yea that booth is weird. The single digit doesn't even belong in the same series of booths for that building. Looks like a tornado moved it from building B.

But you can always ask support about any other booth to make sure you're not buying a lemon :girl:

Back