NEVERDIE Creates Interoperable Teleport Token to Use Across VR Worlds and Create Gamified Virtual Reality Jobs - Coinspeaker

Some people think they know how everybody else should behave. Some have risk tolerance, others haven't. This is not equivalent to the respective other fraction being stupid. Get over it, will ya?

so you say deceiving, lying and take opportunity over stupid people believing that crap to basically steal their money is respectful behaviour? nice. now i got ya

Reactions: San
Club ND was a stroke of genius .. I'll give you that.

Thing is...it wasn't. MindArk created the idea of the asteroid, he just happened to buy it out. Based on the rising popularity of PE at the time I would put good money down that a monkey could have made a success out of what he called "Club NEVERDIE".

Heck, even in the first weeks of release no one really cared about the "club" aspect compared to the people who were really into the different type of mining and hunting available.

Thing is...it wasn't. MindArk created the idea of the asteroid, he just happened to buy it out. Based on the rising popularity of PE at the time I would put good money down that a monkey could have made a success out of what he called "Club NEVERDIE".

Heck, even in the first weeks of release no one really cared about the "club" aspect compared to the people who were really into the different type of mining and hunting available.

There was some rumors about another buyer isn't? But servers were down so he got it "accidentally"

There was some rumors about another buyer isn't? But servers were down so he got it "accidentally"

IIRC, that was Treasure Island. The asteroid was a buy it now.

NEVERDIE Creates Interoperable Teleport Token to Use Across VR Worlds and Create Gamified Virtual Reality Jobs
[SIZE=-1]Coinspeaker[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]England-born actor, musician, and filmmaker, Jon Jacobs, founded iconic avatar NEVERDIE in 2002 in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dZUCCFRqyiQd0YM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Oh please get over this stunt of the devils hmm?
What are you some sort of bot operating from the old gold, the former throne of Lucifers?

Sincerely: The NN.

Back