Selling: Ecotron V.15e Prototype

Baldurn

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken
Hi,

I'm selling my tier 5.5 Ecotron v.15 e Prototype (Highest tier ingame). The weapon is like an adjusted Mk2 but better in avery aspect.

Here is a comparison between the two on entropiawiki. More DPS, More eco (Perfect fit with a106 or imp a105 at 2,983 dmg/pec), faster reload, better range, lower skill requirements and a much better sound when firing. Perfect for mobs around 700 HP.

Here is also the remaining tier-rates for the weapon.

Startbid is TT+4k. Once startbid has been met auction will run for 72 hours. Instant BO is TT+4.8k

SOLD !

Last edited:
Daily Bump!

Daily Bump!

Heh, I would of bought this off you had the game not turned upside down lol.

Good luck on sale!

Any info on how you are doing TT wise with this weapon, as it seems optimal?

Heh, I would of bought this off you had the game not turned upside down lol.

Good luck on sale!

Any info on how you are doing TT wise with this weapon, as it seems optimal?

After loot 2.0 my return is at 97% in TT and with MU marginal + (100.4%). I have no uber rings - just hunting mobs around 500-900 HP where this gun really excels. Do not want this to go offtopic with loot-theories but just want to point out that this is a small sample of a large population though, so I don't know (noone except MA I guess) how representative this is.

My personal opinion is to just hunt mobs in a certain HP-range that you can efficiently kill for good results, so if you are hunting mobs in this HP-range (500-900) this weapon is perfect for the job and very fun to use because of the fast reload, cool sound and blue fire.

Thanks!

Daily Bump!

Daily Bump!

Lowered BO and implemented startbid. Once startbid has been met auction will run for 72 hours.

Daily Bump!

Daily Bump!

Startbid has been met and auction will now run for 72 hours.

Daily Bump!

Auction ends tomorrow!

Weapon sold for buyout.

Tier 5 Sold at TT+4.8K? Nice, well done on sale!

Maybe weapon sold for items equivalent worth of buyout is more precise as noone has PEDs with all shrapnel around. Thank you.

Back