Crafted Amps Post 2.0 - Worth it?

Tor

Alpha
Society
Vikings of Entropia
Bakh Baccus Rudy
Hey community!

Just wondering if anyone started using crafted L laser amps after loot 2.0? Has it become less unprofitable to use them, due to new loot rules? Or are they still as big of a PED drain as they used to be?

I am asking because RDI alpha are too expensive now and A105+ amps are still costly, so I thought maybe I could switch to a crafted L or UL one instead.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hello,

Its like crafting anything else though...if noone needs it why craft then? xD

But if needed (you can see on the mu table) then sure....shear are good for laser,bull tac for blp (the caly ones)

from other planets amps i dont know much about it....and please dont craft e-Amps...they are out of everything..

Good Luck,

Eddie

Hey community!

Just wondering if anyone started using crafted L laser amps after loot 2.0? Has it become less unprofitable to use them, due to new loot rules? Or are they still as big of a PED drain as they used to be?

I am asking because RDI alpha are too expensive now and A105+ amps are still costly, so I thought maybe I could switch to a crafted L or UL one instead.

Let me know your thoughts.

I would just use an A104 as A105+ are expensive as migration is here.A104 still better than all Limited and UL crafted laser amps.

Try E-amps; Totally uneco in old system, but now it might be viable to use them.

I would just use an A104 as A105+ are expensive as migration is here.A104 still better than all Limited and UL crafted laser amps.

This is probably your best bet

Back