Let's see how ComPet is doing..

Are you making $ transactions in ComPet?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I don't play it

Votes: 48 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL....I have a few.

I like pets, got a ton of skilled EU pets. So naturally I like Compet as well.

I've been really looking forward to this update. Sadly the game is taking so much s**t that even the compet team stopped talking to us via their forum.

However, I don't think they're paying the rev tomorrow. I don't care if they don't yet, because I'd rather the deeds be in the hands of those that want to play it, rather than those just in it for the money....smiles and laughs.

I'd love to be looking at the Eu auction right now though, have all the deeds gone. Funny stuff.

Rick

There are about 200 compet deeds in auction, buyout below the initial price of 100 peds, so be sure to get some more :)

Sadly the game is taking so much s**t that even the compet team stopped talking to us via their forum.

did you ever wonder why? in my humble opinion because nearly noone i know in EU asked for compets (or batsim, not to bash compets alone), and when it came, people tried it and considered it quite bad (as they're used to already).

but nearly always they ask for faster development, keeping promises and sticking to timelines, more communication, less bugs and more fixes... maybe stables? ride pets? teamhunt with your pets? you name it, but it's probably EU related, and as of today compet still fucking isn't. it feels like a bad ICO that got forbidden in china already...

:twocents:

did you ever wonder why? in my humble opinion because nearly noone i know in EU asked for compets (or batsim, not to bash compets alone), and when it came, people tried it and considered it quite bad (as they're used to already).

but nearly always they ask for faster development, keeping promises and sticking to timelines, more communication, less bugs and more fixes... maybe stables? ride pets? teamhunt with your pets? you name it, but it's probably EU related, and as of today compet still fucking isn't. it feels like a bad ICO that got forbidden in china already...

:twocents:

Now, come on.

To be fair, most people thought compets was a good idea. Unfortunately, almost all forgot MAs complete lack of ability to advertise.

I still think it is a good idea......but no one knows about it.

Same old MA . . . banner ads to people who already play entropia, anyone?

Rgds

Ace

haha yeah, i completly forgot pet fights :laugh:

it sure was a good idea, and so was PE/EU. maybe ask the paying customers, what they have in mind, and wanna support when it gets delivered...

Now, come on.

To be fair, most people thought compets was a good idea. Unfortunately, almost all forgot MAs complete lack of ability to advertise.

I still think it is a good idea......but no one knows about it.

Same old MA . . . banner ads to people who already play entropia, anyone?

Rgds

Ace

Hi Ace, MA did say though in the emailed August news letter as follows:

Marketing
With the changes we have made to the new player experience and with the addition of the Strongbox system, we believe that retention and monetization can increase significantly. Marketing of ComPet will therefore resume shortly after the upcoming release. Our new marketing campaigns will be in line with the design changes we’ve made to the game, which means they will focus more ComPet’s competitive PvP Arena experience.

Sure we don't know what level of advertising that means. I'm just pleased MA are still committed, and still working to improve it. However I'm quite relaxed about the future of Compet, I think MA will keep adding systems that appeal to many audiences that like pets.

Just like EU; MA have to be so careful what they say in an RCE environment. I'm seriously looking forward to the update tomorrow though. I think there will be more than just the trinkets...we will see.

I'm hanging in there, I'm in a positive mood.

Rick

Marketing
With the changes we have made to the new player experience and with the addition of the Strongbox system, we believe that retention and monetization can increase significantly. Marketing of ComPet will therefore resume shortly after the upcoming release. Our new marketing campaigns will be in line with the design changes we’ve made to the game, which means they will focus more ComPet’s competitive PvP Arena experience.

Sure we don't know what level of advertising that means. I'm just pleased MA are still committed, and still working to improve it. However I'm quite relaxed about the future of Compet, I think MA will keep adding systems that appeal to many audiences that like pets.

so we won't be getting more damn kitty pets in the boxes, and will start looting compet pets, only usable in compets?

I'm hanging in there, I'm in a positive mood.

Rick

I'm always in a positive mood but I could do with that magenta grass disappearing (see post #39)

This time of year is also a time of surprises for Entropia - bring on the updates! :)

Well i am done now with compet and sold my Compet deeds.
I don't have any hope left for that game.
It has so slow development, unfullfiled promises, not much content, very small playerbase and no adverising at all.
The only people that would buy strongboxes or pay for the game are EU veterans who hope that compet gets better.
There is even no connection to EU yet.
In the last update, they removes diamond rewards for raid battles and introduced new webshob items. Clear sign for me that they don't get much money from the game and need more.
Also deed payouts were promised in July. Then no August newsletter and in the september newsletter, payouts aren't even mentioned.

The few compet lovers in this froum like Rick can talk and praise the game all they want, there are thousands of other mobile or facebook like games out there that are much better.
Compet got potential, but if you only see the possibilities and maybes and what could be implemented and just hope that it gets better.... Well you can do that for any shitty game.

Compet will be a niche game with very low playerbase where the average player deposits alot of money.
MA should have looked at other free to play mobile games with webshop content. Because that concept how compet works now doesn't work for a game like this.

Compet is a failure and will fail completely because its MA that is making it and in 14-15 years of EUs existence the game is still not even 1/10 of what it should have been.

But I think its on purpose. Imagine if EU had 100x more players. All the possible security problems, black money, possible problems in some countries with "gambling" etc.

They want or need to keep eu low profile... OOOR they are f-in stupid :)

True Juan :bandit:

deleted

Rick

Last edited:
Back