Question: About the Rep-system

Status
Yes, I do consider that I am the victim (of a witch hunt) here, that I haven't done anything wrong, while other people went a really long way trying to harm or insult me (not that they succeeded - lol). But, obviously, what I consider may not necessarily be what other people consider or even what things really are. I'm human and, like anyone else, I'm open to making misjudgments.

Anyway, I totally trust 711's judgment and I'm sure he will carefully look at all the reputation ratings that I gave (both positive and negative), aswell at all the reputation rating that I received both positive and negative), as well as the messages that accompanied them, and make his own judgement about who was right and who was wrong and about who abused and who didn't abused the reputation system.

And by totally trusting his judgment I mean that I'm ready to face any consequences in the case that I will be found guilty of breaking any rules or guidelines, starting with a warning and ending with a permanent ban and that, no matter what will happen, I will definitely not whine, complain or challenge his decision (here or somewhere else), but just respect his right to rule this place as he feels adequate since, at the end of the day, he's the one owning it.

I just hope that everyone else has as much respect as I have for the authorities and is willing to also face any consequence of their acts and accept any ruling of the people in charge in the case that them, not me, will be found guilty.

So u still try to make urself the victim ? Lol

yes, i do consider that i am the victim (of a witch hunt) here, that i haven't done anything wrong, while other people went a really long way trying to harm or insult me (not that they succeeded - lol). But, obviously, what i consider may not necessarily be what other people consider or even what things really are. I'm human and, like anyone else i'm open to making misjudgments.

Anyway, i totally trust 711's judgment and i'm sure he will carefully look at all the reputation ratings that i gave (both positive and negative), aswell at all the reputation rating that i received both positive and negative), as well as the messages that accompanied them, and make his own judgement about who was right and who was wrong and about who abused and who didn't abused the reputation system.

And by totally trusting his judgment i mean that i'm ready to face any consequences in the case that i will be found guilty of breaking any rules or guidelines, starting with a warning and ending with a permanent ban and that, no matter what will happen, i will definitely not whine, complain or challenge his decision (here or somewhere else), but just respect his right to rule this place as he feels adequate since, at the end of the day, he's the one owning it.

I just hope that everyone else has as much respect as i have for the authorities and is willing to also face any consequence of their acts and accept any ruling of the people in charge in the case that them, not me, will be found guilty.

----

ps: Totally off-topic, but an interesting video (versus - you vs them):

"winning is the only thing worth living and dying for."

please elaborate.... i see a lot of contradiction

Last edited:
Considering you've copied the rules yourself :

When NOT to give negative reputation

You should not leave a negative reputation simply because you disagree with another member's opinion.

untitled_79049.jpg

Source : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=306131&catid=member&imageuser=6360

You should not give a negative rep as revenge for a negative rep left by another member for you.

444516Rep.png

Source : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Hunting-log&p=3593767&highlight=#post3593767

(Couldn't even find a post suitable for a negrep so you had to take the very first one which had nothing wrong. Laughable.)

You also should not make a campaign of leaving negative reps for members that you simply dislike, or have had differences with in the past.

I don't even need an example for this one, pretty much everyone here already have their own. Shows how ridiculous that is.

I will not bother looking for other examples of you breaking the very rules you're trying to hide behind.

Good riddance, looking forward to seeing 711 make this right.

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

What says a lot about your attitude/personality DOA is the fact that you use your autism and having an high iq as a weapon. You state it as an excuse for your behaviour and that you get pleasure out of it. As some people may not be aware is that people having those CAN be taught to alter their behaviour. Like some people with autism have trouble looking other people straight in the eyes. They can be taught to do it anyway even when that gives pressure. But pressure does not mean you have to give in on impulse!

So I just think you have a rotten personality due to that attitude of yours and it makes me sad all the same way because some people will see all autistic and high iq people that way because of their experience with you. You know: STEREOTYPING!

I guess I'll toss in a comment. I disagree with a lot of people in the forum about a lot of things. I think space needs to be a moat. I think pirates are a legitimate part of the game. I think EPIV is necessary for the economy. Just lately, I think new and low level players need to be prioritized over uber level hunters. And so on. And I've posted about all of those things. I even seem to remember posting a rant/poll about players who threaten to sell out and leave and never do it.

With all that, I've been neg-repped only once (in a thread about land deeds and the auction house).

We're all supposed to be adults here.

This statement contradicts Rule 1.1, of all things. :laugh:

On a more serious note, while teenagers might be more prone to making a fuss over certain nothings, they also usually calm down sooner and change their minds more often. Barely anyone ever goes on a prolonged crusade or vendetta at the age of 17.

So funny kids will be kids. I am amused I have only ever gotten negative rep now 2 times. You guessed it Doa just hit me again with the neg rep. :laugh:

What funny is did I deserve it? Nope but Doa can't follow the rules she posted. Contradict much?

Remember what I said about finding what gives you joy in life and to do that. I had no intentions of that thing being negative to everyone in the community. :wtg:

Last edited:
this person have been able again to take over a thread..

To use her own words...she should be punished big time...to go of topic,,,but I can't give any -rep anymore:)

But come on guys and girls...she is not important...if everyone just ignore this person...she don't have a voice :)

There is more important things in EU..

Love Crystal

Oh oh :wtg:

doa.jpg

Had to put it somewhere comes pretty close though https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entamoeba_histolytica

doa_002.jpg

In case you still haven't decided where to go yet this might be an option ;)

doa004.jpg

I want to play! Man how did you get the picture to come out all nice like. Funny thing is she negative repped me to just say she didn't agree with me when I said there should be a negative rep limit per month which is against the negative rep rules. :laugh:

*Edit figured it out nice

doa_neg_rep.jpg

So because there isn't a limit then just do it till there is I guess :lolup:

Last edited:
@711 - as mentioned in a few posts already, a lot of sites like facebook don't have negreps... they just have 'likes' or positive reps. Perhaps modification of the system to only allow positive reps (or removing rep system all together?) may be a solution?

It's way simpler to just remove DOA's possibility to use the negative reps or just remove DOA by a ban. I think that would solve the problem.

What is the +rep to ped ratio?

How much did you lose?

cause this is a bigger circus than the accidentaly sold 1000auds for 1 thread.

Ooooh, a circus!

When will the bread get here?

I brought some cheese.

sliced-cheese-cubes_thumb.jpg

Looks like DOA needs to be removed from the REP system or even banned. Even I have -neg reps and nothing ever positive to say. You have abused the system long enough.

I want to play! Man how did you get the picture to come out all nice like. Funny thing is she negative repped me to just say she didn't agree with me when I said there should be a negative rep limit per month which is against the negative rep rules. :laugh:

*Edit figured it out nice

doa_neg_rep.jpg

So because there isn't a limit then just do it till there is I guess :lolup:

Lot of irony in the thread to tell people to leave the modding to moderators... amirite?

At 1st she was known as Lovefall where she was the same drama queen just like this.Said she is leaving game and walla 6 months later she came again as DOA and again the same dramas as b4.Didnt u say it was ur last thread u post here few weeks b4 and u still write ur bullshit over ad over.write book at least and cry somewhere else.whats with u anyways?r u on meds?if so then pls take care of urself b4 ita too late

At 1st she was known as Lovefall where she was the same drama queen just like this.Said she is leaving game and walla 6 months later she came again as DOA and again the same dramas as b4.Didnt u say it was ur last thread u post here few weeks b4 and u still write ur bullshit over ad over.write book at least and cry somewhere else.whats with u anyways?r u on meds?if so then pls take care of urself b4 ita too late

Small correction.. he (default pronoun) was Lovefall Kiddoo.. then left (in threads claiming to stop player interaction and leaving the forums).. disappeared for some time.. then came back as Kiddoo Lovefall a month later... which was short lived.. rinse/repeat.. then came back as DoA and then left again and then back again. Quite a pattern here. Just wanted to throw this in a post as I wind down for bed.

(can't wait for my daily -rep of 1 point) :D

Last edited:
hi

Hi

You are all wrong. peple call me before on ofer places like that EMW thread calling me this and that you can remember also peple calling me im alt no i not i got big globel one time and happy i read doa things she said 1 time very cleer that she is Autistic. So it is YOU who are wrong but many here are hypocrites and total idiots. doa she said to not make tt profit i and 99% other pleyers agree so sorry you wrong. also doa give good advice to newbles not like you you say oh keep shoting ok bye

Thanks from mr alt (that you cal me and wrong)

Hi

You are all wrong. peple call me before on ofer places like that EMW thread calling me this and that you can remember also peple calling me im alt no i not i got big globel one time and happy i read doa things she said 1 time very cleer that she is Autistic. So it is YOU who are wrong but many here are hypocrites and total idiots. doa she said to not make tt profit i and 99% other pleyers agree so sorry you wrong. also doa give good advice to newbles not like you you say oh keep shoting ok bye

Thanks from mr alt (that you cal me and wrong)

You are doing the same as she does. Blame and making claims about just everyone.
We know that her mindset is like that... but your?
No wonder you are good disciple for her yes yes yes

The other 5 friends must be the same i bet.

Last edited:
Small correction.. he (default pronoun) was Lovefall Kiddoo.. then left (in threads claiming to stop player interaction and leaving the forums).. disappeared for some time.. then came back as Kiddoo Lovefall a month later... which was short lived.. rinse/repeat.. then came back as DoA and then left again and then back again. Quite a pattern here. Just wanted to throw this in a post as I wind down for bed.

(can't wait for my daily -rep of 1 point) :D

Thanks for correcting me there storm.

What would happen if we all - repped DOA so much that DOA's rep was negative.. would DOA's - reps then be positive? :scratch2:

Where's that fucking owl when you need him..

Last edited:
Due to the limits of giving rep, I can't be bothered to go around handing out rep just to -rep DOA (what DOA does to people he doesn't like).

Due to the limits of giving rep, I can't be bothered to go around handing out rep just to -rep DOA (what DOA does to people he doesn't like).

Well, that part is not quite right.
Even if DoA likes you you will get neg rep as I can show here:

Thread: A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Sorry for the negative reputation (you know is not personal, you have tons of + ones from me), but here I disagree. I think that + and - rep should be used just as often (when deserved). How people react to them is their problem, not mine.

Just disagreeing is enough to get neg rep.

Well, that part is not quite right.
Even if DoA likes you you will get neg rep as I can show here:

Thread: A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Sorry for the negative reputation (you know is not personal, you have tons of + ones from me), but here I disagree. I think that + and - rep should be used just as often (when deserved). How people react to them is their problem, not mine.

Just disagreeing is enough to get neg rep.

However giving neg rep because of disagreeing is against the forum rules. If you continue to break the forum rules on a daily basis you should be banned. :wise:

Doa's beliefs on the rep system or most other things are actually wrong. I keep saying you have to keep your beliefs separate from reality. It can be a difficult thing to master. However it helps everyone when achieved. ;)

Status
Back