Question: About the Rep-system

Status
I'm happy that you will not report me for being off-topic :D
And please, please don't -rep me for it ;)

No problem! This is how things should be solved with each other by not assuming, misunderstandings.
We took the efford to clear things out, explained to each other what we ment and we have facts now.
Don't worry i wont stalk you to -rep without reason because i could just do so. :yup:

No problem! This is how things should be solved with each other by not assuming, misunderstandings.
We took the efford to clear things out, explained to each other what we ment and we have facts now.
Don't worry i wont stalk you to -rep without reason because i could just do so. :yup:

Glad that we could work this out, I think one kindergartencop in here is enough.

I will NEVER care what people think about me or what people feel about my actions. The only things I care about is (trying to) follow the rules to the best of my abilities and do what I consider to be fair so I don't end up with a guilty conscience. Other than that, I simply don't give a dime about anything or anyone else.

There we go then but I think the community already knew this based on your past actions in game and in different forums.

I get -rep because i dont share the same opinion.
I get -rep because one of the answer was "OK" and get ignored for getting more explanation because i pointed out something in my opinion which was contradiction.

These are things that should not get -rep for, going by the forum rules:

When NOT to give negative reputation

You should not leave a negative reputation simply because you disagree with another member's opinion. If you have a strong disagreement, your views should be aired within the thread, so that others can read and comment in kind.

Having a different opinion to someone else is natural, not everyone agrees with each other. But just because you don't agree with that opinion does not mean that it isn't right. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, -rep them for that should just be out of the question....otherwise we should all be in the red.

These are things that should not get -rep for, going by the forum rules:

Having a different opinion to someone else is natural, not everyone agrees with each other. But just because you don't agree with that opinion does not mean that it isn't right. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, -rep them for that should just be out of the question....otherwise we should all be in the red.

You didn't understood, it's not how it works, -rep is a duty.

-rep is a duty.

Indeed and we all should feel responsible for -repping everyone that even makes the smallest mistake or off-topic thing, or whatever can be thought of, in case of doubt, we know who to ask for advise. :girl::smash:

Damn probably another -rep from it, soon I will be in the red....

I was shocked to read that post from DoA! :eyecrazy:
I don't have that much time nor do I really care that much
about most posts to comment on them all much less forum threads. :D
I did disapprove rep of DoA's post, but in fairness did approverep all others. I'll throw
DoA an "approve" rep tomorrow to keep in fairness to wash out. I've given out so few
disapprove reps you can count them on one hand! lol

Yeah, that's exactly the thing.

Despite being some clear guidelines, people got the habit of using the rep system wrong and reward things that should actually be punished (like useless "funny" posts that are most of the time just off-topic messages).

Then, when somebody comes and actually plays by the guidelines and (tries to) do the right thing people get butthurt because they were used with using the system in a different way.

I will NEVER care what people think about me or what people feel about my actions. The only things I care about is (trying to) follow the rules to the best of my abilities and do what I consider to be fair so I don't end up with a guilty conscience. Other than that, I simply don't give a dime about anything or anyone else.

If that (rules/guidelines being changed) would happen, I would sure respect the new guidelines and I would stop -reping the off-topic posts, but as the guidelines stand now I consider that it is my duty to -rep any off-topic post (at least those directly related to me or posted in the threads that I started).

So I find it really, really, really strange and hilarious to be blamed for actually doing the right thing, as it is recommended by the forum administrators posted guidelines. But, unlike others, I don't end up crying and whining about that, but just being amused about it.

Leave the modding to the mods. Being that hall monitor that was never given permission to be one makes you a self inflicted victim (and a bully)

- I consider -reps just the opposite of +reps, nothing more, so I consider it fair that someone to give, on average, about the same amount of -reps and +reps, so either being really reluctant in giving any (both -rep and +rep), either give them both like candies;

you ass, you're the king of quotes. Here I got one for you.

"When NOT to give negative reputation

You should not leave a negative reputation simply because you disagree with another member's opinion. If you have a strong disagreement, your views should be aired within the thread, so that others can read and comment in kind. You should not give a negative rep as revenge for a negative rep left by another member for you. You also should not make a campaign of leaving negative reps for members that you simply dislike, or have had differences with in the past."

So, not agreeing doesnt mean you have to neg rep you fool!

I now have several neg reps for the plain and simple reason that you dont argree.
Has nothing to do with flaming trolling or whatever. You just said you DISAGREE!

Well, as the quote said that youy posted, not agreeing doesnt mean you have to neg rep.

But hey, do your thing and make many friends.

*back to ignore*

Last edited:
Leave the modding to the mods. Being that hall monitor that was never given permission to be one makes you a self inflicted victim (and a bully)

Actually, I do just that. Unlike other people around here, I don't think you ever heard me complaining about moderators actions (or lack of); whatever they decide I respect (and I do have a tremendous respect for authority, unlike for other regular players).

On the other hand, using the report function and the +/-rep function according to the provided guideline is something that I consider I'm expected to do as a player and I will continue to do, to the best of my judgement, no matter what you or anyone else (obviously except moderators) will feel or say about this.

If anything, your retaliation -rep against me or your +rep between you to compensate is a by-the-book example of how the reputation system should not be used (according to the published guidelines at least), since the +/- rep should be given to posts, not to people.

But, anyway, what you do is honestly not my concern, my concern is only what I do and I will always do (what I consider to be) the right thing, no matter how many people I will piss in the process or how many -rep I'll get myself in retaliation.

why dont we all just mass ignore DoA?
Wouldnt that just solve "the problem"?

:rolleyes:

Thread: A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

And yes, if yesterday it was +rep for a post well done, today is -rep just for being off-topic. Please find someone threads to troll

lol, another necro -rep.

Thread: A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

And yes, if yesterday it was +rep for a post well done, today is -rep just for being off-topic. Please find someone threads to troll

Yeah, that pretty much shows exactly how I take action, which is totally in line with what I explained earlier.

You had four posts in my thread.

The first one got a +rep, you had no problem with that (accidentally, before that, in other threads I guess you have 10+ other +rep from me).

The second one was a -rep for being off-topic (instead of discussing the topic proposed in OP, economy, and ubers TT profits, you started to discuss the +/- rep) and you made a tantrum on PM.

The third one was again on-topic and quality one, so you got another +rep, again you had no problem with that.

The fourth (and last) one was again off-topic and whiny (again about rep) so you got another -rep, once again you made a tantrum on PM, gave me like 3 or 4 -rep in retaliation using insulting words and came here to cry about it.

So, overall, in said thread, you got two +rep and two -rep from me, plus a lot of +rep before, still you do cry like a little baby. And you pretend you're a grown up. Just LOL.

I am convinced that anyone who is able to suppress their emotions, sympathies, antipathies and just make a purely objective, rational analyze would realize who's did the right thing and who did the wrong thing.

Didn't DoA say he was never going to post here again? Yes, I as well am getting daily reps from him on old messages. As I stated before, he is just doing it to start up drama so he can pop in and debate about it.

Funny that now he will debate about why he is posting his debates.

Yeah, that pretty much shows exactly how I take action, which is totally in line with what I explained earlier.

You had four posts in my thread.

The first one got a +rep, you had no problem with that (accidentally, before that, in other threads I guess you have 10+ other +rep from me).

The second one was a -rep for being off-topic (instead of discussing the topic proposed in OP, economy, and ubers TT profits, you started to discuss the +/- rep) and you made a tantrum on PM.

The third one was again on-topic and quality one, so you got another +rep, again you had no problem with that.

The fourth (and last) one was again off-topic and whiny (again about rep) so you got another -rep, once again you made a tantrum on PM, gave me like 3 or 4 -rep in retaliation using insulting words and came here to cry about it.

So, overall, in said thread, you got two +rep and two -rep from me, plus a lot of +rep before, still you do cry like a little baby. And you pretend you're a grown up. Just LOL.

I am convinced that anyone who is able to suppress their emotions, sympathies, antipathies and just make a purely objective, rational analyze would realize who's did the right thing and who did the wrong thing.

This is off topic in this thread and your personal battles. You should get some neg reps for this one.

Didn't DoA say he was never going to post here again? Yes, I as well am getting daily reps from him on old messages. As I stated before, he is just doing it to start up drama so he can pop in and debate about it.

Funny that now he will debate about why he is posting his debates.

Yeah he always needs to explain something, then change the explanation of the explaining, then changes to another rule, and the rule gets changed into another rule and then there is the assumption of the assuming and then talking about some momma's (very very personal, but ofcourse will use a excuse that it was sarcasm, so is using another situation just to stirr some fuss as usual, BUT thats to the other person to blame ofcourse) ... grey area is created and "solution": -rep (Duty ahum...)

Civil duty aka i dont see people on the internet as people ...
Yup makes sense...

Last edited:
Time to find another forum to troll Bogdan!

BTW, keeping an excel file of neg reps is just plain psychotic. Get some help for dat autism, my personality hindered buddy.

Keeping logs of people's posts so that you can later go back and -/+ rep them is pure abuse of the rep system no matter if they're "within the guidelines" or not.

Abusing the rep system is the least of someone's problems if that's what they're doing. Might be a case of really really needing to get laid, smoking a nice spliff with an expensive scotch, or pulling the splintery broom out one's ass.

Using every opportunity to provoke and create a stir in a stable situation and change it into negativity and escalations which was in balance before by "using" the rules to imbalance the situation is not a duty. Especially not a civil duty. Its abusing the rules that were made to keep the balance.

No wonder you call yourself Anarchy. :eyecrazy:

Do we need really need to see this all the time here from you?

Last edited:
Abusing the rep system is the least of someone's problems if that's what they're doing. Might be a case of really really needing to get laid, smoking a nice spliff with an expensive scotch, or pulling the splintery broom out one's ass.

Or all three :thumbup:

Reactions: SHY
Status
Back