Help: Fix the lag

Lag seems to be getting better for me. I did move to Monria....

My server issues are still not fixed.... really sucks to watch streams of other players who have no issues.
(especially during events with thousands of usd in prizes)

Worse, I have over 100k peds in combat gear that cannot be used to its full potential (I see others in streams have no issues)

So until its fixed I am out and contemplating selling this broken gear(hoping things fix themselves first)...which really sucks cause its finally easy PED when things work right.

Since support only closes cases on the issue, I suggest you submit consumer complaints here or perhaps here.
Maybe someone else can light a fire under them with enough submitted.

Good luck hope this crap gets fixed.

Small update:

Today it took me 3 attempts to login, the first one timed out, the second one was successful but kicked me out after 5 seconds or so, the third one worked.

Took the daily missions and tried to browse the auction house but I was unable, markup was "undefined" on most items and loading one page took ~10 secs.

Did some chatting and checked the hall of fame (took a while to load too) . Got ammo and used the teleporter to go hunt something but the game disconnected again while TPing.

This is disgusting, I wanna play... :(

Today it took me 3 attempts to login, the first one timed out, the second one was successful but kicked me out after 5 seconds or so, the third one worked.

If you get a 'connection lost' message when logging in, you need to wait for another one that says 'timeout occurred' (typically 10...30 seconds), or you may get disconnected on next attempt.

I just rebooted my modem/router and now all lag gone, auction/storage and about one hour of hunting.

Update on this, it lasted for a few hours then got lag again. Rebooted router again and it seemed to help a little but soon lag again. I guess this isn't really a fix.

If you get a 'connection lost' message when logging in, you need to wait for another one that says 'timeout occurred' (typically 10...30 seconds), or you may get disconnected on next attempt.

when that happens i usually just close the client and launch again. then it usually works.

Its back. was at least playable the last few days, today not so much. wtf over.

Its back. was at least playable the last few days, today not so much. wtf over.

Same here.

I was good on the lag this weekend - minimal to none, playable, happy.

Tried today @ lunch ~noon EST USA - it's back!
Wonder if they are turning on and off some sort of loot pool - weird how a 4k kerb and a 23k osso hit
EDIT: and now a 32k mind reaver

Last edited:
I was good on the lag this weekend - minimal to none, playable, happy.

Tried today @ lunch ~noon EST USA - it's back!
Wonder if they are turning on and off some sort of loot pool - weird how a 4k kerb and a 23k osso hit
EDIT: and now a 32k mind reaver

Lag returned for me as well... i had no lag between last maintenance period and today..

Yep having issues again here too.. I wont deposit anymore until this is fixed for a length of time.

This team is by far the worst dev team I have run across in 25 years of gaming. No joke..the worst. (shadowsbane team was close)

Not like I care anymore, will likely be selling gear off before too long. I actually started redirecting deposits into stocks of real game companies. TTWO is an insane performer, up over 100k ped this year alone. Currently supporting other companies with far superior products.

IF you want my deposits... fix the embarrassment. This is after-all 2017.

Lag,lag,lag and some more lag...2 months plus unable to fix this shit??Are you guys so freaking incompetent??

Editing because it is easy for frustration to get the best of you at times.

I truly hope MA communicates this Lag issue with more clarity and resolves this issue sooner than later. People that deposit expect a quality product. Months on end is getting a bit exhausting.

Last edited:
After over a month of constant lag these last few days have actually been just fine for me. Not that it means anything, but whatever has happened it's going better for some players.

The tinfoil hattery literally helps nothing however. Thinking loot has anything to do with it or that a business would actively ignore something that hurts their profit margins is ridiculous. This is supposed to be a more adult community and some of you are acting like infants.

Fix this before MM if you know what is good for you.

Or maybe I'm just crazy and 3 months of lag is normal nowadays :eyecrazy:

on my side its fix since tuesday, sure still some crash and desync now and then but same as before the bad lag appeared

They have gone from a 30 or 40 hour timed event to a 20-30 minute timed event, lag is now that much more an issue. Basically if you have the lag problem you may have little chance.

I wish I could chnage my vote on the poll. I never had much lag, after the poll I get shitloads of lag, cant even normally hunt without dieing :mad:

Oh and it happened that hunters died due to lag as well

Today was the worst day of all, I barely play anymore so when I log in is to chat, sell shit, check auction, etc.. Today I was unable to do even these simple tasks, constant disconnects, auction laggy as hell to the point I couldn't sell anything, hall of fame panel wouldn't load either.

I don't think I will see MM at this pace, this could be the month I quit the game forever.

Never imagined it would end like this.

today i'm come back to calypso and i find lot of lag compared Cyrene and Arkadia :scratch2:
realy hard for switch weapon/fap but i'm try to change option and i take little less lag if i'm turn off : Tension Music and live Stream

today i'm come back to calypso and i find lot of lag compared Cyrene and Arkadia :scratch2:
realy hard for switch weapon/fap but i'm try to change option and i take little less lag if i'm turn off : Tension Music and live Stream

Thanks, I'll give it a try tonight. So far, the thing that works best for me is turning off the game.

(Now if I can just sell my stuff I don't need anymore because of this fucking lag issue I won't even have to bother turning on the game in the first place.)

Thanks, I'll give it a try tonight. So far, the thing that works best for me is turning off the game.

(Now if I can just sell my stuff I don't need anymore because of this fucking lag issue I won't even have to bother turning on the game in the first place.)

well, selling your stuff aint that hard.

Getting the price that you want might be the challenge here :tongue2:

Did tried to hunt a bit last night.

Om my view, hunting, is the activity that suffer more with this lag. Item bar stopping once every minute or so, making you think that the tool need repair, no it's just the lag...

Wait a few seconds while you got some hits (decay bill increased) and it should work fine for another one minutes or maybe five if you lucky!

Really boring if you ask me, I have peds on my card, gear and all ready to be used on hunting but I wont hunt again until this is fixed.

Craft can be a pain too but there at least you only loss time since there's no decay involved.

Christmas is coming, fix this or come with a solution, this must be solved fast. Any of you guys from team Mindark do play this game? (guess not, if so you would know that currently there's no reason why I should spend my money on this broken product, game is supposed to relax you and not to stress you!)

Do the numbers tell MA that Its not so bad afterall?:dunno: Bc we keep on shootin and whatnot... lol..maybe we (or 80 % of players) will get used to It, so Ma can steer the resources away from fixing lag and focus them for incoming new brilliant ideas?!:loco: Maybe in those 80% stays the best of depositors and voila, 20% less serverpower needed with sustainable income.

*off I go, gonna be using my lil half broken powerdrill, It can still drill a hole in the wall, barely that is and with some extra sweat*:silly2:

Cheers,:beerchug:
Robo

Please fix the lag, the game is still unplayable for many people.

I'm watching Buck's stream and let me tell you something, it will NOT bring new players.

Fix... the... LAG...

I've not had a single lag since logged in last night.

Is it because I live in the fatherland of PE?

Back