Re-building Confidence

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I've given loot 2.0 a lot of thought lately, the consequence of that is I just bought an item I always dreamed of owning for over 10 years in game.

I just bought a A106 :yay: :yay:(+1600 ped from auction, or £130 in my money). The only down side is I can't afford to use it yet. So for now I'll keep skilling my pets.

Now MA said, that efficiency matters for "what you can loot", not how much you loot right. So that explains why in 10 years+ I struggled to loot any cool items with any value. However I did have some of best times in game when I owned an A105 I got some ok hofs. So this time I've gone one better....well I got the bloody amp anyway.

I notice Messi is selling a freshly looted LC-300 Ambush, I'd bloody love that gun with the A106, but sadly I'm 5 levels short on damage profession (but ok hit). I wonder what the efficiency rating is on an unlimited LC-240 Mmmmm. Not that I got $1000+ for a gun at this moment.

However I guess I can throw this A106 on an ArMatrix LR-60 at some point. Which is 65.8 efficiency before I put the A106 on it. I wonder if that would generate loots?????????

What's the point of this thread? Just to say I guess, that I think I might have a chance moving forward with the right toys. Maybe in a sense it's a personal confidence rebuild.

At any rate, it's going to take me a while to get a hunting budget together. But for the future, I will try look forward with confidence. I'm just so happy to own the amp I always wanted.

Good luck out there

Rick

Gratz on the amp. I looted one myself from a trooper and it was my best looted item ever.

Congratulations on A106 purchase.

Wont help with taming.

Time to get shooting again! :sniper:

:thumbup:

Well ... MA told us skills matters now in loot 2.0 I wait and see.....:lolup:

nice ! whatever you do, don't sell that amp :D you need to find the right mob now

I've given loot 2.0 a lot of thought lately, the consequence of that is I just bought an item I always dreamed of owning for over 10 years in game.

I just bought a A106 :yay: :yay:(+1600 ped from auction, or £130 in my money). The only down side is I can't afford to use it yet. So for now I'll keep skilling my pets.

Now MA said, that efficiency matters for "what you can loot", not how much you loot right. So that explains why in 10 years+ I struggled to loot any cool items with any value. However I did have some of best times in game when I owned an A105 I got some ok hofs. So this time I've gone one better....well I got the bloody amp anyway.

I notice Messi is selling a freshly looted LC-300 Ambush, I'd bloody love that gun with the A106, but sadly I'm 5 levels short on damage profession (but ok hit). I wonder what the efficiency rating is on an unlimited LC-240 Mmmmm. Not that I got $1000+ for a gun at this moment.

However I guess I can throw this A106 on an ArMatrix LR-60 at some point. Which is 65.8 efficiency before I put the A106 on it. I wonder if that would generate loots?????????

What's the point of this thread? Just to say I guess, that I think I might have a chance moving forward with the right toys. Maybe in a sense it's a personal confidence rebuild.

At any rate, it's going to take me a while to get a hunting budget together. But for the future, I will try look forward with confidence. I'm just so happy to own the amp I always wanted.

Good luck out there

Rick

You think you have a chance with the right toys? A personal confidence boost? That's exactly what they want you to think and how they want you to feel, right up until the time you realized you've been duped yet again. You've been around for long enough to know better.

Good luck out there

Rick

Rick I am not sure what exactly you are thinking but if it is that with the right this and the right that and the right skills you are going to loot something nice and start making a profit. Wrong, MA never made a guarantee on either of those things. They only said you would do better. If you have been loosing 40% consistently and now you could get that down to 25% that would be better and you would be loosing less. Loosing less is not the same as making money, making money is getting back more than you spend. If all could do exactly what MA says and all could make money how long do you think MA would last, a month maybe ?

If one does get lucky and hits a big one great but I would say most will continue to play until they are back to the depo line:). What it is, is to be able to play at level where you are content with the amount you are loosing. Another words willing to pay that amount to have the fun of playing and loot 2.0 maybe the way if you can figure how exactly MA wants you play.

Gratz on the amp. I looted one myself from a trooper and it was my best looted item ever.

ohhh interesting. Maybe they still drop them :)

Congratulations on A106 purchase.

Wont help with taming.

:thumbup:

Yeah I need to get back into taming. I know MA said dumping loot to the TT doesn't matter, but I still don't feel entirely comfortable about it to repair loads of whips. Selling Shrap becomes harder by the day.

I will get back into taming soon.

nice ! whatever you do, don't sell that amp :D you need to find the right mob now

Cheers mate.

You think you have a chance with the right toys? A personal confidence boost? That's exactly what they want you to think and how they want you to feel, right up until the time you realized you've been duped yet again. You've been around for long enough to know better.

For sure EU likes lots of peds, I just didn't want to hunt at all without an amp. Now I feel comfortable, trying some hunts.

Rick I am not sure what exactly you are thinking but if it is that with the right this and the right that and the right skills you are going to loot something nice and start making a profit. Wrong, MA never made a guarantee on either of those things.

I have a cunning plan, as Baldrick once said...lol

When CLD's came out I managed to buy about 66 of them. The income from the short time I had them, seemed to soak up the losses, and mixed with deposits I found I managed to survive quite well. Anyway For various reasons I ended up selling them, and never really recovered from that.

Now I've invested in compet, laughs aside I actually quite like the game. But to cut to the chase, I see it as an opportunity again to help easy the pain in EU. Time will tell of course.

If you owned 100 CLD that's 100K peds, they're now paid back in full and some more (that's 100K ped free income). That kind of income is very hard to compete with on just deposits. But the truth is, that is what we're up against. You got to get some income from something in game to make it affordable.

That whole mindset makes me really smile at times. First you need to buy the fruit machine to play the fruit machine. i.e. armour guns etc. Now you need to buy the game, to play the game, along with buying the fruit machine.....lol.

So funny on the floor laughing. total madness really. But hey ho we love it still.

Rick

Back