Survive Entirely by Hacking Online Games

the-unknown

Prowler
Society
Perseus Society
Aj the-unknown Henry
every1 can profit in video-games in legit ways no need to hack/cheat others, just another bad player.

(h4ck3r h4t3r)

Last edited:
Interesting article. He says there are others doing similar things...

On a side note anyone know how to stop that link in op opening up another webpage after some mins? it goes to some kind of spam and then even if you reopen using this link it will jump to the same spam

Interesting article. He says there are others doing similar things...

On a side note anyone know how to stop that link in op opening up another webpage after some mins? it goes to some kind of spam and then even if you reopen using this link it will jump to the same spam

Wasn't aware there was an ad redirect on that page. Probably cos I use firefox and ublock origin, so I basically dont see any of the "funny stuff" when browsing the web .......

Wasn't aware there was an ad redirect on that page. Probably cos I use firefox and ublock origin, so I basically dont see any of the "funny stuff" when browsing the web .......

ublock FTW! My favourite extension. :)

The guy in this article is just a criminal nothing else.
Hope he gets arrested soon and imprissioned for long long time!

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... a not-so-careful Mindark employee posted a few screenshots of a Project Entropia debug build.
From those screenshots we learnt that, at least in the early days, game items had unique identifiers. This would be difficult enough to hack by an item-cloner.

Take care,
BBB

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... a not-so-careful Mindark employee posted a few screenshots of a Project Entropia debug build.
From those screenshots we learnt that, at least in the early days, game items had unique identifiers. This would be difficult enough to hack by an item-cloner.

Take care,
BBB

true as long as its not simply client-side encryption of items which would appear as unique identifiers, except those wouldn't be unique client side. And that's assuming they still do whichever under cryengine.
Food for thought.

There's this other guy that just never seems to die, that lives off of games by 'hacking' the minds (and wallets) of those around him...

Well, *after* the items got unique IDs? ;) (Someone mentioned "mod fap:s"?)

Well, *after* the items got unique IDs? ;) (Someone mentioned "mod fap:s"?)

Maybe after or maybe it was a different early-day bug, we'll probably never know for sure.

There's this other guy that just never seems to die, that lives off of games by 'hacking' the minds (and wallets) of those around him...

I do believe that I've heard of that flim-flam man.

69aa1e9fc1672b0fcde757a69ad35928.jpg

I wonder if someone / he did the same here in EU as well. Especially since there have been rumors / stories of bugs which allow you to clone items last time.

Not a rumour, there is a reason why there are so many mod faps. I think it was pre-gold before item ID's where if you put an item in repair terminal then logged, that item was duplicated. People were doing it to gain peds, as you got the ped value duplicated too. Until someone with a mod fap did it, not sure how MA found out, but it got stopped. Probably also why they were so relieved to ban Hunterz and his mod fap, one out of circulation lol. And i would also hazard a guess it was for this reason that MA introduced tiering with a second item, to try and get rid of some of the mod faps. Didn't work though...

Rgds

Ace

Back