Neomex hunting

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
Can you hunt these outside of an instance or do you have to do the mission chain.

nope atm you have to do the mission chain....but you can do it quick also....and the neomex are only inside the cave...we will have to wait for the future where they will spawn etc..

I dont think the location of them will change so do the mission it take about 20-30 min if you dont get stuck with some of the mining potion of it then you have the cave and your free to go in whenever you feel like :)

Thanks a lot folks. I just felt like hunting something different. Wasn't sure if I could just enter and hunt the first level or if I had to complete the mission just to get in at them. But I believe I understand how it works now.

After you complete the mission you can return to them anytime. Just save the coordinates of their cave to sticky notes, it's underwater and not easy to find.

from where you can get the mission chain for neomex cave, anyone know? thx

the broker stands in fornt of the bar @cape corinth

I would have gone to do the neomex casually but the location makes it awkward to go there just to kill a few. But they do drop the elusive mindforce amps I think.

Back