Uber: First 5-digit w/ a Screenie

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Hey all, this is the first 5-digit i've actually manage to capture a SS of!

This came 20 minutes into my PCF, Discord, and arkadia chat meltdown about TT losses. Lost ~8.5k in total TT since the last 5-digit so this was a nice find indeed.

My apologies for the crappy SS quality from the tracker. 13561 Zolphic Oil.

Setup was L30 + Terra 7.... Shout out to Granny Rowan who has supplied the amps for all three of my 5-digit towers.

attachment.php

Gratz and you barely made it within the beginning of the month, hehe...may you get many more in the future :D

Gratz and you barely made it within the beginning of the month, hehe...may you get many more in the future :D

There has to be some connection right??

20 681 PED Narcanisum Stone 09/07/2016
13 786 PED Lysterium Stone 07/05/2017
13 651 PED Zolphic Oil 08/06/2017

Grats mane earned another one :)

There has to be some connection right??

20 681 PED Narcanisum Stone 09/07/2016
13 786 PED Lysterium Stone 07/05/2017
13 651 PED Zolphic Oil 08/06/2017

connection might be: first of the month people get paid -> money into EU -> more cycling -> higher pools for the big jackpot

connection might be: first of the month people get paid -> money into EU -> more cycling -> higher pools for the big jackpot

It certainly wasn't affected by my 3 month absence in the winter. Honeslty my entire tracker resembles much of the same... all of the big hits were withing the last few days of the month or the first week of the month.. i guess i shouldn't play at all between the 9th and 25th of each month.

Nice claim indeed and it's a long due one, my friend...

Hope you will get active again soon :)

Gratz nice one:yay:

How are the returns feeling? Same-ish to pre 2.0?

And gz :)

How are the returns feeling? Same-ish to pre 2.0?

And gz :)

The added variance since 2.0 is game breaking at the moment... but there's a strange new kickback mechanism that I'll explain later.. cliffnotes: less variance with bigger amps indoor than smaller amps (lvl 7 and below). Data will be concluded and posted when my absence starts.

The new variance in 2.0 is not my reason for taking a break, but it's a strong motivating factor.. from responses I've received I'm getting the feeling MA intends to do nothing to fix it. Miners will be required to nearly double their bankroll to escape ROR

The added variance since 2.0 is game breaking at the moment... but there's a strange new kickback mechanism that I'll explain later.. cliffnotes: less variance with bigger amps indoor than smaller amps (lvl 7 and below). Data will be concluded and posted when my absence starts.

The new variance in 2.0 is not my reason for taking a break, but it's a strong motivating factor.. from responses I've received I'm getting the feeling MA intends to do nothing to fix it. Miners will be required to nearly double their bankroll to escape ROR

I can confirm my random 1x level 13 + double D class run the other day on FOMA ended with 80% TT return and not the 30% I was expecting :laugh:

Hard to believe they done goofed that bad. But it sounds like your data is mostly indoors. This could be a good thing for the average player. Less indoor mining means a more stable supply. Less mega HOFs crashing markups left and right.

I can confirm my random 1x level 13 + double D class run the other day on FOMA ended with 80% TT return and not the 30% I was expecting :laugh:

Hard to believe they done goofed that bad. But it sounds like your data is mostly indoors. This could be a good thing for the average player. Less indoor mining means a more stable supply. Less mega HOFs crashing markups left and right.

indoor mining is all about establishing short term deficits... longterm deficits are what generate the 5-digit hits according to my data.

Back